Giga Bowser (Brawl) vs Ganon (Twilight Princess)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Giga Bowser (Brawl) takes on Ganon (TP)! Neither are invincible, immune to each other's attacks and all that other BS. The fight takes place where Link clashed swords with Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. They can go where they want!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/bowser/bowser_070704d-l.jpg

vs

http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/b/b2/GanonTwilight.jpg

The battle of the transformed tyrants begin!

Neo Darkhalen
Gannon was a blue pig to start out with, so technically the human esq form is his transformed state.

My bet may be on Gannon for his sheer move set.

ESB -1138
No Ganon started out as Ganondorf and became corrupted with power and became Ganon.

Neo Darkhalen
Not in the first Zelda games, he was just gannon, a blue pig.

ESB -1138
And the first Zelda game takes place after OoT. Miyamoto has said that OoT is the first Zelda game in terms of when they take place in the Hyrule timeline.

Neo Darkhalen
But it's not the first game, and before Oot he was a blue pig.

Furion
Ummmmm Ganon first was Human
Then Ganon Went Piglike in the Final Battle in OoT
Thus The Piggy Monster u see in the First Zelda game is Ganon AFTER OoT happened. Therefore Human Ganon came first. If you mean not Chronological then yes that is the first Ganon

Neo Darkhalen
Yes the pig version came first in the zelda games.

First_Tsurugi06
But chronologically speaking, he was humanoid first, so in terms of canon, Ganondorf didn't become(permanently) boar-like till at least ALTTP.

Neo Darkhalen
So let me get this straight, the first Zelda games are a sequel to the games now, so the very first Zelda games are set after the modern ones, so Ganondorf becomes ganon, and the first games you play are when Ganondorf becomes ganon and the games we play now are Ganondorf before he becomes ganon, so in effect the games we play now are what builds up for the earlier games.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
So let me get this straight, the first Zelda games are a sequel to the games now, so the very first Zelda games are set after the modern ones, so Ganondorf becomes ganon, and the first games you play are when Ganondorf becomes ganon and the games we play now are Ganondorf before he becomes ganon, so in effect the games we play now are what builds up for the earlier games.

To be as quick as possible: Yeah, pretty much. (though games like TMC and the Oracle series are beyond my knowledge as to where they take place chronologically).

And until I see Giga Bowser somewhere outside of Smash Bros., I don't think I'll be able to have a verygood verdict on who would take the victory. But for the record, Ganon's Twilight Powers do allow him to create portal through which he can travel as often as he wants. I can see that helping him out against something as presumably slow as Giga Bowser.

Dark-Jaxx
Ganon is t3h pig. Ganon's only weakness was his underbelly, and I don't see Bowser flipping a charging 5-10 ton boar.

Spearhead
Midna's hair could flip him over...(granted, she was kinda powerful)...so he can't be THAT heavy.

Haven't played Brawl because I don't feel like going Japanese, so can't truly gauge his strengths. However, if it's like Melee Gigabowser, Ganon wins this one.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Spearhead
Midna's hair could flip him over...(granted, she was kinda powerful)...so he can't be THAT heavy.

Haven't played Brawl because I don't feel like going Japanese, so can't truly gauge his strengths. However, if it's like Melee Gigabowser, Ganon wins this one. 1. She had the Fused Shadows. And he is at least 5 tons, he was about 15-25 feet long, 10 feet in width, and like 15-20 feet in height, he was big, and he was running, if he was standing still GB could flip him, but not while running, and Ganon could teleport.

2. He pretty much is.

Dead Warrior
in the twilight princess, link needed the help of that little princess chicks

Dead Warrior
...powers , while in brawl youcould use either little or big link to beat mega-bowser, even without help.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. She had the Fused Shadows. And he is at least 5 tons, he was about 15-25 feet long, 10 feet in width, and like 15-20 feet in height, he was big, and he was running, if he was standing still GB could flip him, but not while running, and Ganon could teleport.

You know if Ganon did weigh that much Wolf Link would have been thrown back quite a bit. It would be like a cat trying to stop a car.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You know if Ganon did weigh that much Wolf Link would have been thrown back quite a bit. It would be like a cat trying to stop a car. Well, for one, Link as a human was superhumanly strong, so it is completely reasonable to say he is at least as strong as a human, and he had Midna holding him back too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.