Superman/supergirl vs Surfer/Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the nova from annihilation.

Acrosurge
Marvel team. Surfer could take out Superman or Supergirl. Nova could hang with either one until Surfer finishes with the other.

Bouboumaster
Surfer soloes via matter manipulation/pimpsmack.

guy222
team two

scuzz
surfer could easily solo this
so could nova(with a lot more experience! he has the power)

scuzz
SPITE!

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by scuzz
surfer could easily solo this
so could nova(with a lot more experience! he has the power)
Neither nova nor surfer could solo it at all let alone easily.

tdawg14
Team 2 with ease.

KungFuMaster
Ouick bio about me: Study over dozen martial arts since a kid, been alot of fights, so I say I can measure battles well (even fanasty ones)

Not a contest, The S-team will lose badly, because the Power Cosmic will slow time around the area. No super-speed and they become statues.
Case Closed

Inhuman
Originally posted by KungFuMaster
Ouick bio about me: Study over dozen martial arts since a kid, been alot of fights, so I say I can measure battles well (even fanasty ones)

Not a contest, The S-team will lose badly, because the Power Cosmic will slow time around the area. No super-speed and they become statues.
Case Closed

Quick bio about me : Born with heavenly good looks and irresistible charm. I am usually right 100% of the time. can kill a person with a death touch. Like having my back rubbed by topless girls.
This would allow me to measure fights very well (even fantasy ones)

Team 2 FTW

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Quick bio about me : Born with heavenly good looks and irresistible charm. I am usually right 100% of the time. can kill a person with a death touch. Like having my back rubbed by topless girls.
This would allow me to measure fights very well (even fantasy ones)

Team 2 FTW

crylaugh

Gecko4lif
team 2 provided surfer never gets within supe's reach

Inhuman
Originally posted by batdude123
crylaugh

thankyou

tjcoady

Case Closed

I've never read anything that made less sense.

Which martial arts, pray tell, have you studied?

iceman24567
Originally posted by tjcoady
I've never read anything that made less sense.

Which martial arts, pray tell, have you studied? Tai Bo no expression

KungFuMaster
I am cracking up on here. What part didn't make sense. The heralds slow time down, the Super team becomes pottery. Seems simple to me.

What did I study? Too many to mention, anything I could learn. Was raised in Los Angeles, came in handy.

iceman24567
I am cracking up on here. What part didn't make sense. The heralds slow time down, the Super team becomes pottery. Seems simple to me.

What did I study? Too many to mention, anything I could learn. Was raised in Los Angeles, came in handy. So you are like Bruce Leeroy? Why don't you just name 3 of them?

KungFuMaster
LoL, I forget that movie. Classic.

Dim Mak, Wing Chun & Muay Thai

Just was luckly enough to met some really cool masters.

Is there a Human Torch versus Ice Man?
That would be a wicked battle.
I think they would kill each other.

iceman24567
LoL, I forget that movie. Classic.

Dim Mak, Wing Chun & Muay Thai

Just was luckly enough to met some really cool masters.

Is there a Human Torch versus Ice Man?
That would be a wicked battle.
I think they would kill each other. Honestly their are probably like 20.

KungFuMaster
Ohh, well my first time on here. I going 2 check if there is a team up comic for them. That be bad ass pair.

Well Peace

tjcoady

What did I study? Too many to mention, anything I could learn. Was raised in Los Angeles, came in handy.

What didn't make sense was how learning a style like Wing Chun (or for that matter, any martial arts) could help you figure out how would win in a fight involving heat vision, flight, and the Power Cosmic.

OHHHH, Los Angeles. Scary. Sorry . I'm from Echo Park and then moved to Oakland for a while. I don't really see how learning martial arts would have been all that useful living in LA.... unless you met some easily impressed hipster chicks. mmhmm. hipster chicks. wink

as a side note, I think that's the first time I've ever used a smilie after like two years on here.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
team 2 provided surfer never gets within supe's reach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.