Silver surfer/Thor vs Titus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins.

iceman24567
Who cares.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Who cares.

laughing

just answer the question, who would win. evil face

Rorschach

carver9

Rorschach

carver9

Rorschach
Originally posted by carver9
Im not impressed with atom saying that titus has speed, atom would think that wolverine or spiderman has increadible speed.

Assumption.

Yes, he does have vision power that he ONLY use against flash. The rest of the people that he fought, he used nothing but brute strength.

Yeah, he's like a weaker version of the Hulk. shifty

carver9
Originally posted by Rorschach
Assumption.

Yeah, he's like a weaker version of the Hulk. shifty

naah, not weaker but he hasnt shown anything to be superior eather. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rorschach
naah, not weaker but he hasnt shown anything to be superior eather. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, you believe that any version of the Hulk can defeat the League that Titus faced on the Watchtower?

Juntai

carver9
Originally posted by Rorschach
So, you believe that any version of the Hulk can defeat the League that Titus faced on the Watchtower?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, I dont think that any hulk could beat the jla. All Im telling you is that titus havent shown anything on panel that puts him above hulk. If all of the league would have jumped titus at the same time, I dont think that he would have taken them down like he did. I do think that hulk would have gave a better fight against titus then what superman did (im referring to ww hulk), that just my opinion though, if you think different (which I know you do) then its not my judgement to say that youre wrong (even though I would feel that youre wrong AND KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOURE WRONG, just messing with ya.).

carver9
Originally posted by Juntai
Also in the previous issue, I believe Superman claimed he was slower than Wonder Woman's airplane. iirc.

Now this statement is a d*** lie.

Juntai
Now this statement is a d*** lie. I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to you, when you're on my ignore list... but it's pretty obvious reading this, how you've come to be on it.

It is in no way a lie.

In issue 50 while while Flash and Martian Manhunter and GL are getting smashed up by Titus, GL sends out a signal to everyone... then Superman is flying to the moon with Wonder Woman and Batman, in her plane, and he asks how much longer -- And in the panels they're already approaching the surface of the moon as they speak, and she says it's going to take another 5 minutes to get to the watchtower - Superman says "AMAZING! I'M NOT SURE I COULD FLY THAT FAST!" It's pretty clear that this is meant to be a much older and weaker version of the league.

We know you're an idiot, but at least act smart don't call me a liar, and set yourself up for me coming to own you.

Don't bother replying, because I won't reply again you got lucky enough to get me to respond to you from the ignore list as it is.

basilisk
Also in the previous issue, I believe Superman claimed he was slower than Wonder Woman's airplane. iirc.
Now this statement is a d*** lie.

He only said he wasn't sure if he could fly that fast.

They were well away from earth with another 5 minutes to go to the moon. Trivia: that would place them as slightly slower than Quasar in straight flight.

Juntai
Originally posted by basilisk

He only said he wasn't sure if he could fly that fast.

They were well away from earth with another 5 minutes to go to the moon. Trivia: that would place them as slightly slower than Quasar in straight flight.

Thanks for the confirmation.

We know Superman is currently very much faster than this. He can fly to the moon in seconds. The fact he thinks a 10 minute flight at LEAST to moon in a jet is faster than him shows how long ago this must take place. Hell he can fly to the sun and back in moments, let alone the moon.

basilisk
Thanks for the confirmation.

We know Superman is currently very much faster than this. He can fly to the moon in seconds. The fact he thinks a 10 minute flight at LEAST to moon in a jet is faster than him shows how long ago this must take place. Hell he can fly to the sun and back in moments, let alone the moon.

MM does refer to the Watchtower as their "new base" at the beginning of the arc...

Juntai
Originally posted by basilisk
MM does refer to the Watchtower as their "new base" at the beginning of the arc... Also true, as well as Atom being Ray Palmer, and Atom being in the JLA, both of which are far from current.

carver9
I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to you, when you're on my ignore list... but it's pretty obvious reading this, how you've come to be on it.

It is in no way a lie.

In issue 50 while while Flash and Martian Manhunter and GL are getting smashed up by Titus, GL sends out a signal to everyone... then Superman is flying to the moon with Wonder Woman and Batman, in her plane, and he asks how much longer -- And in the panels they're already approaching the surface of the moon as they speak, and she says it's going to take another 5 minutes to get to the watchtower - Superman says "AMAZING! I'M NOT SURE I COULD FLY THAT FAST!" It's pretty clear that this is meant to be a much older and weaker version of the league.

We know you're an idiot, but at least act smart don't call me a liar, and set yourself up for me coming to own you.

Don't bother replying, because I won't reply again you got lucky enough to get me to respond to you from the ignore list as it is.

You dont have to act like that. People take things to serious on this forum. This forum is to debate, its not made to get angry. I know that superman IS your favorite character and yes I will debate against any character on these forum if I think that incorrect info is typed on here but dont everyone on here do that.

Im just going to say it like this, youre not on my ignore list.

Horrificus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Who cares.
Oh Man. That was rough. laughing out loud

I would follow you around on here and heckle you for the next year. Hehe.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Oh Man. That was rough. laughing out loud

I would follow you around on here and heckle you for the next year. Hehe.

if you only knew why he said that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.