Voltron versus Optimus Prime and Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
Can Megatron and the real Prime take down the defender of the Universe solo?

lando005
hell yes

TricksterPriest
shock FORM BLAZING SWORD! Nuff said.

celestialdemon
Voltron ownz.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
shock FORM BLAZING SWORD! Nuff said.

big grin

lando005
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Voltron ownz. but prime gots "the touch"

psycho gundam
hell yeah, when that song is being played prime is invincible.

Inhuman
Voltron 10/10

each lion that makes up volton is bigger than megatron or optimus.

Southern_Rebel
Prime uses the Matrix to steal the win!!!!

Gecko4lif
Maybe you need to see this....

iPjsB4dlvaM

lando005
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Maybe you need to see this....

iPjsB4dlvaM served!!!

CaptainStoic
I'm prettry sure that Megatron could transform into a gun and Prime would shoot the hell of of Voltron with him. Plus doesn't Prime have a laser sword of his own?

grey fox
Which Prime and Megs ? G1 or Movie, Cartoon or Comic ?

If it's G1 or Movie then their BOTH smaller then Voltron, though G1 is slightly larger then his LA counterpart.

G1 cartoon Prime and Megs could potentially get a 3/10 through using their Energon Axe and Mace to cut through Voltron's Legs, but it could take a while ; also mentioned was the Matrix which COULD take a cheap win. But the damn thing does its own shit and'll activate whenever necessary.

G1 Comic however can (together) bench 80,000 tons . They could knock Voltron over and swarm the mofo. Prime could use the creation Matrix to bring life to each separate Voltron piece which would then no doubt separate, kill their pilots and then cause a huge Autobot/Decepticon hissy-fit over who's getting the giant combiner. Megs can also drain a black-hole and vaporise Voltron

Movie versions get completely stomped. Their very weak comparatively and their heat sensitivity isn't going to help when Voltron busts out the 'Blazing Sword'.

Inhuman
Voltron is the defender of the universe.
I doubt that he will be standing there just letting optimus and Megatron hack away at his legs. One kick would send them to outerspace or burst into scrap metal.
He will be towering over them (Each of the 5 lions that make up voltron are bigger than each).
He has eye beams, missles, lazers, flames, an S shield type cross that disrupts(incapacitates) foes, a huge energy shuriken, super strength, heavy durability that allows him to fly through starships unharmed.
The "Blazing Sword" that when formed its game over for whom ever he faces.
Also he could deform into the five lions and then its 5 on 2. Each lion being bigger and can probably bite them in half.

jks
1. The lions are piloted by humans, who by contrasting with prime/megs, the lions would be roughly the same size as prime and megs, certainly not larger.

2. Prime/megs have a HUGE advantage in that they are sentient, as opposed to voltron being piloted by said humans. The TF's reaction time/quickness and agility are all superior to voltron's because of this.

3. Megatron's cannon is more powerful than any attack voltron has. They dont even have to get really close to voltron to take him out.

4. They have each faced similar situations in TF combiner grups, some of whom such as bruticus and especially predaking who would completelyembarrass voltron.

Inhuman
Voltron also has mystical properties smile (watch the old cartoons).
He dodges lazers in most (if not all) the episodes. And from full star fleets of ships.
What makes you think he wont dodge these 2 blasts.
Once he forms blazing sword its pretty much over. Im not hating on transformers cause I like em too.
If these 2 manage to work together (unlikely), they might get a couple wins.

guy222
voltron

jks
Originally posted by Inhuman
He dodges lazers in most (if not all) the episodes. And from full star fleets of ships.
Once he forms blazing sword its pretty much over. Im not hating on transformers cause I like em too.
If these 2 manage to work together (unlikely), they might get a couple wins.
Ihave seen the old cartoons and there wasnt really anything "mystical" about him.

Blazing sword is rubbish, it's just a sword. Prime and megs are way too fast and agile for the pilots of voltron to keep up with. He'd never come close to hitting them.

Prime and megs have defeated foes far more powerful than voltron, so teaming them up is just overkill. Poor voltron.

grey fox
Originally posted by Inhuman
If these 2 manage to work together (unlikely), they might get a couple wins. Originally posted by grey fox

G1 Comic however can (together) bench 80,000 tons . They could knock Voltron over and swarm the mofo. Prime could use the creation Matrix to bring life to each separate Voltron piece which would then no doubt separate, kill their pilots and then cause a huge Autobot/Decepticon hissy-fit over who's getting the giant combiner. Megs can also drain a black-hole and vaporise Voltron

Gecko4lif
If they target the blue lion that can eat voltron's ass up

horrorwolf
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hell yeah, when that song is being played prime is invincible.

LuLz

grey fox
Originally posted by horrorwolf
LuLz

.....it IS true.

Bad Ash231
Edited on request.

dur

psycho gundam
^ dude, wtf! mad

grey fox
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Edited on request.

dur

WRONG THREAD

horrorwolf
Originally posted by grey fox
Which Prime and Megs ? G1 or Movie, Cartoon or Comic ?

Its G1 versions of Prime and Mega.

TricksterPriest
Voltron is a magic-based super-robot. Aside from the Matrix, they probably can't take him out.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Voltron is a magic-based super-robot. Aside from the Matrix, they probably can't take him out. yeah, when it comes to "super robots" voltron is high echelon.

-mazinkaiser

-gaiking

-voltron

-getter

-mazinger

-grandizer

those are the top dogs of super robots.

Newjak
This shall be a pure fanboy biased opinion.

Prime owns Voltron, why cause he is Optimus nuff said.

I would take him over Superman and Silver Surfer
cool

jkYuK3AKrxc

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Newjak
This shall be a pure fanboy biased opinion.

Prime owns Voltron, why cause he is Optimus nuff said.

I would take him over Superman and Silver Surfer

oh realllly???

Newjak
Originally posted by horrorwolf
oh realllly??? Ya relly evil face

Avlon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yeah, when it comes to "super robots" voltron is high echelon.

-mazinkaiser

-gaiking

-voltron

-getter

-mazinger

-grandizer

those are the top dogs of super robots.

Dangaioh pwns them all. Including Prime and Megatron.

DzfIPmG82cY&NR=1

Though Prime and Megs would get the Majority. Megs alone beats Predaking in the comic who's similar to Voltron and one badass giant robot himself.

fangirl101
Each Lion is a star ship. Optimus transforms into a truck. Starship>>>>>>>>>>>>Truck. Megatron is a jet fighter made for space. He isn't doing any better. voltron could take down the cities metroplex or that other evil one. can't think of it's name. Any way. voltron for the serious win.

TricksterPriest
Guys. Voltron is magic-based. Meaning, it has a will of it's own. Voltron was a sentient robot before it was 5 lions. The humans are piloting it because Voltron is letting them, or because the sentience was split between the 5 lions.

2nd sentence is just my personal take on it. But the part about Voltron being sentient is true.

Plus, hasn't Voltron smashed planets? And the fact that I was a Voltron fan before a transformers one has nothing to do with this. spliff

FORM BLAZING SWORD!

TricksterPriest
Avlon: I am so renting that series. shock thumb up You forgot Ideon. durfist

Avlon
Good luck on finding the complete series. For some reason Episode 1 is nearly impossible to find.

TricksterPriest
Crap. Maybe Netflix will have it.

As long as we're talking about super robots, let me introduce my personal fav.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/sparrow2/build/anubis17-2.jpg

http://homepage2.nifty.com/sparrow2/build2/anubis01.jpg

illadelph12
People always forget the SDF-1...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Avlon
Dangaioh pwns them all. Including Prime and Megatron.

DzfIPmG82cY&NR=1

damn that was cool no expression ........but mazinkaiser still beats that ass (no homo)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.