Firefly RPG roleplay thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
the Duststorm, which is a slightly grungy looking Firefly class transport, breaks throughs the clouds of Persephone. Jacen is at the controls as his pilot recently died from a far to close for comfort Reaver attack. Jacen wasnt to great at piloting bulk ships and pressed the comm button, "prepare for a bumbpy landing" Jacen announced as the ship approaced the ship docks and found a spot for it. the ship slowed down and hovered arround 50 feet off the ground and slowly lowered down as the landing gears (which are like legs) came out and the ship touched ground, shaking heavily as it landed. Jacen pushed the sterring wheel (forgot technical name) and pushed the seat out and started walking to the cargo bay shouting out that they've landed.

okay make your intros here, and i've decided to make a second character which will be the pilot, or co-pilot incase somebody joins wanting to be pilot.

android217
Cael popped a painkiller into his mouth and swigged an alcholic drink. "Should you be takin those with that beer?" The bartender asked as he wiped a glass. "Hey. I'm the doctor here and I say its okay... Okay?" Cael stared into his glass. "But maybe I took a few too many." He stood up, brushed off his wrinkled suit and paid the bartender. Cael left the cantina and stared into the sun. It was bright and caused him to squint his eyes.

Cael headed for his office which was across the street. It wasn't much anything at all. It was a single room with a desk, a bed for the patients, and a cabinet full of legal and illegal drugs. There was only one light which barely lit the room. "Just like home," Cael always told himself before nearly overdosing on morphene to get to sleep. But for now he had a patient laying on the bed. His arm was badly burned from a plasma spill on his own private ship. Cael sighed. "What I wouldn't do for a ship of my own."

He had barely done anything for the patient. He had given him some vicoden and dressed the wound and he was still slipping away. "Hey bud." Cael patted him on his shoulder. "You need to go to a real hospital." He gave him a shot of morphene and let him loose. Now all he had to do was sit around and wait for someone he could actually treat.

The big EH
Jane walked up from her bunk looking a little quezy "we're getting a pilot this time right Jace?" Jane said holding her stomache down as she strapped her holster arround her leg so in was concealed under her skirt, and then strapped a bigger gun arround her waist so it stuck out in the open "no i was thinking about getting a new third in command though" Jacen said teasing Jane as he walked to Kiara's shuttle and barged in "we've landed, you wanna go whore yourself out, now would be a good time" Jacen said and quickly walking back out~this is assuming your character rents a shuttle like Inara did~ "Jane get the Mule ready" Jacen ordered as Jane hopped down the stairs and got the Mule (which is the atv thing in one of the pictures in the sign up form) and got it started as jacen openned the inner and outer airlock doors to reveal the busy dusty, dessert slums of Persephone.

The big EH
jane started to drive out "get food and medical supplies" Jacen ordered and pulled out a lawnchair on the landing ramp, and sat back.
~accidentally clicked post button~
Jane travelled arround town picking up some artificial food that contains alot of protien and nutrients. she managed to buy a few apples. she pulled up to what was known to be clinic for those who didnt want to go to hospitals. and walked in "hello?!" jane called out wiating for a reply she sat down
~friggin exited out o me during editing~

android217
(is jane a reference to jayne?)

Cael opened the cabinet door. Another patient had a toothache and he was no dentist, or a real doctor. "Listen pal... All I can give you is a few painkillers and knock that tooth right out." The patient seemed frightened. "Don't worry... I give my patients the best of care... At a cost of course... But I like you, so I'll give you the discount. How about 5,000 and I'll throw in a new tooth for the one I knock out?"

The patient's expression changed to angry. "I can get the same thing for half the price!" He yelled. Cael waved his finger, "Not if you want quality care." The patient sighed and laid back ready for care. Cael reached inside the cabinet and pulled out a syringe. "This will only hurt... alot." Cael pressed a button and restraints grabbed the patient. He then forced the needle into the patients neck. But the patient broke away from the restraints and ran out into the street screaming. "Hey!" Cael stood at the door. "That'll be 5,000 big ones!"

The big EH
~ya it is, and Glau is the last name of the actress who played River, btw i editted my last post~

android217
Cael turned to the other person sitting in the office. "Sorry I didn't see you there Miss? Ah doesn't matter... You probably want some of my... Supplies for a discount? Or do you want some work done?"

The big EH
"that depends, exactly what you mean by 'work' " Jane teased walking up to cael

Jacen closed his eyes and settled into his chair. a shadow casted over jacen and he openned his eyes to see a blonde haired man standing there "you looking for Kiara?" Jacen asked his hand slowly moving to his holster. "what?No! i'm uh wondering if your looking for a pilot?" the man asked nerviously "as a matter of fact i am, now who the goramn are you?" Jacen asked relaxing his hand "i'm Dayne Shild" Dayne said holding out a hand. "well you a good pilot?" Jacen asked standing up and shaking Dayne's hand "yes sir, i was top of my class in the academy" Dayne replied with a smile, "well let me show you arround" Jacen replied and guided the man into the ship and showed him arround

darkxbox
david walked up to jacen,"anything you need sir?"

The big EH
"go do something, away from me, who are you?" Jacen said slowly questioning his memory

darkxbox
" david fenta, the new guy." he walked back to his room and started playing a movie.

The big EH
jacen glanced at david, shook his head and focused back on Dayne "i dont think i remember hiring him" jacen said jokingly but serious at the same time. Dayne let out a small, short laugh as they continued walking to the cockpit

android217
"Work can mean a lot of things," Cael smirked looking at her from head to toe. "But usually it means me doing something medically... Not pleasurably." Cael opened the cabinet again. "See anything you want? If you don't, you never saw any of this stuff right?"

The big EH
"i need basic supplies for gunshots, burns, poisons, well pretty much anything that will be need on a smugglers ship, come to think of it we could use a doctor" Jane said walking up to the cabinet

android217
"Well your in luck! I happen to be a doctor for hire... And I need to jump planet real quick. I'm sure my last few patients will be back with some muscle," Cael grabbed a trashbag laying on his desk. "I'd be happy to join your crew." He emptied the entire cabinet into his trashbag. "Name's Cael Brooks... I'll be your supplier of illegal contraband."

(gunna watch the superbowl now)

Passione
Kiara walks out of her quarters and into the main deck of the ship, heading towards the cargo section. She catches the eye of the Captain Jacen and smiles at him before pining her hair up into a fancy french pleat and walks over to the Captain.

'So how long are we docking for? I have a client that needs my services for tonight. It is some exclusive party a few miles from here. I am hoping that I might pick up some more acquaintances for the next time I am here.' She flashed the Captain a smile and awaited for his answer.

The big EH
"well we need to get a job, and load and unload supplies, about a day or so, maybe more" Jacen said folding his arms and pretended not to care atall "oh, uh Dayne this is Kiara, she's a whore oh wait you like the term 'companion' right? anyway, Kiara this is our new pilot Dayne" Jacen said introducing the two. "nice to meet you Kiara" Dayne said looking her up and down and held out a hand.

Jane was kinda shocked how fast he accepted "okay, just pack everything up and i'll take you to the ship" jane said smiling as she took a seat

darkxbox
david walked to the cargo hold carrying his box of movies. as he passed he said,"morning kiara."

Passione
Kiara looked at the hand infront of her and turned around to the Captain. 'Two days is more than enough.' She bent down and grabbed her day bag. 'I will be back to change now excuse me please.'

She couldn't wait to get off the ship. The captain at times came across as arrogant, and Kiara knew that he would come to regret his choice in words.

The big EH
jacen watched Kiara walk away and while he was still watching said to dayne "Isn't she a beauty" jacen said with a straight face an dayne turned to jacen "kiara sure is" Dayne confirmed what jacen said. jacen snapped back and looked at Dayne "i was talking about the ship" Jacen said even convincing him self with those words. "so you still wanna join the crew, we deal with questionable people and really push the limits of the law" Jacen told Dayne with a stern face "done it all before sir" dayne said with a nod "well then welcome to the crew" jacen patted Dayne on his shoulder and showed him his room

The big EH
i gotta go eat supper, but when i come back we're gonna get a job

android217
"If your surprised on how quick I accepted, it's cause I have a few people who want to see me six feet under," Cael said scooping a pile of pills up and placing them in the bag. "You know the type... Old patients, old customers... The Alliance," Cael opened his drawer. Inside was a pack of papers and a small black pistol. He picked it up and waved it around. "It's not safe here ya know? But yeah, I've always wanted to do something more with my life... I was hoping I could actually help people on the ship." Cael opened another drawer. This one had a huge bag fof green and yellow pills. "My favorite."

The big EH
jane giggled "come on you druggy" jane said yanking on his arms

"okay dayne, when my second in charge comes back we are going to get a job so we can make some money, i'm gonna need you to grab a big gun from the weapons locker, go for a shotgun" jacen told dayne, who followed orders and came back with the gun "sir i've never really killed anyone before" dayne said slinging the gun on his back "relax you wont have to, just need you looking tough" jacen said grabbing one of dayne's shoulder to calm him and left to his room

android217
"Hey hey hey! There's nothing wrong with drugs that make you feel good man!" Cael grinned again. "So where is this ship of yours?" He asked following her through the crowded streets.

The big EH
"well hop on and i'll show you" jane said pointing to the Mule as she got on, theres a trailor thing for small cargo and luggage

android217
Cael placed his bag onto the Mule and got onto the passenger side. He opened the bag of green and yellow pills and ate one. "Yummy." Cael offered one to Jane.

The big EH
"this isn't something that will make me really horny, or knock me out is it?" jane asked taking it and reving up the mule and driving to the ship

android217
"Damn you figured me out," Cael joked. "But those are only side effects." Cael put the bag away and took out his pistol. "Now I haven't had a chance to use this. I hope I will when I'm on this ship."

The big EH
"wow, your certainly an unconventional doctor" jane said as they approached the ship she slowed down "there she is, the Duststorm" Jane said showing how proud she was of it

DangerousBeauty

android217
Cael walked up to the bay of the ship and stepped in with Jane. "I'd call this JunkStorm instead of DustStorm," He chuckled as he slid his pistol into the holster.

The big EH
"we lost our mechanic a couple of days ago to a reaver ship, almost killed us all, she almost was completely destroyed" Janes said grabbing the lawn chair as she walked up the ramp. jacen walked down the staiirs "jane who's this strange man standing behind you?" jacen asked folding his arms. "captain this is Doctor Cael, i found him when i was getting medicine" Jane replied straightening up a bit
just then Dayne walked down the stairs in the cargo bay (where everyone currently is) and stopped t at jacen "sir the engie's in pretty bad shape i'm gonna head out and get some parts" Dayne told Jacen and waited for a quick reply "fine, be back in a hour though" jacen said relaxing a bit as dayne walked away. "and who was that sir?" Jane asked but jacen basically ignored her and focussed on the doctor.

dayne went to the garage where he usually got parts on this planet, to find it almost completely destroyed, and ran to the owner, which e knew a bit "holly crap, holly what the hell happenned?" dayne asked shocked by the huge mess

android217
"Hey! I'm not a strange person.... Not really strange," Cael frowned at Jacen. "And that's no way to talk to your new doctor slash drug dealer." Cael walked past Jacen, but turned around. "So where's my new room?"

The big EH
"well we could use another doctor, you know after what the reavers did to our last one, right jane" Jacen said perking up at the end as jane kinda looked to the ground "i'll show you your room" jane said grabbing the dr.'s hand and walked up the stairs "make sure not to show him your room!" jacen shouted as they walked away

DangerousBeauty
Holly shook her head and looked at the pile of mangled metal and glass. "A guy came back for his ship and left without paying. I went to go get a recept and when I came back he had the thing started up. Then he just took off without openeing the door... I'm dead... Anyways." She jumped up and dusted her butt off. "What ya need, Dayne?"

Passione
Kiara walked around the docks, the Captain always managed to get under skin. She walked up to a market stall and grabbed a piece of fruit then turned around looking at the DustStorm and wondering where her life was heading.

darkxbox
david passed cael in the halways."oh, hey, new docter?David Fenta. nice to meet you." big grin

The big EH
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Holly shook her head and looked at the pile of mangled metal and glass. "A guy came back for his ship and left without paying. I went to go get a recept and when I came back he had the thing started up. Then he just took off without openeing the door... I'm dead... Anyways." She jumped up and dusted her butt off. "What ya need, Dayne?" "well i did need some parts for a new ship i'm piloting, it's nothing special but it's pretty banged up, you wanna take a look?" Dayne said kicking through some debris and looked at holly

DangerousBeauty
She nodded and pushed herself to her feet. "Might as well. Hang on I'll go grab some tools. By the way you talk about it, kinda sounds pretty beat up. Am I right?" Holly jumped over the pile of scraps and dissapeared into her shop, soon coming back out with a belt of tools around her waist. "Lead the way Dayne."

The big EH
"ya, apparently they just barely managed to escape reavers" dayne said kicking dust up as he walked

android217
Cael let go of Jane's hand and looked at David. "Hey. I'm Doctor Cael Brook," Cael stook his hand out, " But don't expect me to actually do any mending here.... All I can do with my supplies is keep your mind off of the pain, commit suicide, or put you to sleep. But hopefully no one will need the lot of em."

DangerousBeauty
She shook her head as she walked beside him. "Reavers... Makes me sick. The things I've seen done to ships... I just hope this one isn't in to bad condition... And if it is." She shook her head again and rubbed the back of her neck.

The big EH
"it's not to bad" dayne said with a grim face, thinking bout the reavers always made him sick to his stomach

"so your a pharmisist then?" janes asked cael, she didnt really care

DangerousBeauty
Holly nodded and reached into her pocket, fingering one of the tools resting there. "Yeah?... Hmph.. The look on your face says other wise." She smiled and shrugged. "Well I guess as long as it's running and able to last through a few meator clouds, or what ever ships get beate with out there, I guess it's ok."

darkxbox
Originally posted by android217
Cael let go of Jane's hand and looked at David. "Hey. I'm Doctor Cael Brook," Cael stook his hand out, " But don't expect me to actually do any mending here.... All I can do with my supplies is keep your mind off of the pain, commit suicide, or put you to sleep. But hopefully no one will need the lot of em."

"pleasure to meet you" david shook his hand." im the ship cannon fodder. anything you need help with?"

The big EH
Holly nodded and reached into her pocket, fingering one of the tools resting there. "Yeah?... Hmph.. The look on your face says other wise." She smiled and shrugged. "Well I guess as long as it's running and able to last through a few meator clouds, or what ever ships get beate with out there, I guess it's ok." "hey as long as it flies, i can get a ship through anything" dayne said with a big grin and a happy tone

DangerousBeauty
She grinned and looked down at her feet as she walked. "Yeah I've heard you tell some pretty scary stories. What's the ship called?"

The big EH
"the Duststorm, i have no idea yet why its called that" dayne said looking arround the ship docks "there it is" he said pointing at the beaten up firefly transport ship

The big EH
"dayne better get back here soon, Badger doesn't like it when i'm late" Jacen said to Jane as they sat the the kitchen/dining room

DangerousBeauty
Holly followed his finger with her eyes too the Duststorm. "Oh my... Wow.. Umm.. It's nice.. Very interesting ship." She grinned and rubbed the back of her neck, walking over to the ship for a closer look. "So how many people will this thing be carrying?"

The big EH
"not sure think there's 6, although we need a mechanic" Dayne said looking at Holly

Passione
Kiara made her way back towards the ship carrying a brown paper bag full of fresh fruit. She held her head up high and walked past the men on the dock. She could see the Captain and remembered how the two of them were thrown together.

The big EH
"welcome back," jacen said talking to kiari as she walked up the ramp and into the ship. he looked at the bag "whats that?" jacen asked curiously as he walked up to Kiara.
dayne saw the captain and grabbed Holly's hand and pulled her towards him "captain this is a mechanic, she'll be able to get this working perfectly in no more than 3 days, 2 if she works faster than normal" dayne told the captain who put his hand out infront of dayne's face telling him to wait a minute. "so whats in there?" the captain repeated to kiara

darkxbox
david walked up."captain do you mind if i look for a weapon shop in town?we're low on ammo." he looked towards holly,"david fenta, nice to meet you."

The big EH
"i really dont care, although you run the risk of not being let back in as i still dont remember you" jacen responded quickly, it was nothing personnal

Jedireaper
((How/where do I join. I saw SERENITY yesterday which is kinda set in the Firefly universe. It was cool.))

The big EH
it is a direct sequel to the show, theres like a 2 month difference and it's the same people

Passione
Originally posted by The big EH
"welcome back," jacen said talking to kiari as she walked up the ramp and into the ship. he looked at the bag "whats that?" jacen asked curiously as he walked up to Kiara.
dayne saw the captain and grabbed Holly's hand and pulled her towards him "captain this is a mechanic, she'll be able to get this working perfectly in no more than 3 days, 2 if she works faster than normal" dayne told the captain who put his hand out infront of dayne's face telling him to wait a minute. "so whats in there?" the captain repeated to kiara

'Well,' Kiara said wondering what to say. 'A whore's never reveals her secrets.' She started to walk off then reached into her paper bag took out a mango and threw it at the Captain. 'Just incase you fancied something a bit fresh' she said with a wink

The big EH
~i just saw the writing above your sig, your married?~
jacen looked at the mango, he'd only had one before, they were to expensive and rare for him to normally afford "thanks, and who are you kidding i know all of a whore's secrets" jacen shouted at Kiara, then relized that it implied he invested alot of time in whores.... anyway he pulled out a pocket knife and started cutting the mango up and eating it. he then decided to follow kiara to see what else she had ~and since she's currently the only one on stick out tongue~

Passione
{{To Badabing a Mod in the comic versus and Im off to bed after this post, feel ill}}

Kiara laughed at Jacen, 'So you hang out much with these whores then Captain. Good job I am a companion then and not an average whore. Besides you of all should know i like to screen my men before they become my client.'

The big EH
"well..uh..not really just you!" jacen yelled and focused back on dayne and holly "fine great, uh welcome aboard my ship, i'm jacen if you need me i'll be in my room" jacen shoving a piece of mango in his mouth and walked to the hall where all the rooms are under and went down the ladder to his room
"he's a very pleasent man, so shall i show you the engine?" Dayne asked hollyu with a wry smile

The big EH
"well..uh.. not really just you!" jacen yelled at kiara and focused back on dayne holly. "uh yeah sure whatever, welcome aboard my ship i''m jacen and i'll be in my room if anybody needs me" jacen said shoving sojme mango in his mouth and walked away to the hallway before the bridge where the tradoors are that lead to the bedrooms, he openned his door and went down the ladder
"well he's a pleasent man, so let me show you to the engine room" dayne said to holly with a wry smile
~okay hopes you feel better~

Jedireaper
(And about the joining...? I prefer not posting a bio. personal reasons. lol. Dont worry. Anythingin a bio wil eventually be found-out as I RP. I know, but, sadly I never saw Firefly. Only Serenity.)

The big EH
it's alright i'm normally not big with bios, i just usually put what had happened very recently,, anyway the signup is the other firefly thread

DangerousBeauty
Holly smiled and nodded at David. "Nice to meet you and um." She grabbed Dayne by the arm. "Two days? Two?! Are you crazy this thing will take a week! And even after that it will need constant attention if I even guess how bad the engine is."

The big EH
"well you have three days max, it's really not as bad as it looks, plus you'll have dayne here to help" Jacen said still standing with dayne and holly ~oops i retconned shifty~

DangerousBeauty
lol!))

Holly jumped and looked over at Jacen. "How did you-?... Never mind... Tell me one thing, does it fly? Can it hold together well? I'm talking about the outside of the ship. The inside I can handle but everything else will take longer than three days."

The big EH
"well theres some tears in the hull, but none are deep enough to cause a breach or anything" jacen said touching his nose with his knuckle as he folded his arms

darkxbox
david passed kiara in the corridor. he saw the fruit in the bag and almost immediately asked,"did you get any kiwi? i love kiwi!"

android217
Cael placed his bags onto his bed and turned to Jane. "I'll go meet the rest of the crew, and get familiar to the ship... If you would even call it that." Cael muttered the last sentence.

Jedireaper
(How to enter.....)

DangerousBeauty
Holly nodded and rubbed her hands together. "Welp... I guess if I only have three days then I better get to work... Show me around and I'll be out of your way for the rest of the evening. I'll have to speak with who ever owns the ship tomorrow about costs and such... Other then that you'll be good to go from there on as long as you know how to keep her clean and fixed."

The big EH
jacen leaned back and forth on his feet "well as the captain and owner how would you like to join this crew, you'll get a cut in on all of our jobs, a room to yourself, and you'll never be out of a job unless your really bad or you leave, so how about it?" jacen asked. dayne looked noticably happy about this proposition

DangerousBeauty
Holly was quiet for a moment, then she looked over at Dayne. She smiled and sighed softly. "Fine.. I need somewhere new anyways... My old shop was totaled... And hey... Maybe I'll find that guy who destroyed it. I remember his ship too... So.. Where too start?"

The big EH
"your the professional, not me" jacen said walking away and to his bunk. danye turned to holly and smiled "let me show you around" dayne said showing holly around the ship, saving the engine room for last

The big EH
Cael placed his bags onto his bed and turned to Jane. "I'll go meet the rest of the crew, and get familiar to the ship... If you would even call it that." Cael muttered the last sentence. "i woulsn't say that around the captain... he might get a little upset" jane said goin into a flashback that didnt end well and then snapped back to cael.
jacen zipped up and kicked the toilet back into the wall and pulled out the sink and washed his hands, he then proceeded to sit on his bed and pulled up his desktop ~something i got from Ender's Game, it's basically a really advanced touchscreen somputer thats a few inchs smaller than a school desk~ and began working some courses and stuff on charts when a comunicator rang beside his bed. he answered "oh badger how are you doing.....yes i'm just getting a new crew......i know, i know i'll have it there tommorrow at the latest my crew needs rest....well the old crew thats still alive" jacen said over the com to his next job

Jedireaper
Captain, or ex-Captain Vrix Fenta walked along the docking sleeve to the ship-port. He straddled along and glanced over each merchant ship he passed. He was looking for a particular ship. One that, the dock master had told him, was keen on hiring hands. He spotted the ship. The name 'Dust' painted on the side in bright catchy letters mixed with some japanese. He approached the open cargo bay acess ladder and called up. "Can I speak to your captain?!" He shouted. Then waited.

DangerousBeauty
Holly stood in the door way to the engine room. "Wow.... Yeah.. Just as I imagined... Well, thank you Dayne. A big help to me as usual. You're so sweet." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "And there is your 'thank you.' Now.... where to start?" She bit her lip and slowly stepped into the room, bending down to get a better look from a different angle.

Jedireaper
He walked further into the cargo bay. "Hello?!"

The big EH
Holly stood in the door way to the engine room. "Wow.... Yeah.. Just as I imagined... Well, thank you Dayne. A big help to me as usual. You're so sweet." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "And there is your 'thank you.' Now.... where to start?" She bit her lip and slowly stepped into the room, bending down to get a better look from a different angle. dayne looked at holly as she bent over.

jane walked down onto the cargo ramp with he gun pointing at the newcomer "who the hell are you?" jane asked cocking the gun and walked closer

DangerousBeauty
She glanced back and smiled at Dayne. "What? Something on my back?" She turned around and looked her backside over, seeing nothing she looked back to Dayne. "What's wrong?"

The big EH
dayne snapped his head away for a moment "uhh nothing" dayne said and looked back at holly and smiled

DangerousBeauty
Holly smiled and turned back to the engine. "Alright then. If there is anything you need just tell me. I owe you one for all of this Dayne." She glanced up at him and gave him another smile. "Ok?"

android217
Cael stepped in the engine room just in time to see Dayne staring at Holly. "What a gentleman," He said and started to clap. "Really you believe he wasn't doing anything? Anyways I'm the new doctor on this boat, and I'll probably be seeing everyone a lot. This crew doesn't seem like geniuses." Cael laughed slightly.

The big EH
Holly smiled and turned back to the engine. "Alright then. If there is anything you need just tell me. I owe you one for all of this Dayne." She glanced up at him and gave him another smile. "Ok?" "hey i have a question, if you fix our gun wounds, than if you get shot, who will fix yours?" dayne said resting his hand on his holster

android217
"Oh I don't really treat wounds, but I can make it stop hurting so I can do a moderate patch," Cael grinned as he held another green pill in his hand. "This is my own personal creation. It has all the effects of cocaine, marijuana, and codeine all in one. But! Its completely untraceable and will knock you out in twenty minutes."

The big EH
"greaaaaat, now we got a drug addict for a doctor" dayne said rolling his eyes and diverted his attention to holly

DangerousBeauty
She rolled her eyes and shook her head, looking back into the engine. "Hey Dayne flick that switch behind you it should turn on some more lights in here.... Can't see anything this thing is so dirty." She stuck most of her upper half of her body inside a small space between the engin and the wall. "And as for you Doc. I don't care what your stuff is made out of or what it's like. As long as it makes me feel good, and as long as you can patch me up I won't ask questions."

The big EH
"yeah sure" dayne said flicking the switch "hows that?" dayne asked bending down to get a better look

DangerousBeauty
lol better look at her or the engin? lol j/k))

Holly smiled and started crawling back out of the tiny little space. "Perfect. I'll have to take my belt off to get back there and empty my pockets but there isn't much to do.... Just a few paperclips and rubber bands to replace then she'll be good as new after a good cleaning." She sat down on the floor and looked down at her greasy dust covered shirt. "And I might need one too."

The big EH
~what if it was her stick out tongue~
"cool, anyway i can help?" dayne asked sweating abit

android217
"Sweating? You must be a lot fatter than you seem," Cael laughed again. "You know I got something to make you feel better. It's called male testosterone."

DangerousBeauty
I'd say cool!))

Holly nodded and stood, unbuckling her belt and laying it down on the floor along with some tools from her pockets. "Yeah if you have nothing better to do you can pass me my tools so I don't have to crawl back out to get them..." She paused a moment and put her hand on his forehead. "You ok Dayne?... Maybe you need to go see that Doctor.. You look pale." She glanced up at Cael. "Isn't there somewhere else you could be right now?"
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

android217
"Uhhh. Let me check my schedule... Nope! I'm clear as long as I work on this boat," Cael checked his wrist. "I don't have a watch..... Anyways, this is the most dangerous room and I think it would be safer if I supervised."

The big EH
"i'd say with you around the infermary is the most dangerous by far" dayne said retaliating at the comment about his weight even though he was not fat. "sure thing" dayne said grabbing the tool kit and openned it up "hey have you ever done a crazy immelman?" dayne asked quickly looking through the tools and setting aside the important ones

DangerousBeauty
Holly shook her head and crawled back into the tight space. "I can't say I have... What is it anyways?" She held out her hand to him. "Needle nose please."

darkxbox
david walked into the cargo bay with his rifle up. he saw jane and the stranger. he stayed in the shadows with his rifle raised.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by The big EH
dayne looked at holly as she bent over.

jane walked down onto the cargo ramp with he gun pointing at the newcomer "who the hell are you?" jane asked cocking the gun and walked closer

"I'd ask you the very same." He thumbled around in the bag he was carrying. "I'm looking for work, someplace the Alliance can't find me. May I speak to your captain? or the owner of this ship." He hoped the rank studs and the not exceptionally clean leather long coat, that was issued to Alliance Navy Captains, wouldnt be too much of a givaway that he was ex-Alliance. He moved the bag higher and handed Jayne a forged I.D. card with everything correct except the Alliance. (read my name aloud so the other guy can hear, sneaky bastard.)

The big EH
"Vrix Fenta? dont i know somebodyw ith a simalar name?" jane asked herself relaxing to think, and she was actually thinking.

"it's a flying manuever. here" dayne said handing holly a needle nose and got as close as a look as possible

Jedireaper
"Huh? Oh. Well its a large universe." He chuckled. "Are you the Captain?"

The big EH
"nope, but i dont think he'd want to hire an alliance dog" jane smirked putting the gun over her shoulder while looking him up and down

Jedireaper
"Alliance," Should he let facts lie? "I.. I hate the Alliance, and I aint no dog!" He walked forward. "The dock master said this uh, ship, was taking on crew. I know I'm late by a few days, but may I sign up? At least let me speak to him." He noticed the man in the shadows but didnt give any visible reaction. "Ok, well I'll wait til the next freight that hires 'trained' personell." He turned and made to walk off the boarding ramp. He took three steps...

DangerousBeauty
Holly nodded and took the tool from him. "Sounds fun... I don't know terms like that. I've been on the ground for most of my life. Flying isn't really my thing. Heights scare me." She bit her lip and pulled at a wire. "Well a few things in here are going to need replacing, and I'll-" She stopped and looked out at Dayne, grinning a bit. "Hey you."

The big EH
"what? what do yo need?" dayne asked bending down and looking in as close as physically possible

jane watched the man walked away "okay" jane shrugged walking for the control panel to close the door ~stick out tongue you gotta beg stick out tongue~

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and crawled out a bit so he could see her. "Should I fix the engin now and let you star at my ass all day or would you rather have my out there where you can see me better?"

The big EH
dayne's face turned red he was very unsure of what to do next "w-well to be fair your ass is very nice, but to see more of you would be better" dayne studdered after deep thought of what to say

darkxbox
david walked out of the shadows."vrix? what are you doin here, bro?!" david walked up to his brother.

DangerousBeauty
Cassie blushed and crawled the rest of the way out, then stood and dusted herself off. "Thank you... I work hard to keep it looking nice." She smiled and looked up at him, a tiny smear of oil was on her cheek

Jedireaper
Spun around, took out his pistol, and shot himself.))

The ex-Alliance Captain spun around. "Look," Vrix reasoned, "can't we work out a deal here?" He tried again. "Look, if I stay here any longer, the Alliance will find me..." He looked away. "and destroy half the city in the process. I have skills you could use." (please dont make me elaborate, I only saw Serenity once)

Jedireaper
He ignored david

darkxbox
EDIT:

The big EH
"your welcome" dayne said wiping the oil off of holly's cheek and looked into her eyes

jane sighed "alright fine, i guess if you need help and it will save a few people, we might hire you" jane said holstering her gun

DangerousBeauty
Holly's blush brightened as she looked back up into Dayne's eyes. "I should probably get back to work... But I kinda.... Don't want to."

darkxbox
Originally posted by darkxbox
((?can my char have a dog?))

The big EH
dayne thought for a split moment. "so then dont" dayne said kissing holly passionately on the lips ~fingers crossed~

Jedireaper
Vrix smiled. "Thanks. And David? Is that you?!" He exclaimed looking the cargo bay over while picking his bags back up.

(back in 15 minutes or more)

darkxbox
((i take that as yes.)) all of a sudden, davids dog, tank,((a small beagle pup,)) ran into the engine room and started barking at the two strangers.

DangerousBeauty
Holly's eyes widened when Dayne's lips met hers. For a moment she was tense, then relaxed and wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss. She sighed and ignored the mutt, concentrating on Dayne.((awww so cute.. and a dog would be fun.. don't like dogs but it would be fun))

darkxbox
"yeah bro. just joined a week ago actually. got a new dog as well. should be somewhere around here." he started looking around" so whats been going on with you lately?"he turned back to his brother.

darkxbox
edit:

The big EH
Originally posted by darkxbox
((i take that as yes.)) all of a sudden, davids dog, tank,((a small beagle pup,)) ran into the engine room and started barking at the two strangers. ~wow, what a moment breaker~
dayne attempted to step forward a bit as he kissed holly but his foot tripped on the toolbox and he accidentally toppled over holly. "ouch, are you alright?" dayne asked as he attempted to get off of holly

DangerousBeauty
She was laughing to hard to speak back, so she just nodded and tried to help him off of her buy pushing on his chest.

darkxbox
tank started jumping on hollys legs trying to get attention.((puppys always do that.))

The big EH
"do you really want me off?" dayne asked half serious as he rolled off of holly

DangerousBeauty
She stopped laughing and pushed the dog off. "Ew.. Go away." She then turned to Dayne, grabbing his shirt and pulling him back to her. "No I don't. You were just on me weird."

darkxbox
tank made a whine and ran off to the cargo bay. when he got there david picked him up and pet him.

((who dosnt like dogs?gettin off now.))

The big EH
dayne laughed and started kissing holly again as he shooed the dog with his foot. dayne stopped for a moment "is this why you took off your belt earlier?' dayne asked jokingly

DangerousBeauty
I don't))

Holly smiled and ran her hand down his back and over his chest. "Kinda... But mostly because I couldn't fit with it on... Why did you like that?"

The big EH
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Vrix smiled. "Thanks. And David? Is that you?!" He exclaimed looking the cargo bay over while picking his bags back up.

(back in 15 minutes or more) jacen walked down the cargo bays stairs holding his gun at vrix "who the hell is this? get off my ship now!" jacen yelled shooting his gun, it was a mere cm away from his foot "dam....i missed" jacen said walking up to jane "relax captain he's not alliance" jane said holding jacen back, who was pissed "dont look that way to me" jacen yelled

The big EH
I don't))

Holly smiled and ran her hand down his back and over his chest. "Kinda... But mostly because I couldn't fit with it on... Why did you like that?" "how could i not?" dayne said as he ran his hands over her back and her chest ~wink~

DangerousBeauty
lol!

Holly blushed and kissed him softly. "I really should get back to work... Where is your room? I'll come find you when I'm done." She sat up and ran a hand through her hair.

The big EH
"well i haven't really picked one yet, but i can lock the bridge door" dayne suggested slyly as he too got up a little disapointed "kiss goodbye?" dayne said picking up the tools

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and took the tools from him and dropping them to the floor. "Yeah. That would be nice." She laughed and pulled him into another kiss.

Jedireaper
Vrix looked over at the approaching man and out of reflex saluted, before lowering the pose after realizing doing it. "Sorry, Vrix Fenta." He smiled. (Back in 1 hours)

The big EH
She smiled and took the tools from him and dropping them to the floor. "Yeah. That would be nice." She laughed and pulled him into another kiss. dayne ejoyed the kiss and pulled back after a few seconds "you got to get back to work" dayne said and winked and started to leave the room but stopped "oh and only two people can kiss you like that. me.....and boba fett" dayne joked

unknowing to dayne, floating outside the ship was boba fett, listening to everything. "alright, there goes my virginity" boba fett said doing the 'score' hand signs

Jedireaper
(wtf: Boba Fett?)

He stepped back and away from the bullet hole.

The big EH
stick out tongue

DangerousBeauty
Holly raised a brow and fixed her pants, which had gotten turned weird in all the confusion. "Who?" She bent down to start picking up the tools.

Jedireaper
(Right. SW character it is.)

Lando Calrissian looked up from the dock below. "What in the hells of other universe. Or sith, if you like." He took out his pistol and fired at the jetpack using bounty hunter.))

The big EH
"nevermind, so meet me in the cockpit" dayne said with a wink and walked away to the cockpit, hoping she would come

android217
"God. Is this how you treat all the new guys here?" Cael rested his hands on his hips. "Cause I haven't gotten that treatment." He pointed his finger and Holly and winked. "I'll be seeing you guys later." Cael left the engine room and sighed. "I shouldn't be saying this to people." He muttered.

Jedireaper
(I gotta go sorry sad )

The big EH
"God. Is this how you treat all the new guys here?" Cael rested his hands on his hips. "Cause I haven't gotten that treatment." He pointed his finger and Holly and winked. "I'll be seeing you guys later." Cael left the engine room and sighed. "I shouldn't be saying this to people." He muttered. dayne heard wat cael said and quite quickly doubled back and sucker-punched cael "i have a feeling thats been long eserving" dayne said spitting on the ground next to cael and walked away

android217
"Great fighting skills! No... Really using a sucker punch like that is just a REAL manly move... But I'm bigger than this," Cael grinned the entire time. "But you could use this testosterone for your lil' peanut friends. And I can see why your a pilot... No fighting skills," Cael popped a pill into his mouth and went to his room.

The big EH
~actualy he's the pilot cause he has the necasary skills confused ~

DangerousBeauty
Holly stood up to say something back to Cael when a fist flew at him. She stood there shocked for a moment, then smiled and stuck her head out the door. "My hero... But I can fight my own battles." She looked down the hall at Cael and smiled. "I think you need to see a doctor about that Doc."

The big EH
lol
"why waste your energy though?" dayne shouted at the end of the hall and disapeared up the ladder

android217
~its an insult~

"Please... His jab was like a rabbit bit my finger. Except it was a cheap shot, which I do prefer to use, but not on future patients. Besides, I got a hippocratic oath, so I can't touch him. Or anyone on this ship," Cael winked at Holly again and then went to his room. When he reached his room he pulled out a bottle of a bright blue liquid. "He doesn't want to mess with the guy that'll be saving his ass when he gets shot." He took a sip of the drink. "What a great crew."

DangerousBeauty
"Well Dayne it's not like he has anything better to do." And to Cael. "Keep deaming buddy. The only time you'll touch me is if I'm on my death bed." Holly rolled her eyes and disappeared back behind the engin. "Men are weird... Note to self... Watch where the Doc puts his hands."

The big EH
dayne was lucky enough to hear holly's comment and laughed as he walked to the bridge and closed (but didn't lock) the door

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>