What If Spiderman vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Who wins?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t476744.html

Originally posted by Arahan

And from then Peter changes, he gets a proper Ma Training
and his spider sense gets more powerful.......

Arahan
Tough to say, even Peter is now more powerful it is still hard to beat Sabretooth. But considering his improvements I would give the majority to Peter.

6/10

btw thanks for using my thread and mentioning me,
I am honoured big grin

Alfheim
Originally posted by Arahan
Tough to say, even Peter is now more powerful it is still hard to beat Sabretooth. But considering his improvements I would give the majority to Peter.

6/10

I wanna respect thread! no expression

SpiderGauntlet
I'm pretty sure he died after the events of one more fuggin' day.

superbatman86
He still loses 10/10.He'll never have Sabes fighting experience or skill refined over the decades.And he still ain't strong enough to put Creed down.You'd have to spot Pete more than class 50 strength for this to be a decent fight.

llagrok
Peter pretty much was recog. He could sense when people were going to attack him minutes in advance.

Spidey 10/10

DigiMark007
Originally posted by superbatman86
He still loses 10/10.He'll never have Sabes fighting experience or skill refined over the decades.And he still ain't strong enough to put Creed down.You'd have to spot Pete more than class 50 strength for this to be a decent fight.

confused

So Logan <= Sabertooth >>>>> What If Spidey >> 616 Spidey???

Sounds about right.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
Peter pretty much was recog. He could sense when people were going to attack him minutes in advance.

Spidey 10/10

Ha Ha. TOAST!

Erik-Lensherr
Spiderman, easily.

Smurfhunterx
I hate to be the kill joy here but did anyone read the spiderman vs sabertooth 4 comic series in the nineties?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Smurfhunterx
I hate to be the kill joy here but did anyone read the spiderman vs sabertooth 4 comic series in the nineties?

What happened?

SamZED
Originally posted by Smurfhunterx
I hate to be the kill joy here but did anyone read the spiderman vs sabertooth 4 comic series in the nineties? Say what? Spider-man/Sabertooth series. Think I would've heard of this.

Parmaniac
If you're talking about "designer genes" I see no prob smile

jinzin
Thinking Spidey takes this.

Originally posted by SamZED
Say what? Spider-man/Sabertooth series. Think I would've heard of this.

You would've. It doesn't exist.

Tha C-Master
*faints*

jinzin
laughing out loud aaahhhh shuuuddap

Tha C-Master
I fainted because of your awesomeness. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.