darkseid vs the destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The armor is powered by loki.

guy222
dread destroyer

lando005
darkseid

Papa Smurph
Destroyer 10/10

Larceny
Destroyer.

Exiled Presence
Who knows. Destroyer Maybe. But Darksied looks to be pretty badass in Countdown. He's actually having some kind of contest with a Monitor. The very same guys who have shields that can stand up to Universal Destroying power.

Larceny
Originally posted by Exiled Presence
Who knows. Destroyer Maybe. But Darksied looks to be pretty badass in Countdown. He's actually having some kind of contest with a Monitor. The very same guys who have shields that can stand up to Universal Destroying power.

What contest? He hasn't done anything.

Exiled Presence
Originally posted by Larceny
What contest? He hasn't done anything.

I know. The powerful guys never really do.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid.

Bouboumaster
Spite.

Destroer 10/10

CaptainStoic
Thor won so, I don't see why Darkseid won't, but that was the very first time Thor took the Destroyer. Thor seems to be so much than he once was. I'll go with Darkseid over the Destroyer that Thor beat, but if Tarene's spirit was in the armor I'd say Darkseid would lose.

psycho gundam
i give darkseid the benefit of the doubt and give him a win(still don't know how it can be done though)against a normal powered dread destroyer. the one that faced the celestials would be too much for surtur
and therefor far too much for darkseid

Inhuman
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Thor won so, I don't see why Darkseid won't, but that was the very first time Thor took the Destroyer. Thor seems to be so much than he once was. I'll go with Darkseid over the Destroyer that Thor beat, but if Tarene's spirit was in the armor I'd say Darkseid would lose.

Thor won cause he now posses the Odin force.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Inhuman

True, but Darkseid possesses the Omega Force. I just don't think that he could displace a being that could teleport from dimension to dimension. Meaning that if Darkseid bfr's him, he would be back in a flash.... I need to think about this.

llagrok
Originally posted by Inhuman

He won because he separated Balder from the Destroyer.

Inhuman
Originally posted by llagrok
He won because he separated Balder from the Destroyer.

How come hes never done this in the past?

btw - destroyer FTW

severance
destroyer does as his name suggests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.