Brainiac inconsistancy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amazon
Just a little question.
In season 5 Milton Fine is in Lex's mansion office talking too him and Lex whips out a meteor rock because Lana told him that Lionel told her that the meteor rocks make them sick. The Brainiac just stood back and said close, but I'm not one of them, just made by them. The kyrptonit had no effect on him.
Then in this season when one of Lex's scientists bring him the jar with living metal in it (Brainiac) He said he had to put some meteor rock at the top of the jar to keep the metal down. Like the metal was some how repelled by the meteor. How can that be if Milton fine is not affected by meteor rocks?

Entity
Simple! Because on Smallville, Kryptonite + Any random thing = Whatever the hell they want it to!

Ex Kryptonite + Fire = Pryo coach
Kryptonite + Lightning = Electro Rip off
Kryptonite + Bugs = Freaky insecto kid.

it just goes on and on!

I do wish we could've seen what red kryptonite did to Bizzaro on there thou. sad
I wondered if it would give him inhibitions since it removes Clark's?
Like make him refuse to use any of his powers perhaps

Amazon
so your saying that it is an inconsistancy... but it's freakin smallville so it goes without saying LMFAO! hehe Figures
I just wonder why kryptonite does'nt affect brainiac in one episode and it does in another. LOL

The blue kryptonite made Bizarro explode. That doesn't mean he's dead. His phantom could still be around but his bodie exploded. He's gone for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.