My friend heard it so it must be true....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
"My friend heard it so it must be true" and other bullsh*t comment like that that people use to make things up in order to back their arguments not only prove that many in this forum are incredibly stupid, thatat they think they are smarter than everyone else in the forum, or are just plain sad.

For example, this post that was recently brought to everyone's attention:

The above poster, and many like him, either lie to try and make a point, make up facts, or repeat what they read without researching it. Minoru Yamasaki died of cancer February 7, 1986.

Such statements make you look stupid, make this forum almost pointless, and should be a banable offense.

Mr. Slippyfist
Ya damn right it's true, and anyone disagreeing is an idiot, or a sheep!

chillmeistergen
The whole idea of this section's ridiculous. This is a movie board for ****'s sake, it shouldn't have to accommodate to whatever some mugs like talking about. It takes a hard line on anything else that's vaguely democratic, yet lets this cesspool stay intact - it's a joke.

This section is not only ill informed, but it is also spreading this message as fact, it's making other users paranoid freaks and bringing freaks to the board.

Deano
then leave if thats what you think. leave us 'paranoid freaks' alone

chillmeistergen
No, I'll do exactly what I want, thank you.
This section is a complete and utter waste of space and I honestly cannot fathom why a movie forum should have to cater to this babble, it really just doesn't make sense. I mean for god's sake, there are people actually requesting valid sections for certain movies and getting turned down, while this piece of shit remains open and only serves to heighten paranoia among a select few morons.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
This section is a complete and utter waste of space and I honestly cannot fathom why a movie forum should have to cater to this babble, it really just doesn't make sense. I mean for god's sake, there are people actually requesting valid sections for certain movies and getting turned down, while this piece of shit remains open and only serves to heighten paranoia among a select few morons.

While I agree with most of what you say...I have to admit, I find some of these morons mildly entertaining.

Deano
its doin the forum no harm. stop bitching.

if you think its causing people to paranoid then thats your opinion. i would say it is helping to wake people up to other possibiltys.

jaden101
a very key word right there...

chillmeistergen
My main qualm with the conspiracy theorists on this site, is that they can't just choose a few conspiracies to believe in and go on about, it seems to be either all or nothing. The way you lot go on, I'm one day going to wake up and find myself half Lizard Man and half oil, in some Metamorphosis-esque situation, then you can all start saying that I was a sheep, and I won't complain, I promise.

But for now, what I'd really like is for you guys to have a long hard think and analyse these conspiracies before you buy into them. I do mean analyse them yourself as well, Deano, I don't mean read an article, have an orgasm over it, then post it on here.

lord xyz
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
This section is a complete and utter waste of space and I honestly cannot fathom why a movie forum should have to cater to this babble, it really just doesn't make sense. I mean for god's sake, there are people actually requesting valid sections for certain movies and getting turned down, while this piece of shit remains open and only serves to heighten paranoia among a select few morons. The purpose of this forum is to direct conspiracy threads from the GDF. Like any forum, they are used to direct threads from another forum where they aren't wanted. So if for example, there are a lot of american pie threads in the movies forum that are respectable, but aren't getting any for a considerable amount of time, especially if the idea is requested aswell, there will be an american pie forum, not likely because American Pie, like most American films, are stupid. Still, I find it quite enjoyable, as it was one of my preteen memories.

Evil Dead
they might aswell change the name of this place to the X Files forum. It's like every assinine conspiracy posted about here was taken directly from an episode.

either it's some grand government conspiracy concering alien contact and 2012, government tagging people, elite few powerful people controling the world, etc. and their desire to keep it secret ala the mythology storyline from the entire series......or it's some crap from a monster of the week episode.

half the time when people ask for references I expect a picture of William B. Davis to be posted as their source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.