Kubrick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi

Thomas H
I dont really know what the point in closing my thread tho....

mah
I've watched 2001 three times and find it entertaining; that's what matters to me

Thomas H
ohhh, my God, that got to be a world record!!!

Bad Boy
HAHA!!

I havent seen it all but I found it so cuffing boring and depressing!!

Oh yeh, I'm gonna study it for media this year too! sad

Ushgarak
Is this about Kubrick generally or 2001? I shut down the last thresad because the title was no longer a good indicator of the purpose of the thread.

finti

BackFire349
ive seen it about 10 times. and i find it entertaining, i dunno why your friend would watch it if he isnt entertained by it, seems a little fishy

finti
My friend rented it he knew nothing about it, he just went oh a space movie cool. How wrong he was, we never let him choose a film ever since

Ushgarak
"Oh a space movie, cool," is certainly not a 2001 sort of mood!

It still remains the most intelligent analysis of possible first contact ever created.

King Jedi
The thread is about Kubrick generally.

What's fishy about it? He's a huge Kubrick fan and loves everything he did. If Kubrick had made a film about the 3 little pigs then he would watch it over and over and he would love it.

But he's a film student so he watches it for the visuals and the camera techniques, not to be entertained by the story.

Bad Boy if you have to study this for Media than I'm sorry for you because it's torture. I had to watch it about 7 times and then write about it.

finti
do you need a certain mood to see this one??????????

not in my mind

BackFire349
you're friend is odd big grin

King Jedi
I know.

Thomas H
2001 a spazzzze odezzey!

Ushgarak
Er... sure...

So, how many people here liked Eyes Wide Shut?

mah
I found it interesting, and not bad. but not that good. but good. not lame.

BackFire349
i really liked it the first time i watched it, cant really watch the full movie again though. i do enjoy one specific scene smile

finti
for Eyes wide shut that has to be the end credits

BackFire349
no, of course im talking about the big orgy scene in the mansion. a-duh!

finti
what a lame film

BackFire349
that was a nice scene though smile

Thomas H
never seen eyes wide shut!

King Jedi
I liked it the first time I saw it as well. Now I just think it's silly.

Thomas H
ok................

BackFire349
yeah, i also liked it first time i saw it, i ahvent been able to watch the whole movie since then though

Thomas H
zzz

BackFire349
since when are you talking about micheal bay films? big grin

finti
laughing out loud

Thomas H
zzz

BackFire349
read my previous post and you will realize that now when you do that its linked with micheal bay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.