Greg Pak about Hulk vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood

jks
you fail at links.

Peek
Originally posted by jks
you fail at links. And life.

Alucard25
Greg Pak is obviously a very delusional man.

Kutulu
Sounds about right - WWH post Sentry fight was at that point a skyfather level brick. Even the likes of Mangog would get beaten.

Juggernaut, Sentry, Gladiator, Superman - they would have all gotten beaten at that point. Good thing for Marvel Earth that Hulk gave himself up.

Estacado
Could you stop failing?

Estacado
Originally posted by Kutulu
Sounds about right - WWH post Sentry fight was at that point a skyfather level brick. Even the likes of Mangog would get beaten.

Juggernaut, Sentry, Gladiator, Superman - they would have all gotten beaten at that point. Good thing for Marvel Earth that Hulk gave himself up.
What is this shit?haermm

grey fox

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/wackpost.jpg

Peek

Juggernaut, Sentry, Gladiator, Superman - they would have all gotten beaten at that point. Good thing for Marvel Earth that Hulk gave himself up. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Who cares what he says about Superman. Is he writing Superman right now? Nah so he can say all the crap he wants but where is his proof. Superman >>> World War Hulk.

xmarksthespot
Lulz.

iceman24567

Juggernaut, Sentry, Gladiator, Superman - they would have all gotten beaten at that point. Good thing for Marvel Earth that Hulk gave himself up. You saw the Juggernaut fight so don't be biased he stalemated the Hulk until he was bfred Mangog is way more than both characters he could probably beat them at the same time everybody knows this this thread is a laugh. laughing

The Pict
Originally posted by iceman24567
You saw the Juggernaut fight so don't be biased he stalemated the Hulk until he was bfred Mangog is way more than both characters he could probably beat them at the same time everybody knows this this thread is a laugh. laughing

I'm sure he was joking

grey fox
Originally posted by The Pict
I'm sure he was joking

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/36680eb6.jpg

Kutulu
/shrug

If a writer wants to make a character stronger, than that is their choice and I roll with it. For example a writer can have Superman sundip, he's stronger, and I would accept that. Too bad posters on here don't apply that to Marvel characters.

Endless Mike
Should I bring up the interview where OWAW Superman can beat anyone?

llagrok
Fortunately, Pak is sane enough to say "I think" instead of simply stating that Superman would lose.

iceman24567
/shrug

If a writer wants to make a character stronger, than that is their choice and I roll with it. For example a writer can have Superman sundip, he's stronger, and I would accept that. Too bad posters on here don't apply that to Marvel characters. I apply it to all characters but for him to say "Oh and my character would beat Superman because i said so" is crazy i hate when writers do that it's not right.

starlock
Whats the big deal? its his opinion and nothing more, he seems to be having fun and his work on hulk has been amazing.......more power to him

Peek
Originally posted by starlock
Whats the big deal? its his opinon and nothing more, he seems to be having fun and his work on hulk has been amazing.......more power to him His opinion? Well we can say the same as well.

llagrok
So the word "amazing" means nothing now?

starlock
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Should I bring up the interview where OWAW Superman can beat anyone?

Please do...he was beginning to immerse himself into a war machine....going all out near the end...then merges with kismet....after the merge was over he then flies thru the sun for a insane sun-dip....i bet during that arch at times he could beat anyone...

I don't know i get a kick out of writers statements like this Happy Dance

And i am a bigger superman fan than the hulk....by far

horrorwolf
Who cares what he says about Superman. Is he writing Superman right now? Nah so he can say all the crap he wants but where is his proof. Superman >>> World War Hulk. eek!

laughing laughing laughing

iceman24567
Originally posted by horrorwolf
eek!

laughing laughing laughing I know it's funny when i speak the truth huh.

Peek
I know it's funny when i speak the truth huh. You know who the fanboys are after one post. laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by starlock
Whats the big deal? its his opinion and nothing more, he seems to be having fun and his work on hulk has been amazing.......more power to him

Yeah, he's entitle to his opinion. Just like I'm entitle to my opinion that he is an idiot.

endrict
Why is this here? and there is the same thread like this in the comic book section already. There is no need for two of the same stupid threads like this.

This is a bait thread anyways...well almost.

Peek
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, he's entitle to his opinion. Just like I'm entitle to my opinion that he is an idiot. You are the greatest mod of all time. no expression

psycho gundam

Juggernaut, Sentry, Gladiator, Superman - they would have all gotten beaten at that point. Good thing for Marvel Earth that Hulk gave himself up. when praising the hulk, never give hulk haters ammo like this EVER AGAIN!!

this message paid for by the hulk readers of north america

Papa Smurph

You forget

Greg Pakk goes with how characters are actually written and portrayed in the comics.

The majority of the posters on this board go by the theory of Superman speed blitzing Hulk at eleventy billion times light in conjunction with hitting him with strength powerful enough to turn the infinite wheels of meggadon while not being able to be hurt by anything less than an Imperiex level attack.

A Superman we never see IOW.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
You forget

Greg Pakk goes with how characters are actually written and portrayed in the comics.

The majority of the posters on this board go by the theory of Superman speed blitzing Hulk at eleventy billion times light in conjunction with hitting him with strength powerful enough to turn the infinite wheels of meggadon while not being able to be hurt by anything less than an Imperiex level attack.

A Superman we never see IOW.

He speaks the truth ^

endrict
Originally posted by psycho gundam
when praising the hulk, never give hulk haters ammo like this EVER AGAIN!!

this message paid for by the hulk readers of north america

Too late!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! evil face

ultimatethor
You saw the Juggernaut fight so don't be biased he stalemated the Hulk until he was bfred Mangog is way more than both characters he could probably beat them at the same time everybody knows this this thread is a laugh. laughing

The juggernaut fight happened before mieks statement. After mieks statement, the hulk was at the point of skyfather level brick. Note the word brick, this means he had no extra powers aside his norml strength HF durability and{ oh yeah he was releasing energy but that wasnt of his own will) other unususal powers increased to an unbelievable level. Therefore if dis fight was purely physical he would win easily but since superman stil has his speed the hulk is not likely to win.

FearOfBlood
eek!

laughing laughing laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, he's entitle to his opinion. Just like I'm entitle to my opinion that he is an idiot.

PROOF (AGAIN) that KMC and moderators are 100% DC BIASED.

Juntai
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
PROOF (AGAIN) that KMC and moderators are 100% DC BIASED. Not really.

iceman24567
PROOF (AGAIN) that KMC and moderators are 100% DC BIASED. Proof again that you are an idiot.

Val

http://i30.tinypic.com/2dt19qo.gif

FearOfBlood
Proof again that you are an idiot.

I know truth hurts, don't be angry with me, my name's not Pak laughing

WWH> Thor with Odin's power and rune > Odin > Superman Prime.

FearOfBlood
http://www.brokenfrontier.com/colum...ails.php?id=792

Papa Smurph
Really I don't see why it's so hard to take. Greg Pak decided to write a character with infinite strength at skyfather levels of strength (for all intents and purposes of the story, and CONTEXT, that's likely what Hulk was tapping into).

Ooooooooo let's post our anti Hulk opinions which trump the writers and what he wrote in the comic.

llagrok

WWH> Thor with Odin's power and rune > Odin > Superman Prime.

Where did you get that it was Rune King Thor?

Does Pak even read Thor?

Bad Ash231
http://www.brokenfrontier.com/colum...ails.php?id=792

You suck at posting links...

Hulk would be ashamed of you!

iceman24567

WWH> Thor with Odin's power and rune > Odin > Superman Prime. Yeah the fact that you are an idiot hurts me so much. Prime fought 4 times the people WWH did and they were more powerful than The New X-Men Lulzors. I know what you should rename yourself FearOfFacts.

endrict
Can a mod please lock this fanboy's dream thread. And or ban Fearofblood of trolling for making bait threads for the 1000 time with the same damn character.

iceman24567
Originally posted by endrict
Can a mod please lock this fanboy's dream thread. Exactly erm

endrict
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
You suck at posting links...

Hulk would be ashamed of you!

Because he's nothing more than a troll.

Peek
Just post this in Hulk threads:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5894/hulkloseskz8.th.jpg

Peek
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Really I don't see why it's so hard to take. Greg Pak decided to write a character with infinite strength at skyfather levels of strength (for all intents and purposes of the story, and CONTEXT, that's likely what Hulk was tapping into).

Ooooooooo let's post our anti Hulk opinions which trump the writers and what he wrote in the comic. Idiot.

eek!

laughing laughing laughing Idiot.

WWH> Thor with Odin's power and rune > Odin > Superman Prime. Idiot.

I win "spot the idiot" now whats my prize? biscuits

endrict
Originally posted by Peek
Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

biscuits

What he said.

FearOfBlood

iceman24567

FearOfBlood
Yeah the fact that you are an idiot hurts me so much. Prime fought 4 times the people WWH did and they were more powerful than The New X-Men Lulzors. I know what you should rename yourself FearOfFacts.

Strange/Zom, The Sentry and Black Bolt are way powerful than anyone Prime faced.

endrict
Thor doesn't currently have rune power idiot. You should be ignored for knowing nothing about comics.

Iceman don't even bother with this poofter....just set him on ignore and don't reply back to him. He's not worth it and don't add fuel to the flame.

Peek
Strange/Zom, The Sentry and Black Bolt are way powerful than anyone Prime faced. Prime recently fought a guy that destroyed a Universe fool.

You really are dumb as ****. no expression

iceman24567
Strange/Zom, The Sentry and Black Bolt are way powerful than anyone Prime faced. Strange/Zom has no feats but beating the crap out of the Hulk. Supermans feats destroy The Sentrys by a mile and Blackbolt would get beat by any Flash that Prime speedbltized come again?

Juntai
Strange/Zom, The Sentry and Black Bolt are way powerful than anyone Prime faced. laughing laughing

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Peek
Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

I win "spot the idiot" now whats my prize? biscuits

You sure did put me in my place with your low opinion on the Hulk and transcendent wit.

FearOfBlood
Dc Fanboys are crying.

Badabing
uhuh

Closed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.