Sabertooth vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Deathstroke gets a pair of Adamantium daggers, no bfr, no prep.

Bar room brawl!

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Deathstroke wins. He has Sabretooth outclassed here in everything here except for Strength. They're about even in healing.

guy222
DS

Master-Borg
deathstroke.

superbatman86
Draw.Without his better weapons DS doesn't have what it takes to keep Sebes down.But DS is more skilled and faster and also can't be put down.

Thorion
Deathstroke.

Erik-Lensherr
Deathstroke.

Battlehammer
sabertooth easily.

also who ever think DS is superior to sabertooth in every way don't know jack about sabertooth.

sabertooth physically holds pritty much every advanatage.

forcing DS to brawl with sabertooth is a death sentance.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deathstroke wins. He has Sabretooth outclassed here in everything here except for Strength. They're about even in healing.

no

and yes sabertooth is stronger,but thats hardly his only advantage in this fight.

no there not about even in healing factors. sabertooth is far superior. DS has a few good showings with his healing factor the rest of the time it complete crap and even his best are not even close to sabertooth level.

Symmetric Chaos
I like how people say "he has every advantage" and "no he doesn't" but fail to give any sort of detail beyond that.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I like how people say "he has every advantage" and "no he doesn't" but fail to give any sort of detail beyond that.

Ok.

Sabertooth has rather large strength advantage.

sabertooth holds durability advantage.

sabertooth holds healing factor advantage

sabertooth holds stamina advantage and speed advanatage.

llagrok

Blax_Hydralisk
crylaugh Clueless.

superbatman86
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Ok.

sabertooth holds stamina advantage and speed advanatage. Sabes ain't faster than DS.He's not even as or on the same level of speed.That's why it's a draw their advantages cancel out.

Darth Martin
Stength: Deathstroke is like Class 10. Sabretooth is probably Class 30-40. Sabretooth.

Speed: Deathstroke hangs with the Flash family. no expression Deathstroke

Intelligence: Deathstroke is one of the most intelligent people in the DC universe and is the best tactitian. Deathstroke.

Durability: Sabretooth has a very powerful healing factor but Deathstroke also has a very powerful healing factor and wears Promethium chainmail. Deathstroke.

Stamina: I think I'll side with Sabretooth on this one.

TricksterPriest
Slade is the better and smarter fighter by far........but I don't think he can keep Sabertooth down.

If he's got his usual gear, then yeah, he can take Sabes. Does Sabes have an adamantium skeleton? if not, Slade could probably take it via a dagger to the head.

SmurphSmash!
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Ok.

sabertooth holds stamina advantage and speed advanatage. Sabertooth doesn't have the speed or durability advantages, but the difference here is that Sabes can still take down Deathstroke with a couple hits, and Deathstroke won't be taking Sabertooth down... not with those daggers anyways. Wolverine can't consistently do it with six addy daggers, and he's got way more experience using them than Sabertooth.

Darth Martin
Cosigned for the two posts above.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.