Quan's new team vs dc earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
No Spectre,Phantom Stranger,genies,yada,yada,you know the drill.

1.Dr. Strange
2.Dormammu
3.Loki
4.Thor
5.Odin
6.Desak
7.Silver Surfer
8.Morg
9.Mangog
10.WW Hulk

Who wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
Etrigan owns all of them. Then Hal comes in with a giant boot, and kicks them back to Marvel. smile

Dark-Jaxx
In theory, Odin could one shot the PLANET...

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
In theory, Odin could one shot the PLANET... Not if Superman was standing in front of it. smile

Tazer
Yo.

so B. Alice leeches off of Dormammu, dispatches ALL but him, and the JLA/JSA combo sends his @$$ packing......

should take about 30mins.

Tazer

Southern_Rebel
Nah...not even 30 minutes...all Supes has to do is sneeze..and that'll blow all their asses back to Marvel....so, I'd say...20 seconds...tops!!!

Inhuman
WWH solos

endrict
Originally posted by Inhuman
WWH solos

laughing

Yeah, sure.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
Is Johnny Sorrow or Psycho Pirate banned? shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

so B. Alice leeches off of Dormammu, dispatches ALL but him, and the JLA/JSA combo sends his @$$ packing......

should take about 30mins.

Tazer Nah, in theory you might have an idea but trust me Black Alice is no where near as effective as you make her out to be.

Dc earth falls in about 30 minutes. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Not if Superman was standing in front of it. smile Supes would fall before mighty Odin in about 15 seconds.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, in theory you might have an idea but trust me Black Alice is no where near as effective as you make her out to be.

Dc earth falls in about 30 minutes. stick out tongue

my "theory" is better than yur "lack of an argument".......

and make it 15min for the DC-revolution to liberate their Earth, and w/B. Alice leading it.

big grin

Tazer

llagrok
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Is Johnny Sorrow or Psycho Pirate banned? shifty

Kutulu
Odin soloes.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Kutulu
Odin soloes.

Not if Sorrow is allowed shifty

Sundipped
Odin soloes.

Doramammu solos.

iceman24567
Johnny Sorrow pwned Shazam with his face unless these people are already dead Johnny solos.

Kutulu
Originally posted by iceman24567
Johnny Sorrow pwned Shazam with his face unless these people are already dead Johnny solos.

Johnny Storm doesn't affect spirits and non-living beings. Mangog would stomp him out, as he's not a true living being, but a sum total of hatred of a billion billion beings that were killed (non-living) by Odin.

Tazer
Yo.

SORROW, not STORM.

Tazer

Kutulu
Yo.

SORROW, not STORM.

Tazer

My bad, meant JohnnY SORROW.

King_Mungi
Johnny Storm doesn't affect spirits and non-living beings. Mangog would stomp him out, as he's not a true living being, but a sum total of hatred of a billion billion beings that were killed (non-living) by Odin.

To a degree, but none of these people are truely spirits in the sense just spirits no corporal form.

Psycho Pirate turns all that hate into love shifty

Kutulu
To a degree, but none of these people are truely spirits in the sense just spirits no corporal form.

Psycho Pirate turns all that hate into love shifty

Yeah then Morg comes up behind him and says "no more funny faces". laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Yeah then Morg comes up behind him and says "no more funny faces". laughing out loud

Maybe...shifty

In all honesty what's the power level cap for DC Earth? As I know people more powerful then Sorrow and can do cheap attack like him.

shiv
A freindly grin from Johnny Sorrow... WW's medusa head (yawn)

Sirius77
Dc earth has too many powerful people for this team to take them out. Its ridiculous. Stop ragging on a franchise quan.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Sirius77
Dc earth has too many powerful people for this team to take them out. Its ridiculous. Stop ragging on a franchise quan.

orly

In the first few seconds, the planet itself will be annihilated.

In the next minute or so, the remaining survivors who can survive a blast which is capable of obliterating a galaxy (from Odin) can attempt to fight the team - DC Earth doesn't stand a chance.

Sirius77
Yes it does. Black Alice could do the same thing.

shiv
if you put Michael and Lucifer before Alice she'd own em.

Totally.

Quanchi quitt making me lulz

quanchi112
Dc earth has too many powerful people for this team to take them out. Its ridiculous. Stop ragging on a franchise quan. Dc earth was getting stomped by Black Adam. laughing laughing

this team is way to much for dc earth. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by shiv
if you put Michael and Lucifer before Alice she'd own em.

Totally.

Quanchi quitt making me lulz Mikey and Lucy are from vertigo not dc. smile Since when have they come to dc earth's rescue anyways. laughing laughing

Uhm she wouldnt phase them at all. Alice couldnt phase the Spectre.

Superherovandal
She wouldn't own Michael or Lucifer. Those guys are on another level. C'mon I mean she can't even affect Spectre anymore.

Southern_Rebel
Mikey and Lucy are from vertigo not dc. smile Since when have they come to dc earth's rescue anyways. laughing laughing

That response is almost as retarded as you are. Alice is meaner than a widespread outbreak of the Filipino clap...she'd wreck their asses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
That response is almost as retarded as you are. Alice is meaner than a widespread outbreak of the Filipino clap...she'd wreck their asses. Alice would not wreck Lucy and Michael. I am sorry but I disagree.

Tazer
Yo.

Dc earth was getting stomped by Black Adam. laughing laughing

this team is way to much for dc earth. smile

actually, DC Earth spent most of the time chasing Adam around; the majority of being her fought & beat were Titans -affiliates.

had Alan and the other HEAVIER hitters stepped up earlier on, that wouldve been handled alot diff.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

actually, DC Earth spent most of the time chasing Adam around; the majority of being her fought & beat were Titans -affiliates.

had Alan and the other HEAVIER hitters stepped up earlier on, that wouldve been handled alot diff.

Tazer He still single handedly challeneged earth minus the big three. He had to be depowered to be stopped. the team I have assembled makes Black Adam look like a fairy.

Tazer
Yo.

Mikey and Lucy are from vertigo not dc. smile Since when have they come to dc earth's rescue anyways. laughing laughing

she stopped his rampage tho, so ya could say she certainly affected him.

also, the Vertigo -stories involving Mike, Lucy and Tim Hunter ARE taking place in the DCU. for the record.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

she stopped his rampage tho, so ya could say she certainly affected him.

also, the Vertigo -stories involving Mike, Lucy and Tim Hunter ARE taking place in the DCU. for the record.

Tazer Prove it I have heard too many posters disagreeing with this. Lucy and Michael have never come to dc earth's aid so they dont matter here.

Badabing
That response is almost as retarded as you are. Alice is meaner than a widespread outbreak of the Filipino clap...she'd wreck their asses. This is the second time in as many days that you've been reported. Please keep it civil. The next time will result in a warning and notification to a global. Thanks.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Badabing
This is the second time in as many days that you've been reported. Please keep it civil. The next time will result in a warning and notification to a global. Thanks.

Bada, honestly..I'm not worried about any of that. I don't bash anyone on here...except Quanchi..and he makes it so damn easy. However, I will say what I have to say...regardless if it's allowed or not. Quanchi wants to get bashed...just so he can report someone...he taylor makes his posts..just to get someone to bash him.

Also, you need to learn to chill out...and not worry about some of these threads..and some of these posts. They aren't hurting anyone. You take your new position to the extreme..and it's changed you a lot. No other moderator intervenes over the smaller insignificant issues....except you.

Just learn to chill out....and take it easy....and don't worry about some of the things people on here say.

Mr. Slippyfist
Bada, honestly..I'm not worried about any of that. I don't bash anyone on here...except Quanchi..and he makes it so damn easy. However, I will say what I have to say...regardless if it's allowed or not. Quanchi wants to get bashed...just so he can report someone...he taylor makes his posts..just to get someone to bash him.

Also, you need to learn to chill out...and not worry about some of these threads..and some of these posts. They aren't hurting anyone. You take your new position to the extreme..and it's changed you a lot. No other moderator intervenes over the smaller insignificant issues....except you.

Just learn to chill out....and take it easy....and don't worry about some of the things people on here say. ...

Southern_Rebel

what? Do you have anything to add?

Mr. Slippyfist
I think Bada might add what's on my mind...

Southern_Rebel
I think Bada might add what's on my mind...

so be it

quanchi112

Just learn to chill out....and take it easy....and don't worry about some of the things people on here say. Uhm I post my opinion and dont bash you at all. I cannot believe you feel you are above the rules. I dont report every little thing but when the main point of your post is a stab at my intelligence you will get reported. You have been warned to stop and still you feel its ok to continue with this behavior. Oh and if you do feel I taylor make my posts to lure posters in then what does that make you? If you truly believe this then you act as if you are falling into my trap. Seriously, I post my opinion and that is all. If you disagree with me do it in a respectful manner.

Now you actually have the audacity to tell Bada how to do his job. I cannot believe the arrogance here.

Tazer
Yo.

Prove it I have heard too many posters disagreeing with this. Lucy and Michael have never come to dc earth's aid so they dont matter here.

Im not saying they will; however since Spec, Zatanna, and (IIRC) P.Stranger, Fate & Zauriel have appeared in various Vertigo -books (as well as Morpheus coming to the JLA for help w/in their own title) its pretty much accepted that Tim Hunter, Lucy, Mike & the Endless are in the same universe as the standard DC-characters.....they just dont get involved much.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

Im not saying they will; however since Spec, Zatanna, and (IIRC) P.Stranger, Fate & Zauriel have appeared in various Vertigo -books (as well as Morpheus coming to the JLA for help w/in their own title) its pretty much accepted that Tim Hunter, Lucy, Mike & the Endless are in the same universe as the standard DC-characters.....they just dont get involved much.

Tazer Have the ever shown up on dc earth?

Southern_Rebel
Uhm I post my opinion and dont bash you at all. I cannot believe you feel you are above the rules. I dont report every little thing but when the main point of your post is a stab at my intelligence you will get reported. You have been warned to stop and still you feel its ok to continue with this behavior. Oh and if you do feel I taylor make my posts to lure posters in then what does that make you? If you truly believe this then you act as if you are falling into my trap. Seriously, I post my opinion and that is all. If you disagree with me do it in a respectful manner.

Now you actually have the audacity to tell Bada how to do his job. I cannot believe the arrogance here.

whatever Quanchi...you know exactly what you do. A report button is a pussy's way out. I've never reported anyone. If anyone bashes me...well, hell...it's game on now....**** a report button.

quanchi112
whatever Quanchi...you know exactly what you do. A report button is a pussy's way out. I've never reported anyone. If anyone bashes me...well, hell...it's game on now....**** a report button. I gave you chance. I let the first bash slide and you have been more ignorant from there on out. I can joke around as well and really dont get upset by any of this. But you still have to show respect. Threads derail fast when insults are being hurled and I just wanted your attention. You can report me if I insult you. In the past you have created threads with my name in them. Sometimes you take things too far. Just chill out with the bashing and things can go back to normal.

King_Mungi
Have the ever shown up on dc earth?

Constantine and Swamp Thing have appeared on DC earth so I don't see why not.

quanchi112
Constantine and Swamp Thing have appeared on DC earth so I don't see why not. Well this is for dc earth to defend. Characters that live their lives on dc. Jus because a vertigo character has interacted with a dc character once or twice doesnt warrant them as coming to earth's aid in my scenario. I mean if the havent stood in defense of earth once in dc comics what makes you think I should include them in my thread.

Southern_Rebel
because you don't want your team to lose

quanchi112
because you don't want your team to lose But this is for dc characters to defend. Not for characters that have never defended earth once. smile

King_Mungi
Well this is for dc earth to defend. Characters that live their lives on dc. Jus because a vertigo character has interacted with a dc character once or twice doesnt warrant them as coming to earth's aid in my scenario. I mean if the havent stood in defense of earth once in dc comics what makes you think I should include them in my thread.

Why are you giving me this speech? I wasn't saying they should be used here just saying they have interacted with DC world...FYI. they did it more then once or twice.

quanchi112
Why are you giving me this speech? I wasn't saying they should be used here just saying they have interacted with DC world...FYI. they did it more then once or twice. Ok.. I understand. I just thought you wanted them to be allowed in and I was explaining my reasoning as to why I am not allowing them. wink

Tazer
Yo.

Have the ever shown up on dc earth?

to my knowledge, Mike & Lucy havent appeared in any non-Vertigo books.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

But this is for dc characters to defend. Not for characters that have never defended earth once. smile

except......they ARE DC characters.

Tazer

Laguna L
Mike and Lucy rock.

quanchi112
Yo.

except......they ARE DC characters.

Tazer They dont defend earth. laughing out loud

Southern_Rebel
They dont defend earth. laughing out loud

The Archangel Michael does defend Earth. Read the Bible!!!!!!

Laguna L

But wouldn't it be cool if they did?

Tazer
Yo.

so wat Groo?? where was I saying they did ??

all Im maintaining is that Vertigo or not, Mike & Lucy R still characters in the DCU.

Tazer

quanchi112
The Archangel Michael does defend Earth. Read the Bible!!!!!! This isnt the Biblical Michael. This is a character based off of this angel in comics. erm

Laguna L
Yo.

all Im maintaining is that Vertigo or not, Mike & Lucy R still characters in the DCU.

Tazer

Indeed.

quanchi112
Yo.

Tazer They dont pertain to this thread.

Kutulu
The Archangel Michael does defend Earth. Read the Bible!!!!!!

hysterical2

Tazer
Yo.

This isnt the Biblical Michael. This is a character based off of this angel in comics. erm

....which would still make him the Biblical Mike technically.

He still single handedly challeneged earth minus the big three. He had to be depowered to be stopped. the team I have assembled makes Black Adam look like a fairy.

.....which isnt saying much since it was only the Titans who actively opposed him, and when it came down to it only a handful jumped in to put his ass down. just about every1 else was......busy, somehow (like J'onn).

They dont pertain to this thread.

U just arent that bright are ya?? all Ive *been saying* was that they exist in the DCU.

Tazer

Southern_Rebel
hysterical2

lol....you love my comments, eh????

quanchi112
Yo.

....which would still make him the Biblical Mike technically.

.....which isnt saying much since it was only the Titans who actively opposed him, and when it came down to it only a handful jumped in to put his ass down. just about every1 else was......busy, somehow (like J'onn).

U just arent that bright are ya?? all Ive *been saying* was that they exist in the DCU.

Tazer The biblical Michael doesnt live in a universe with comic book characters does he? And you say I am the slow one.

laughing

Michael and Lucy dont pertain to this thread so again dont bring them up.

Mr. Slippyfist
Lucifer was lying on a beach in DC (not Vertigo) Earth last time we saw him...

Southern_Rebel
The biblical Michael doesnt live in a universe with comic book characters does he? And you say I am the slow one.

laughing

Do you know where the Biblical Michael lives? Do you know all the places he may have traveled? Is it beyond God's powers to grab a DC comic book...and allow Michael to interfere in those fictional storylines?

Southern_Rebel
Lucifer was lying on a beach in DC (not Vertigo) Earth last time we saw him...

dur

Tazer
Yo.

The biblical Michael doesnt live in a universe with comic book characters does he? And you say I am the slow one.

laughing

Ud have a point, except the "Mike" from Lucifer *IS* the Biblical Michael. thats EXACTLY who he's supposed to be portraying.

and I didnt bring them up the FIRST TIME, but I *will* correct any incorrect posts I see as I see it.

if U dont want them mentioned.....drop the point.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

Ud have a point, except the "Mike" from Lucifer *IS* the Biblical Michael. thats EXACTLY who he's supposed to be portraying.

and I didnt bring them up the FIRST TIME, but I *will* correct any incorrect posts I see as I see it.

if U dont want them mentioned.....drop the point.

Tazer Yes he is based off the biblical Michael but he isnt the same Michael he is a comic book character. laughing out loud

Laguna L
My name is Michael.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Laguna L
My name is Michael. I have a brother named Michael. wink

Laguna L
I have a brother named Michael. wink big grin

shiv
lets put this in perspective

The Spectre = The Wrath of God.

Black Alice bought a Bloodlusted Spectre to a Screeching Grinding Halt.
And for the record Juggernaught + Doom with prep + bloodlusted Silver Surfer + Dr Strange.. are as a speck of intangible antimatter before a rampaging Bloodlusted Spedctre

"after Black Alice relinquishes her hold on him,
Spectre speaks on panel about how he has used The Logos of God off panel to place a charm on his being that such an event will not occur again."

Its too bad no one on your team has a direct line to LT/ Stan Lee to bail them out Quanchy

quanchi112
Originally posted by shiv
lets put this in perspective

The Spectre = The Wrath of God.

Black Alice bought a Bloodlusted Spectre to a Screeching Grinding Halt.
And for the record Juggernaught + Doom with prep + bloodlusted Silver Surfer + Dr Strange.. are as a speck of intangible antimatter before a rampaging Bloodlusted Spedctre

"after Black Alice relinquishes her hold on him,
Spectre speaks on panel about how he has used The Logos of God off panel to place a charm on his being that such an event will not occur again."

Its too bad no one on your team has a direct line to LT/ Stan Lee to bail them out Quanchy Black Alice is nowhere near as powerful as the Spectre and the Spectre isnt included in this thread. stick out tongue

Tazer
Yo.

Black Alice is nowhere near as powerful as the Spectre and the Spectre isnt included in this thread. stick out tongue

if she can steal from the Wrath of God, then theres nothing to stop her from leeching from anybody on yur list.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

if she can steal from the Wrath of God, then theres nothing to stop her from leeching from anybody on yur list.

Tazer I understand that but there isnt anyone on the list that couldnt be defeated by the remaining members of this group. wink

Exiled Presence
No Spectre,Phantom Stranger,genies,yada,yada,you know the drill.

1.Dr. Strange
2.Dormammu
3.Loki
4.Thor
5.Odin
6.Desak
7.Silver Surfer
8.Morg
9.Mangog
10.WW Hulk

Who wins?

The JLA and JSA Kick thier heads in. Oh and Black Alice Pwns Dr. Strange, Dormammu, Loki, Thor, Odin, Desak and Mangog on her own.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Exiled Presence
The JLA and JSA Kick thier heads in. Oh and Black Alice Pwns Dr. Strange, Dormammu, Loki, Thor, Odin, Desak and Mangog on her own. No way. She would get assraped.

iceman24567
I don't think Mary can take them on she really doesn't have enough control over her power Zatanna pwned her on her own. Said magical beings together could beat her.

Exiled Presence
No way. She would get assraped.
Nah. All she has to do is take the magical power of the most powerful magical user and pwn the others. She could get Odin or Dormmy's power and beat all of the others.

TricksterPriest
With Black Alice, this is an even worse stomp than the other fight.

She jacks the powers of 6 (maybe 7 if Desak counts) members of your team and destroys the others.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Exiled Presence
Nah. All she has to do is take the magical power of the most powerful magical user and pwn the others. She could get Odin or Dormmy's power and beat all of the others. There are to many magic powers involved here for one to solo the rest. big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
With Black Alice, this is an even worse stomp than the other fight.

She jacks the powers of 6 (maybe 7 if Desak counts) members of your team and destroys the others. Desak beheads her. smile

TricksterPriest
There are to many magic powers involved here for one to solo the rest. big grin

And that is precisely WHY she solos them. You're obviously illiterate, so allow me to spell it out. She steals (takes, borrows, etc) the POWERS of MAGIC beings. The beings she takes the POWERS from CANNOT use their powers while she has them.

quanchi112
And that is precisely WHY she solos them. You're obviously illiterate, so allow me to spell it out. She steals (takes, borrows, etc) the POWERS of MAGIC beings. The beings she takes the POWERS from CANNOT use their powers while she has them. Only for a limited time correct?

TricksterPriest
More than enough to destroy your team. The limit isn't particularly short.

quanchi112
More than enough to destroy your team. The limit isn't particularly short. I disagree. Yo act as if I dont have battle tested,experienced soldiers on my side here. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
6 or 7 of whom will be depowered and facing one being with all of their combined powers with full knowledge of them. Jesus christ man, do you not get it?

quanchi112
6 or 7 of whom will be depowered and facing one being with all of their combined powers with full knowledge of them. Jesus christ man, do you not get it? Nah...it is nowhere as easy as you claim it to be, sorry bro. She is beheaded immediately.

TheBadguy
So she can't jack Spectre but she can jack this whole team at once? Sounds like bs

Lord Prime
dc earth win this

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheBadguy
So she can't jack Spectre but she can jack this whole team at once? Sounds like bs Correct. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Prime
dc earth win this Nope. This team is far too powerful for dc earth.

Mr. Slippyfist
Correct. smile Eh?

She did 'jack' Spectre though... no expression

quanchi112
Eh?

She did 'jack' Spectre though... no expression Yes one being. And she didnt do jack to him. smile He was a-ok.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes one being. And she didnt do jack to him. smile He was a-ok. One being who holds more power than this team could fathom...

He was actually nothing... he would have completely disappeared if not for him being needed... no expression

quanchi112
One being who holds more power than this team could fathom...

He was actually nothing... he would have completely disappeared if not for him being needed... no expression Again there is nothing else to say here but she failed in what she tried to accomplish. She bought them time is all. She doesnt have what it takes to take this whole team down. That is all.

Mr. Slippyfist
Again there is nothing else to say here but she failed in what she tried to accomplish. She bought them time is all. She doesnt have what it takes to take this whole team down. That is all. She only failed because Spectre turned into basically a hologram... she was going to beat his ass if he had been 'there'. no expression
These people in the thread aren't spirits. They aren't only magic. They are tangible if their magic is taken away from them. smile

Did you read the issue?

quanchi112
She only failed because Spectre turned into basically a hologram... she was going to beat his ass if he had been 'there'. no expression
These people in the thread aren't spirits. They aren't only magic. They are tangible if their magic is taken away from them. smile

Did you read the issue? Yes I did. I wasnt trying to prove she couldnt affect this team but that she couldnt do a damn thing to the Spectre. smile

This team still puts a hurtin on her.

TricksterPriest
What part of IT'S THE GOD DAMN SPECTRE do you not get? That's an incredibly high showing to do anything to Spectre. Spectre is completely beyond your team and they wouldn't be able to do a thing to him.

But Black Alice took his powers for awhile. She turned him into a ghost. Spectre later made it so she couldn't do that to him again, but she was able to briefly take the power of the Wrath of God. .........What the f**k?

Tell me, who on your team is comparable to Spectre? Whose power is greater? Because unless someone on your team is that powerful, I see absolutely no reason why she doesn't solo your team.

And you can't say a damn thing to prove otherwise. Because you're illiterate and incapable of reading, seeing, or believing a DC character is more powerful than a Marvel one.

Tazer
Yo.

There are to many magic powers involved here for one to solo the rest. big grin

so U think that: 1.Dr. Strange
3.Loki
4.Thor
5.Odin
6.Desak
7.Silver Surfer
8.Morg
9.Mangog
10.WW Hulk

would be able to take down: 2.Dormammu ???

quite interesting, especially since U seem to think she'd be fightin' them ALONE..........

Tazer

quanchi112
What part of IT'S THE GOD DAMN SPECTRE do you not get? That's an incredibly high showing to do anything to Spectre. Spectre is completely beyond your team and they wouldn't be able to do a thing to him.

But Black Alice took his powers for awhile. She turned him into a ghost. Spectre later made it so she couldn't do that to him again, but she was able to briefly take the power of the Wrath of God. .........What the f**k?

Tell me, who on your team is comparable to Spectre? Whose power is greater? Because unless someone on your team is that powerful, I see absolutely no reason why she doesn't solo your team.

And you can't say a damn thing to prove otherwise. Because you're illiterate and incapable of reading, seeing, or believing a DC character is more powerful than a Marvel one. Really please calm down. I am not biased you however have admitted you are.

Ok here something for you to think about. N one on my team is more powerful straight up then the Spectre. But she is nowhere near as powerful as you claim. She wont have access to anyone as powerful as the Spectre and thus could not an dwould not solo this team. Understand? wink

quanchi112
Yo.

so U think that: 1.Dr. Strange
3.Loki
4.Thor
5.Odin
6.Desak
7.Silver Surfer
8.Morg
9.Mangog
10.WW Hulk

would be able to take down: 2.Dormammu ???

quite interesting, especially since U seem to think she'd be fightin' them ALONE..........
Not but trust me the take of Black Alice and the rest are in for it. Quite a battle we would have here.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by quanchi112 Not but trust me the take of Black Alice and the rest are in for it. Quite a battle we would have here.

yea, thanx for conceeding that B. Alice would keep THEM busy while the rest of the DCU sets them up to be eliminated.

nice to see we agree.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

yea, thanx for conceeding that B. Alice would keep THEM busy while the rest of the DCU sets them up to be eliminated.

nice to see we agree.

Tazer Nah dc earth would still lose. The powerhouses I have assembled would utterly be oneshotting the bulk of dc earth;d defenders. Odin would stomp Supes. After Supes is down well we saw in ww 3 how earth defends itself in Supermans absence. stick out tongue

Tazer
Yo.

thanx for showing us how U cant refute wats been told to ya in this thread given how yur replies basically ignore wats been said.

once again: concession accepted.

Tazer

Laguna L
Nah dc earth would still lose. The powerhouses I have assembled would utterly be oneshotting the bulk of dc earth;d defenders. Odin would stomp Supes. After Supes is down well we saw in ww 3 how earth defends itself in Supermans absence. stick out tongue

"Everything comes from Superman."

quanchi112
Yo.

thanx for showing us how U cant refute wats been told to ya in this thread given how yur replies basically ignore wats been said.

once again: concession accepted.

Tazer Some have said that Black Alice solos this team. That isnt proving anything. Thats like me saying Odin solos the JLA and JSA. It is just making a statement and people are giving Black Alice far too much credit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Laguna L
"Everything comes from Superman." It would be kinda easy to destroy the dc multiverse then. Just kill a couple of Supermen and watch the multiverse crumble. laughing out loud

Sirius77
Some have said that Black Alice solos this team. That isnt proving anything. Thats like me saying Odin solos the JLA and JSA. It is just making a statement and people are giving Black Alice far too much credit.

And Black Alice solos him.

quanchi112
And Black Alice solos him. And Desak beheads her after she takes out Odin. shifty

The Great Galen
Quan this is sad even for you, meh why did I even bother coming back here.

Sirius77
And Desak beheads her after she takes out Odin. shifty

Before or after she takes his power?

Stop this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Quan this is sad even for you, meh why did I even bother coming back here. What I am just responding in the same fashion that I am getting. You are the same guy who used to claim Ds could take out Celestials and that Superman could kick Odin's ass. sick

quanchi112
Before or after she takes his power?

Stop this. Listen she cant take everyones power at once. You act as if she is unfrigginstoppable. She isnt and she dies.

Sirius77
What I am just responding in the same fashion that I am getting. You are the same guy who used to claim Ds could take out Celestials and that Superman could kick Odin's ass. sick

nd you arethe same guy that said hat thanos was above god... let not bring up the past.

quanchi112
nd you arethe same guy that said hat thanos was above god... let not bring up the past. Huh? Dont misquote me here.

Southern_Rebel
Yes one being. And she didnt do jack to him. smile He was a-ok.

Well, Batman for the win then!!!! He bat kicked Spectre...and any man who can do that can pwn your team.

You say Spectre is bad ass now...but, in other fights...you like to bring up Spectre's low showings...like the Bat Kick.

So, Bat Kick ftw!!!!

dur

quanchi112
Well, Batman for the win then!!!! He bat kicked Spectre...and any man who can do that can pwn your team.

You say Spectre is bad ass now...but, in other fights...you like to bring up Spectre's low showings...like the Bat Kick.

So, Bat Kick ftw!!!!

dur Spectre is over rated but at his best he is very powerful. I dont just look at low showings. erm

You have to factor them all in otherwise you arent being fair.

The Batkick has affected Ds and Spectre but wouldnt make Odin or anyone on this team pretty much even flinch.

smile

The Great Galen
I said DS is possibly approaching abstract level if he was ever written to his true power (jack kirby;s version) and I said a well written supes at his max power could at least put up a fight agaisnt Odin. I didnt claim some BS about Thons being GOD.

TricksterPriest
Huh? Dont misquote me here.

He's not. You said Thanos's willpower was greater than God's. You said he was greater than Lucifer in terms of will. What the f**k?

Inhuman
I said a well written supes at his max power could at least put up a fight agaisnt Odin.

shocklaugh

The Great Galen
If u think about it and look at the different levels supes has operated on (PC supes, AS Supes, Supes 1M, SMP, SMP 1M, Superman Blue,) and combined all those feats into one consistent powerset for supes I dont think its to obscure to say he could put up a good fight.

Sirius77
Listen she cant take everyones power at once. You act as if she is unfrigginstoppable. She isnt and she dies.

No she wont. And she doesnt need to take everyones power to win. Not with Dormmamu's power anyway.

All that aside, do you really think that dc earth will stand by and let her die? With the power that she would absorb she could kill:

wwh
Morg
Thor
Loki
Silver Surfer
and the powerless Dormmamu.

That leaves Dr. Strange, Desak, Mangog, and Odin.

Strange is weak as hell now. The Flash could break his hands and its game over.

Amazo could copy Desak and Mangogs powers and kill Odin.

Dr. Fate could just bfr Mangog. If not Amazo could take him.

And thats not even using every character on DC earth.

Sirius77
Spectre is over rated but at his best he is very powerful. I dont just look at low showings. erm

The Batkick has affected Ds and Spectre but wouldnt make Odin or anyone on this team pretty much even flinch.

smile

So the Specter flinched... but Odin wouldnt? And you call other people biased... no expression

Sirius77
If u think about it and look at the different levels supes has operated on (PC supes, AS Supes, Supes 1M, SMP, SMP 1M, Superman Blue,) and combined all those feats into one consistent powerset for supes I dont think its to obscure to say he could put up a good fight.

Depending on how Superman has been written, he has beaten abstracts such as Death, Dominus, battled angels (Asmodel), etc... if it were in a comic book, it would be completely concieveable.

Southern_Rebel
Spectre is over rated but at his best he is very powerful. I dont just look at low showings. erm

smile

The Batkick couldn't affect ANYONE on your team???? Seems the Silver Surfer had a little trouble with an armbar from the Black Panther...I'm sure a Batkick would feel a lot worse...wouldn't you say???

The Great Galen
Depending on how Superman has been written, he has beaten abstracts such as Death, Dominus, battled angels (Asmodel), etc... if it were in a comic book, it would be completely concieveable.

That's basically what I've been saying, on paper it shouldn't happen but there r showings and feats that don't make it completly impossible. If supes were shown with a powerset that is consisten with all of his highest feats he could very well put up a good fight agaisnt Odin. That was the only point I made.

quanchi112
The Batkick couldn't affect ANYONE on your team???? Seems the Silver Surfer had a little trouble with an armbar from the Black Panther...I'm sure a Batkick would feel a lot worse...wouldn't you say??? Nah armbars hurt much worse than batkicks. Again no one even flinches.

quanchi112
So the Specter flinched... but Odin wouldnt? And you call other people biased... no expression Are you serious that you think Odin would move? no expression

quanchi112
Depending on how Superman has been written, he has beaten abstracts such as Death, Dominus, battled angels (Asmodel), etc... if it were in a comic book, it would be completely concieveable. He stalemated Asmodel for about 30 seconds to a minute at the most. It all bolis down to the writer.

Superman also hasnt bested Orion. laughing out loud

And again he got his ass kicked by Cyborg with his rings in a few panels. laughing out loud

Southern_Rebel
Nah armbars hurt much worse than batkicks. Again no one even flinches.

The Batkick made DS bleed...so, you know it would hurt the Surfer and Thor

dur

quanchi112
The Batkick made DS bleed...so, you know it would hurt the Surfer and Thor

dur No it really proves that Ds cant take a kick to the dome. rolling on floor laughing

TricksterPriest
He stalemated Asmodel for about 30 seconds to a minute at the most. It all bolis down to the writer.

Superman also hasnt bested Orion. laughing out loud

And again he got his ass kicked by Cyborg with his rings in a few panels. laughing out loud

you're acting as if those are low showings.........

Aren't you the idiot who said Thanos could beat Asmodel, or that Odin could solo DC heaven? laughing

Southern_Rebel
No it really proves that Ds cant take a kick to the dome. rolling on floor laughing

Neither can Thanos then...he was once clocked in the mouth by Daredevil with his billy club...and it showed Thanos bleeding from his mouth

quanchi112
you're acting as if those are low showings.........

Aren't you the idiot who said Thanos could beat Asmodel, or that Odin could solo DC heaven? laughing What has dc heaven done that is so impressive, I have seen it stomped twice into the ground. laughing out loud

What feats does Asmodel have that puts him above Thanos? Come on trick debate a little and stop making random claims without having anything to back it up.

quanchi112
Neither can Thanos then...he was once clocked in the mouth by Daredevil with his billy club...and it showed Thanos bleeding from his mouth I remember a time when you actually tried to debate on here. You seem to just try to have fun. The point is my friend that Ds doesnt have half of Thanos' durability.

The Great Galen
And Thanos isnt half of DS power, Thanos is a mortal while DS is a GOD. Besides Thanos durability didnt mean shit agaisnt Drax's fist.

quanchi112
And Thanos isnt half of DS power, Thanos is a mortal while DS is a GOD. Besides Thanos durability didnt mean shit agaisnt Drax's fist. laughing You really dont pay attention to the million and one times people have explained Drax to you.

Darkseid got beaten down by Superman. That is unforgivable. stick out tongue

The Great Galen
Superan>>>Drax plus supes only has 2 legit wins against DS while DS has had multiple times to finish off Supes...plus we know the politics behind supes. Not to mention Supes has greater strength feats then Thanos so it isnt anything to be ashamed of.

quanchi112
Superan>>>Drax plus supes only has 2 legit wins against DS while DS has had multiple times to finish off Supes...plus we know the politics behind supes. Not to mention Supes has greater strength feats then Thanos so it isnt anything to be ashamed of. Supes has never beaten Orion because hes a real man. He beats down Darkseid because hes a coward.

Southern_Rebel
I just want Thanos to win because I like Marvel better. I know full well that Darkseid would pimp smack him back to Titan, but I don't like thinking about that. It's that simple. stick out tongue

So, the truth finally comes out...eh, Quanchi???

Sirius77
laughing You really dont pay attention to the million and one times people have explained Drax to you.

Darkseid got beaten down by Superman. That is unforgivable. stick out tongue

Superman has beat down cosmics.. its not a low feat.

Southern_Rebel
Superman has beat down cosmics.. its not a low feat.

You know...Thanos is one dick Quanchi will not quit sucking...so, it's really pointless to argue with him. He really does think Thanos could easily beat Presence or anyone else in DC.

Sirius77
Are you serious that you think Odin would move? no expression

The specter is the wrath of god. Beyond a comic abstract. Odin is a skyfather.

Sirius77
What has dc heaven done that is so impressive,

I dont know... create EVERYTHING?

I have seen it stomped twice into the ground.

Scans?

What feats does Asmodel have that puts him above Thanos? Come on trick debate a little and stop making random claims without having anything to back it up.

lol. You have no idea.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>