The Mummified Pharoah, Anakaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb168/acidburn_acidburn/chriz/cebe.jpg

One of my favorite EX moves he does is when he grabs you, pulls you into his coffin, shakes it around and kicks you back out.

Either way, Capcom has done a good job in making his character...despite the fact that he is so damn slow.

Anakaris' Bio

Nationality: Egyptian
Race: Mummy
Date of Birth: 2664 B.C.
Height: 270 cm
Weight: 500 g to 500 kg
Hair: Unknown
Eyes: Red
Family: Uros, father (deceased); has a second brother, but dies shortly after; Heterosos, brother
Background:

The 12th pharaoh of a great empire. He became the pharaoh at the age of 12. For-seeing his death and revival, he creates a pyramid and a place for his revival. 5000 years later, he is revived with the coming of Pyron. He travels 5000 years back in time to rule his kingdom once more. After fighting off the invaders of his kingdom, he then attacks and conquers them.

But once his kingdom is saved, he hears a voice from the far future. He travels to the present time and enters the Majigen. During the battles within Majigen, he learns that the destruction of his kingdom and people is un-avoidable. He then returns to his kingdom and transports his kingdom beneath the Earth into a new dimension so that it may be free of the wars of Earth.

Timeline of Anakaris' Kingdom

2669 - The 11th emperor, Uros was enthroned
2664 - The birth of Uros's first prince, Anakaris
2662 - The second prince of Uros is born but dies shortly after
2655 - The third son of Uros, Heterosos is born
2652 - Uros dies at the age of 39. The 12th emperor Anakaris is enthroned
2650 - The building of a pyramid started for Anakaris's revival. All the
people of his kingdom worked on his pyramid
2635 - Heterosos dies from an illness
2634 - The pyramid was completed. 60million people worked on the pyramid and 3,133 people became pillars for the pyramid
2633 - Anakaris's kingdom was invaded by a neighboring country and Anakaris died in battle at the age around 27. Following the wishes of Anakaris, his body is taken to the chamber of revival.
2632 - The invasion continues
2630 - Anakaris is revived and saves his kingdom
2629 - He instead invades the neighboring kingdom and takes them over. He then says that he hears a voice calling him from the future and disappeared
26XX - His entire kingdom and people disappeared.

Anakaris as a Pharoah

These are the words Anakaris spoke when he became the pharaoh. It can be seen that he had already possessed remarkable charisma and leadership.

"Ultimate and immortal. The only and absolute. I am the true king of this golden kingdom which shines brilliantly. Anakaris the first. Those of you who kneel to me are granted the right to be protected equally under the name of God. But, if you refuse my protection and oppose me, you will be judged under God's name and will be burned with the flames of hell! Those who respect heaven will be given eternal happiness. Those who look down on heaven must pay the price of one's foolishness with one's own life. I promise my eternal rule and I allow only souls worthy to gather to my knees."

There were nine commandments that existed at the time of Anakaris's reign:

1. The holy king is the one and only god
2. Each days prayer must not be missed
3. Must not abuse the elderly. Must not assign labor to children
4. Death must not be feared. All life must be solemn before death.
5. At dawn, your home and body must be cleansed with holy sand
6. Must not make any debts that are more than one days earning. Must not fail to pay your debts for 10 or more days
7. Pray for your health and family's health
8. Must not kill anyone without sin. Murderers must forfeit there life to the king
9. Do three good deeds a day: One for yourself, One for others, One for the king

Akuma Killer
I hate fightin him, in every game he appears in, he is one of the hardest guys to beat, but his moves a well designed. he is also really fun to paly wit.

He can float and while doin so he can use attacks that come from outta the ground. Very useful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.