Superboy Prime vs Black Bolt,Cosmic Spider-Man & High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Superboy Prime- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superboy_Prime

Black Bolt- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Bolt / Power Gem- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Gem

Captain Universe- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Universe /Spider-Man(Current version- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man

&

High Evolutionary- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Evolutionary

Entity
Cosmic Spiderman encases him in red solar radiation and gold kryptonite manipulated to match his quantum signature.

Black Bolt just amps with the power gem and WTF PWNS HISASS!!!

Estacado
Originally posted by Entity
Cosmic Spiderman encases him in red solar radiation and gold kryptonite manipulated to match his quantum signature.

Black Bolt just amps with the power gem and WTF PWNS HISASS!!!
No.

shiv
SBP

blitzes beheading baking scooping and crushing all three into a miniature black hole...

Entity
Originally posted by Estacado
No. Care to elaborate why not?

Cosmic Spidey would have full awareness of his abilities and weaknesses. Not to mention the entire battle before it happened via Spidersense enhanced by the uni force 50 fold. Matter manipulation would allow him to change Prime's very clothing and anything else into whatever he wanted it to be. Between all that and the red solar radiation nullifying his yellow energy that powers him or the gold just making him human in power set he's going down hard.
I don't see how there's a problem?

Black Bolt being amped by the power gem to more than enough to deal with Prime. I mean does the power gem even have a limit in terms of power amping?

starlock
Team for the win

Estacado
Care to elaborate why not?

Cosmic Spidey would have full awareness of his abilities and weaknesses. Not to mention the entire battle before it happened via Spidersense enhanced by the uni force 50 fold. Matter manipulation would allow him to change Prime's very clothing and anything else into whatever he wanted it to be. Between all that and the red solar radiation nullifying his yellow energy that powers him or the gold just making him human in power set he's going down hard.
I don't see how there's a problem?

Black Bolt being amped by the power gem to more than enough to deal with Prime. I mean does the power gem even have a limit in terms of power amping?
no expression

Entity
no expression Oh! Well when you put it like that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously thou, your completely entitled to your opinion but I really wish you'd try and explain to me how you'd get I'm so wrong. erm

guy222
team

shiv
okay.

bell rings for the fight.
and in 0.0000000000000000001

OF a Picosecond

Fight is concluded.

Tough.

SBP in a speedforce stomp

horrorwolf
Spite Thread.
sad

Superboy get pwned.

Estacado
Zomg!!!
It's a team of low heralds!!
They totally pwnzozrzrz SMP!!!!

llagrok
Zomg!!!

biscuits

Gecko4lif
Take out black bolt

he doesnt deserve to get his ass beat like this

Superboy Prime
Superboy Prime took on Superman, Power Girl, Supergirl, the Green Lantern Corps(including Ion), the Sinestro Corps along with most of new Earth's heroes...these 3 don't stand a chance at all.

shiv
You forgot all the flashes and TTSuperboy

Alfheim
Zomg!!!

BB has a gem and HE is not low herald.

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Superboy Prime took on Superman, Power Girl, Supergirl, the Green Lantern Corps(including Ion), the Sinestro Corps along with most of new Earth's heroes...these 3 don't stand a chance at all.

Not all at the same time. SMP fought ION alone and IOn was doing well, if everybody else joned in he would have got stomped.

Estacado
Originally posted by Alfheim
BB has a gem and HE is not low herald.

Not all at the same time. SMP fought ION alone and IOn was doing well, if everybody else joned in he would have got stomped.
He was making fun of Ion under the whole fight......he also beat him without any serious injury.....ermm

Alfheim
He was making fun of Ion under the whole fight......he also beat him without any serious injury.....ermm

Yeah so ION only got stomped due to lead poisoning. If it wasnt for that fight it would have gone on alot longer.

Juntai
Prime.

Erik-Lensherr
SBP.

Rewmac

Black Bolt just amps with the power gem and WTF PWNS HISASS!!! Are you on drugs? Cosmic Spider-Man is only like 50 times the normal with some abiltites he is still lower than Surfer....

SBP

Entity
Originally posted by Rewmac
Are you on drugs? Cosmic Spider-Man is only like 50 times the normal with some abiltites he is still lower than Surfer....

SBP Some abilities including matter manipulation and cosmic awareness!
And that's 50 times his normal spider sense, which gives him pretty much the entire battle before SBP can even think of that light speed attack!

Yea I'm on the good shit alright. stick out tongue

Inhuman
Some abilities including matter manipulation and cosmic awareness!
And that's 50 times his normal spider sense, which gives him pretty much the entire battle before SBP can even think of that light speed attack!

Yea I'm on the good shit alright. stick out tongue

He also created Adamantium from thin air.
Plus 50X spidey Jobber aura.
Peter cant lose.

Entity
Originally posted by Inhuman
He also created Adamantium from thin air.
Plus 50X spidey Jobber aura.
Peter cant lose. Damn right!
Matter Manipulation & Magnified Spidey sense FTW! cool

shiv
but can he think and act faster than speedforce?

Sirius77
Nope.

And this fight will seriously be over pretty quickly. Not saying that these characters arent powerful... but Superman-prime took on a handful of toptiers, most more powerful than any of the people listed... while weakened... deprived of sunlight for a year... and exposed to red sun radiation by red star... he got beat up yes. But all he got was a bloody lip and a nosebleed. He even knocked out a few (including flash and ww).

So, imagine how terribly he would beat this team. He took on both corps and a guardian... and was the one to throw the final blow to the Antimoniter..

Superman-prime wins.

redhotrash
I may be way off, but it seemed to me like SBP wasnt taking anyone too seriously after he powered up.

Mr. Slippyfist
You can't devolve from emo... so I don't see what HE adds. erm

redhotrash
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You can't devolve from emo... so I don't see what HE adds. erm

Would goth be below emo, is that more of a latteral move?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by redhotrash
Would goth be below emo, is that more of a latteral move?
goth is a step up

they have friends

LORD B
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
goth is a step up

they have friends laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.