Superman Prime vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Prime

vs

Terrax
World War Hulk
Sentry
Spider-man (uni power)
Cable(jesus)
Black Bolt
Gladiator
Thor(classic)

Priest
Hulk Solos uhuh

Decimus
Prime beheads Hulk and everyone runs away. Prime keeps the head with him for company on his travels throughout the multiverse. He calls it Wilson. bunny

Superboy Prime
ROFL.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Decimus
Prime beheads Hulk and everyone runs away. Prime keeps the head with him for company on his travels throughout the multiverse. He calls it Wilson. bunny laughing

BobbyD
lol

guy222
Team

guy222
I be back and repost the fight

tkitna
Team

carver9
Your scans wasnt working guy but almost anyone on the field could solo this fight. Gladiator alone has done almost every feat that superman prime has done including pushing planets and flying out of huge blast (gladiator flying out of a solar system destroying blast). I wouldnt give any of the singly a win over him but alone they could give him a run for his money. As a team this would be total destruction.

Team 10/10, easily. I think that Cable could solo this.

carver9
By the way it also depends on which wwh you are using, if youre using world breaker he would most definetely beat prime.

vlaaad12345
Team gets stomped 10/10.

Nihilist
only a few of the team could compete prime for a short time(thor,glads sentry)the rest are fodder.

carnage52
team gets their collective asses raped.

Galan007
prime.

anyone who thinks differently can f*ck off. none

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
Your scans wasnt working guy but almost anyone on the field could solo this fight.

Oh. My. God.

Prime takes the majority

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
Oh. My. God.

Prime takes the majority

I guess you didnt read my next post when I said that prime could beat them. Prime isnt beating this team.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
only a few of the team could compete prime for a short time(thor,glads sentry)the rest are fodder.

naah, I think that wwh could alone with god like cable. Hell cable might could beat him since cable had no equal and basically LET surfer beat him. By the way he broke surfer board with a punch and surfer board is completly indestructible.

george '06
team rapes 10/10

Lord Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
prime.

thumb up thumb up

The Pict
I guess you didnt read my next post when I said that prime could beat them. Prime isnt beating this team.

laughing out loud Prime blitzed the Flashes iirc who is gonna combat his speed? No one on that team has Prime's level of power, he crushes everyone there in seconds.

By the way he broke surfer board with a punch and surfer board is completly indestructible.

It's not completely indestructible then is it?

Galan007
It's not completely indestructible then is it? laughing out loud

DestinyGuy678
...couldnt prime destroy the planet taking out most of the team out of the equation?

~The Wickerman~
Oh. My. God.

Prime takes the majority

But...but...the team has Marvel characters, and they're like....all strong!!!! And it has Thor in it, and he's a Gooooooooooood!!!!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
laughing out loud Prime blitzed the Flashes iirc who is gonna combat his speed? No one on that team has Prime's level of power, he crushes everyone there in seconds.

It's not completely indestructible then is it?

When prime blitzed the flashes were they going 100 times the speed of light, if not then his the blitz argument is pointless since gladiator can go that fast. By the way THAT WASNT A BLITZ HE JUST SPINNED IN A DAMN CIRCLE.

Who did he fight and crushed in seconds the entire arc. Ion fight lasted for a while, conner fight lasted for a while, and the titans fight lasted for a while. Theres noone on that list that he'll beat in seconds let alone minutes.

You could be right or god like cable did the impossible. I think that he did the impossible since almost everything that he did was almost the impossible like recreating and bringing back life during his scuffle with surfer.

carver9
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
...couldnt prime destroy the planet taking out most of the team out of the equation?

The only person on that list that has to worry about that is wwh and that would be his best bet to do it against a power house like that. WWh showed no limits.

iceman24567
The only person on that list that has to worry about that is wwh and that would be his best bet to do it against a power house like that. WWh showed no limits. Prime had no limits he would one shot any Hulk easily

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime had no limits he would one shot any Hulk easily

and thats your opinion.

Galan007
You could be right or god like cable did the impossible. I think that he did the impossible since almost everything that he did was almost the impossible like recreating and bringing back life during his scuffle with surfer. laughing out loud

carver9
laughing out loud

What was the laugh for, I never seen cable bring back life like that, hell, that things that I have only seen high heralds and sky fathers do.

Galan007
What was the laugh for, I never seen cable bring back life like that, hell, that things that I have only seen high heralds and sky fathers do. answer me this..

if cable broke surfer's 'indestructible' board, was it indestructible to begin with? - if cable accomplished the impossible, was it impossible to begin with?

i bet you think cable could count all the way to infinity, if he wanted to badly enough, huh?

carver9
answer me this..

if cable broke surfer's 'indestructible' board, was it indestructible to begin with? - if cable accomplished the impossible, was it impossible to begin with?

i bet you think cable could count all the way to infinity, if he wanted to badly enough, huh?

laughing

I get what youre saying and good point, I guess his board wasnt indestructible but still a good feat though. Now since you made a good point of that, can you prove that prime durability>silver surfer board.

TricksterPriest
He survived a universal explosion. Nuff said.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Surfer board has survived a black hole, attacks from galactus, thanos, etc... with no damage, how do we know it couldnt survive a universal explosion. Do you have a scan of a explosion destroying the board.

Rorschach
THAT WASNT A BLITZ HE JUST SPINNED IN A DAMN CIRCLE.

He punched them while spinning around. It was a counter blitz.

Surfer board has survived a black hole, attacks from galactus, thanos, etc... with no damage, how do we know it couldnt survive a universal explosion. Do you have a scan of a explosion destroying the board.

The burden of proof is on you. You have to prove that Surfer's board can survive the destruction of a Universe. Which I doubt it can, since God Like Cable destroyed it.

carver9
Which still isnt as impressive as people make it.

Well I guess conner fist>universe destroying blast since he did make superboy prime bleed from the mouth or ion>universe destroyinig blast since he did make prime bleed throughout the fight. And since the burden of proof is on me about prime blitzing the flash, prove to me that prime wasnt assisted by the time trapper who could have resurrected him.

occultdestroyer
Team wins

Rorschach

~The Wickerman~

You mean by running away inside Alex Luthor? confused

Wow...awesome leg usage feat laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Wrong explosion. I was talking about his fight with Monarch in Countdown.

quanchi112
Team wins this easily.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime wins this easily.

Fixed. Nobody is fast enough to counter a prime blitz, or strong enough to survive it.

Prime is also crazy enough to just nuke the planet and pick off the survivors.

quanchi112
Fixed. Nobody is fast enough to counter a prime blitz, or strong enough to survive it.

Prime is also crazy enough to just nuke the planet and pick off the survivors. When has prime done that?

I saw him fight heroes in packs on dc earth. He wasnt doing so hot. Again I saw him not put down someone like Superboy in a shot or two. That to me shows that he cant even dream of beating the tiers associated here in unison to defeat him.

Primes a badass but nowhere near this much of a badass. He would need the guardian powerup to have a chance imo.

joesdabest1
Team wins this very easily.

Juntai
prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.