Ten Days Till Dawn: Sign-in and Out of Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
==Character Sheet==
**Keep in mind that you are a high school student

Name:
Race:
Height:
Weight:
Hometown:
Background Info:
Plans for future:
Picture: <optional>

==Story==
It is summer time here in the USA and so it is time for vacations. A popular spot to go are the Florida Keys. Sun, beaches, and great food. Island hero Jimmy Buffett has set up a special concert at Key West for the tourist inside his newly built restaurant the Bama Breeze. Nothing but peace and sunlight awaits you at this island paradise.

JacopeX
Finally, this got permission. smile

Name: Hector

Race: Hispanic

Height: 5'6

Weight: 140

Hometown: Anaheim, Calif.

Likes: Music (Latin, Hip hop, rock), International Sports, Walking, Latin food, Drawing, peace, and quiet.

Dislikes: Arrogance and being wrong

Background Info: Hector comes from a neighborhood in anaheim, who attends high school. He is a very out going, sociable, and respectful type of person who is understanding and has great knowledge of the things that go on. He comes from a family that never supported him or have been their for him in many past events in his life. Hector speaks fluently in English and Spanish. He likes to have fun as well and wants to make something of himself with the main sport he loves and that is soccer.

Plans for future: Wants to become an engineer and athlete

android217
Name: Donny Holder
Race: Caucasian
Height: 5"1'
Hometown: Redding, California
Dislikes: Sharks, alligators
Plans for the future: Go to USC and get a law degree
Bio: Donny is a highschool kicker from Redding. His longest kick is 51 yards. At his last game he was knocked to the ground and broke his leg. He is unsure if he can ever kick again.
Appearance: http://walrus.wr.usgs.gov/infobank/programs/html/staff2html/photos/covault_jake200.jpg

ESB -1138
The RPG will start Monday

darkxbox
Name: Lucas Giles
Race: mixed
Height: 5 foot 10
Weight: 172
Hometown: Montgomery, Alabama
Dislikes: people who call him a teachers pet
Background Info: has a very intelegent past
Plans for future: join military

JacopeX
Originally posted by ESB -1138
The RPG will start Monday cool! smile

ESB -1138
1 day....just trying to keep this bumped while I finishing up the beginning of the story.

TigerEyes
Name: Baylee Myers
Race: caucasian
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hometownmessedeattle
Dislikes: rudeness, jerks
Background Info: Baylee was born in La and grew up most of her life there being surrounded by the high life and parents who had it all, until they died in a car crash when she was 14 forcing her to pack up and move to Seattle with her aunt. Fortunately her parents left her enough money to travel as much as she wanted whenever which is why she came for the summer. She is the lead singer in an up and coming band called the slings and arrows. All she wants this summer is to meet a guy and party the night away.
Plans for future: Singer
Picture:

ESB -1138
Name: Jack O'Neil

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 163lbs

Hometown: Jacksonville, Florida

Likes: Piano, Music, Singing, Food, Sleeping, Girls, and just chillin' like a villain

Dislikes: School

Background Info: Born in a middle-class family, Jack started playing piano at the age of seven. He took an interest in the classic music such as from Lugwig Von Beethoven as well as the musical style of William "Billy" Martin Joel. Jack headed down to the Keys hoping to fin his break and become a professional pianist. Jack plays the piano as well as heading off with his friends while ditchig school or just not studying or doing homework. Jack has a love of history and spends time writing and reading about the Civil War and World War II and the American Revolution.

Plans for future: Singer, Pianist, Songwriter

Passione
Name: Eliza Dayne
Height: 5ft 8
Hometown: Tampa
Dislikes: Cruelity to animals, loud music
Background Info: Eliza has always had a passion for the sea and anything that comes from it. Her parents are divorced and Eliza lives with her Brother Caspian and her mother.
Plans for future: Marine biologist
Picture:

Passione
Picture of Eliza

The big EH
she looks familar, like some kind of teen star actress and pop star.........

The big EH
Name: James Cappa
Race: white
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Weight: 150
Hometown: Toronto
Likes: he likes anything that interests him which includes comics, movies, sci-fi, music
Dislikes: anything that he doesn't like
Background Info:
Plans for future: doesn't really have any
Picture:

Passione
Its Hilary Duff

The big EH
i knowstick out tongue

Passione
I cant wait for this roleplay to take off.

Its going to be a good one.

JacopeX
I'll try my best to put as much effort into this RP as I do in my RP. big grin

Passione
The roleplay is up and running. Woooooooooot.

But I really dont wanna be the first to post!

Oh I have a question. Are we rescricted to one character to play

JacopeX
I'll post when I get home! big grin

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Passione
Oh I have a question. Are we rescricted to one character to play

Yes

android217
oh i just realized i put 5"1' lol.... supposed to be 5"11'

Passione
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Yes

Thats cool!

How is my character doing? I havent roleplayed in a while I am still a bit rusty.

ESB -1138
You're alright compared to my standards

TigerEyes
Wait so we got treasure and under water cities now???
seems kinda ridiculous

Passione
Im kinda lost in the roleplay?

Can someone get a me a recap!

The big EH
oh hey i'm gonna change my character's picture to this, and he wears a hawain swimsuit that passes his knees, and a button up haiwain flower shirt

ESB -1138
Im kinda lost in the roleplay?

Can someone get a me a recap!

Not much has happened; just on a ship heading to an ancient city that emerged during a storm

Passione
err wow!

Okay Ill get Eliza to be somewhere any ideas I kinda let this slip as it moved to fast for me to keep up.

ESB -1138
err wow!

Okay Ill get Eliza to be somewhere any ideas I kinda let this slip as it moved to fast for me to keep up.

Well at the city it'll slow down a bit but I just wanted to get the story moving. You might as well just be a passenger on the Downeaster "Alexa" or on another ship.

Becci
What have I missed? stick out tongue

ESB -1138
At the ruins of an ancient city that has appeared far off from the Keys. My last post pretty much explains where we currently are.

Becci
Am I supposed to be there too once I register? smile

ESB -1138
You can. Just say you came in on another boat or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.