Lewzmp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LEWZMP
Who theenkz im stoopit? bcuz if u do, ur stupid 2. anfd im a genus!!!1!1 im smaart so there

lalalalalalalaslalalalaala

texgodiva2s
Yes darlin' you are astounding in your uniqueness, and the lax spelling, yes you are wicked astounding in your uniqueness--wear a lot of purple do we?

Thank you from the bottom of my stifled existence for the creative help you have provided for me to reach my own personal goal of being amazed at the world. --gosh, you know I am wholly grateful for your generosity and wisdom. Without your kindnesses, why I hardly believe I might be able to rise from my slumber (figuratively posting) and strive with the same dedication you show to achieve completeness. Curious siggy--even if I don't believe it's up to your standards--surely your intention was to attract attention as a rebel rather than be.....sad and a bit silly. Now if you truly hate yourself please have some chocolate and possibly rethink your girly cliches.

Yes sweetest darling one, welcome here and know you are the smartest and bestest you can be at any given moment, certainly an inspiration to all. I'm eager for more creativeness. Mean this from the bottom of my pea pickin', grit gettin', sour mash little heart and part of my gizzard (means totally). Peace.

IheartPocky
I think your faking and frankly I don't like spam.

You are probably a very smart girl.

lovethemtigers
i'm very positive that this thread will be locked....

RoguePw25
Originally posted by LEWZMP
Who theenkz im stoopit? bcuz if u do, ur stupid 2. anfd im a genus!!!1!1 im smaart so there

lalalalalalalaslalalalaala

Please do not start off topic threads like this. They aren't allowed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.