Jill Valentine vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
WARNING: NEW CHALLENGER APPROCHES

(READ FIRST)

Snake woke in a mansion, last thing he remembers was fighting Sonic, Mario and Samus. When he looked he saw a woman in a blue outfit, similar to a cop. "Who are you?" he asked. The woman glared. "Jill Valentine." she said. Snake was confused. "Why are you here?" he asked. Jill glared. "I was susspoed to be on Smash Bros. Brawl to prove I can handle my own against Zelda and Mario. Befire I could even sign up you butted in frount of me after that blue hedgehog. I'm going to prove I deserve spot on that game, by killing you off Snake!" Snake groaned, he noticed the Smash-esc bar and noticed it was a survival fight. 800 points. If he remembered, once it gets to 0 he will die. J

"There's no way to hide from here!" she yelled.

* It's a survival fight.

* Snake won't call his compainions for help, neither can Jill.

*Jill's standard move is a shotgun shot.

* Her side special is a gerenade shot.

* Her up special is a uppercut with a knife.

* Her down special is summoning a tyrant.

* Jill's final smash is a missile launcher (similar to her special in Marvel vs. Capcom 2)

* Her fighting style is the same as in Marvel v. Capcom 2.

* Snake has all his attacks from Smash Bros. Brawl.

* The stage is the room where Chris fought the mutated Alexia.

Who wins?

ThoraxeRMG
Brawl isn't out yet

Sol Valentine
no expression

Furion
Bowser wins

BlueTornado
It depends. Is any of them like genetically enhanced or something? I wouldn't know. I don't play much Metal Gear or Resident Evil.

ESB -1138
Snake wins.

grey fox
They have sex

End of match.

Csdabest
They have a baby zombie

Akuma Killer
Alastor wins...

Furion
Kain wins.

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth wins

Furion
Violent2Dope wins.

Decimus
Originally posted by grey fox
They have sex

End of match.

So Snake wins on both counts easily

Gouki
This is a tough one to figure out since both of them have really good abilities. Although it seems to me that Snake has the advantage here since if you were to see what he's done in MGS1 & MGS2. Likewise, Jill in RE1 and RE3: Nemesis. But I still believe Snake has a more impressive repertoire than Jill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.