Super Bowl 2008 Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest
SUPER BOWL MATCHUP

Each team has 2 weeks to prep. There are 4, 15 minute quarters. The first 3 quarters each team must find a way to wear down the other team. Only in the fourth quarter can they take over an opponent from the other team to calm a team Superbowl victory. So this has to last at least 3 quarters. So in the 4th quarter there are NO rules for the characters who still have the strength to fight.

Team 1: Coached by Lex Luther and The Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Darkseid
Ares
Martain Manhunter
Orion
Flash (Wally)
H/P Doomsday
Brainiac
Green Lanter (Hal)
Lobo

Team 2: Coached by Professor Xavier and Reed Richards
World War Hulk
Dr. Doom
Thor
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Apocalypse
Sentry
Juggernaut
Iceman
Magneto
Cable

Referee
4th Age Spawn

Battle takes place in Glendale, AZ at the University of Phoenix Stadium

Master-Borg
Team 1 in a landslide

1. DD kills anyone in his way

2. nobody is touching the flash

3. Superman is comic's Tom Brady (the perfect boyscout)

iceman24567
Batman > Reed as far as tactics are concerned.

psycho gundam
dude, you left out CAPTAIN AMERICA IN A GAME OF AMERICAN FOOTBALL!!!! I think thats fatally unpatriotic, and I'm canadian

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
dude, you left out CAPTAIN AMERICA IN A GAME OF AMERICAN FOOTBALL!!!! I think thats fatally unpatriotic, and I'm canadian Second best post ever. laughing

psycho gundam
cap would be the best quarterback ever: tireless, precision throwing skills far beyond 100 yards, acute vision, peak agility, near perfect battle decision making skills, uber battle field awareness, etc.

my first pick f superman

Darth Martin
Team 1 has speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.