The Tick (VS.) The Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
The Tick decides to leave the city and go to NYC for some R & R...but that doesn't last long. Not long after arriving, looking out from a near-by rooftop, he spots Spider-man's old villain, The Rhino, knocking over a bank.

"Horned fiend, prepare to taste my justice!!!! SPOOOOON" shouts the Tick as he leaps toward the Rhino.....

"Who the hell are you?" asks the Rhino, while trying not to laugh...

"Naughty spawn, you face The Tick!!"

"Well, you'll have to excuse me blue-boy...I'm kinda in a hurry....!" exclaims the Rhino as he charges into the Tick....

AND THE BATTLE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey fox
The Tick is implied to be completely invulnerable in the quaint way that all semi-comedic characters (EG :Ash, Lobo) are, and has incredible strength, add in his wacky heart and sense of justice and this particular Rhino will be facing the endangered species list.

Peek
Originally posted by grey fox
The Tick is implied to be completely invulnerable in the quaint way that all semi-comedic characters (EG :Ash, Lobo) are, and has incredible strength, add in his wacky heart and sense of justice and this particular Rhino will be facing the endangered species list. Hes not THAT strong but hes very durable.

grey fox
Originally posted by Peek
Hes not THAT strong but hes very durable.

What class would you place Tick in ?

Peek
Not sure.

Not a 100 know.

He once said he was going to chuck this rock or something into space. He chucked it, it went as high as a few houses stacked together then fell back down.

SpiderGauntlet
The Tick is superior to Rhino.

Peek
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
The Tick is superior to Rhino.

I am not so sure about that in the strength department.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Peek
I am not so sure about that in the strength department.

Whaa?!

Drama power mad.

Galan007
*Cut to Volley Ball scene*

dT59FXkS93Q

SpiderGauntlet
^^

That was a waste of time sad

Galan007
^^

That was a waste of time sad A Volley Ball scene is never a waste of time. ermmnone

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Galan007
A Volley Ball scene is never a waste of time. ermmnone laughing

endrict
Is there a respect thread for The Tick?

Galan007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t461604.html

endrict
^^

That was a waste of time sad

Top Gun is never a waste of time... however your reply is mad

endrict
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t461604.html

Thanks

celestialdemon
The Tick, of course. You should never go with Rhino.

Peek
laughing out loud

Theres actually a thread for him.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by endrict
Top Gun is never a waste of time... however your reply is mad

Pwn sad.

I stand by my statement the gay people playing Volleyball is a Waaassste oooo tiiiiime.

Galan007
Pwn sad.

I stand by my statement the gay people playing Volleyball is a Waaassste oooo tiiiiime. 'Gay people'?

If playing volley ball while wearing hot pink short shorts, having on no shirt, and/or having frosted tips, makes one 'gay' -- then pretty much everyone was 'gay' in the 80's. ermmgrin

guy222
Tick

Comicbook_kid
"You don't eat crackers in the bed of justice...NO SIR!!! Or else you get all....scratchy." - The Tick

wink

Cap'n Happy
'Gay people'?

If playing volley ball while wearing hot pink short shorts, having on no shirt, and/or having frosted tips, makes one 'gay' -- then pretty much everyone was 'gay' in the 80's. ermmgrin

While you're comments are funny, may I remind you that Iceman's hair is natural- that frosted look is just the result of his coolness under fire. And his shorts were RED... just very faded. And as for Maverick well...
Yeah, it turns out he was as gay as a three dollar bill. But you can't blame that on the eighties.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.