Scarlet Witch vs Cole Turner (from Charmed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Scarlet Witch
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/Scarlet_Witch_Ultimate.jpg

vs

Cole Turner
http://www.celticvision.org/images/julian_mcmahon_01.jpg
Cole eventually becomes The Source of All Evil. Theoretically, he possesses most or likely all of the powers of The Source, including teleportation, fireballs, force fields, lightning bolts, pyrokinesis, shapeshifting, telekinesis, summoning, mind control, and possession.

During his time in the Demonic Wasteland, Cole learns that the serpent of the Wasteland feeds on the powers of vanquished demons. In taking the powers before the serpent is able to, he eventually defeats the serpent, or at least destroys parts of it, making him able to obtain whatever powers are available. Since Cole returns from the Wasteland within 72 hours of Phoebe traveling there, we only see about ten different powers used on screen. The actual number of powers may be as few as ten or well in to the hundreds or thousands, however, the exact number or type of powers is impossible to determine. Cole is seen on screen using teleportation, telekinesis, throwing energy balls, conjuring, lightning bolts, and molecular manipulation. He also has invincibility, the ability to grant it to other demons for a time, and some time control.

iceman24567
HOM Scarlet Witch can take him.

Peek
What the f**k?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Peek
What the f**k? Cole was pretty badass to be honest he was indestructible. It took the Charmed ones combined powers plus their ancestors to kill him for good and even after that he still survived by living in limbo.

Entity
Post wasteland Cole owns her!
Otherwise its Wanda all the way, assuming your referring to HOM Wanda that is!

btw I've thought about using Cole a hundred times but just never seemed right since he wasn't a comic character, he's the man!
I truly felt for him when he finally let Phoebe go, it really wasn't his fault and he only joined with the source to save them. It was really tragic how it all ended for him. IMO

iceman24567
Originally posted by Entity
Post wasteland Cole owns her!
Otherwise its Wanda all the way, assuming your referring to HOM Wanda that is!

btw I've thought about using Cole a hundred times but just never seemed right since he wasn't a comic character, he's the man!
I truly felt for him when he finally let Phoebe go, it really wasn't his fault and he only joined with the source to save them. It was really tragic how it all ended for him. IMO Post wasteland Cole gets fried by Hom Scarlet Witch all she has to do is say no more Cole. Remember he was effected by altering time so altering reality would do damage to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.