Best Xbox 360 Game I got so far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockycairns
OK so I got my Xbox 360 on Friday when I got paid and bought the four above games which do you think is the best one i bought?

@st
1. Mass Effect
2. Oblivion
3. Burnout Paradise

Neo Darkhalen
Oblivion
Mass effect
Burnout

Blax_Hydralisk
Halo 3 131
Halo 3 313
Halo Wars super13

General G
Gears
Halo 3
COD 4

Neo Darkhalen
If we want to go off the ball

Oblivion/shivering isles
COD4
Bioshock
Halo 3
Viva pinata
Mass effect
Dead Rising
The Simpsons game
Spider-Man 3
Gears of War
Assassins creed
Timeshift

The games i own in that order, soon The orange box will be on there.

@st
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Halo 3 131
Halo 3 313
Halo Wars super13

I have strangely been getting into Halo lately, it wore off for me after like a week. I picked it up last week and played a few rounds, I actually enjoyed myself. Crazy. eek!

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st
I have strangely been getting into Halo lately, it wore off for me after like a week. I picked it up last week and played a few rounds, I actually enjoyed myself. Crazy. eek!

Same here, I hated it a first but now, I can't stop playing.

This guy has got the right idea, he did a song based on Halo 3

ZOkF0McZKIw

General G
laughing out loud That's great! I love the new guy she wanted to marry...oh...playing Halo 3 instead.

ragesRemorse
LOL LMAO

trying to play halo in the mirror
Sorry y'all wont get married because he's playin halo 3 with me

That was awesome

WrathfulDwarf
Haven't play Mass Effect so I'll say you got a good game with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Lana
Of the games you've listed...

Haven't played Burnout, I'm not into racing so I never will.

Mass Effect I stopped playing before I completed the first mission, my brother finished the first bit and I am considering possibly giving it a second try since apparently it picks up after that. Don't know though.

Oblivion I have about three hours of play time in and I don't think I'm ever going to touch it again.

Assassin's Creed I love. It's fun and it's not the same cookie-cutter game that 90% of 360 games are.

I'd say right now the best game on the system is Call of Duty 4.

Though Lost Odyssey comes out next week. Then we'll finally have more than one decent RPG on the system.

xNIXSONx
mass effect

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Lana
Of the games you've listed...

Haven't played Burnout, I'm not into racing so I never will.

Mass Effect I stopped playing before I completed the first mission, my brother finished the first bit and I am considering possibly giving it a second try since apparently it picks up after that. Don't know though.

Oblivion I have about three hours of play time in and I don't think I'm ever going to touch it again.

Assassin's Creed I love. It's fun and it's not the same cookie-cutter game that 90% of 360 games are.

I'd say right now the best game on the system is Call of Duty 4.

Though Lost Odyssey comes out next week. Then we'll finally have more than one decent RPG on the system.

Oblivion is a decent RPG it is a very good game.

Smasandian
Gears
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Halo 3

((The_Anomaly))
You should have got Bioshock since its the 360's best game.

DigiMark007
All good games. Determining the best is largely subjective.

And does this deserve its own thread?

BackFire
Mass Effect, Oblivion and, from what I hear, Burnout, are all good games.

AC, not so much. Fun factor goes to shit when you realize that all your doing is the same mission 9 times.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by rockycairns
OK so I got my Xbox 360 on Friday when I got paid and bought the four above games which do you think is the best one i bought?

Mass Effect. The other three fail to even come close to how good Mass Effect is.

Neo Darkhalen
Oblivion is better then Mass effect.

@st
Meh, Mass Effect is better than Oblivion to me. I got tired of talking to the same 3 faces/voices over and over in oblivion.

Joe K
Originally posted by General G
Gears
Halo 3
COD 4

Damn, you read my mind General haha.

InnerRise
Originally posted by @st
Meh, Mass Effect is better than Oblivion to me. I got tired of talking to the same 3 faces/voices over and over in oblivion. Ha. So true.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

@st
That scares me about Fallout, it looks cool, but I think its gonna have the same problem.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st
Meh, Mass Effect is better than Oblivion to me. I got tired of talking to the same 3 faces/voices over and over in oblivion.

There are about 6 voices overall in the game, did not bother me really.

@st
Oh wow, my bad, totally underestimated. Six is much much better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
Why so serious, Ast?

Neo Darkhalen
Why so serious, Ast?

lulz, I was trying to point out how little the voice cast is.

@st
Why so serious, Ast?

Who is being serious? There is a big smile on my face. stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
I know, but I hardly ever see you angry, and I've been dying to throw that in your face for awhile now so I just took what I can get.

@st
Whats there to be angry about? We are just talking videogames. stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
Tell that to Alpha Centauri and Wandering_Flame ermm

@st
Nah, they just get off on bitching and arguing with people. While they argue about the games, ill just sit back and play them. stick out tongue

And watch them bicker, because it is highly entertaining. shutup

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen

Oblivion wishes it was half the game Mass Effect is.

Joe K
Tell that to Alpha Centauri and Wandering_Flame ermm

LMAO.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st
Nah, they just get off on bitching and arguing with people. While they argue about the games, ill just sit back and play them. stick out tongue

And watch them bicker, because it is highly entertaining. shutup

You rarely if never get mad on KMC.

@st
Nah, ill just kinda take jabs at people who annoy me, thats about it. You know all about that Neo. cool

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st
Nah, ill just kinda take jabs at people who annoy me, thats about it. You know all about that Neo. cool

you should be a comedian roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes I know all about that.

@st
Why thank you, I used to have a "radio show", about 3 people liked it. laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st
Why thank you, I used to have a "radio show", about 3 people liked it. laughing out loud

lulz, your cool @st.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by @st

I was one of them! Happy Dance

@st
You were? ermm

ESB -1138
Nope; I was just trying to get your hopes up

@st
Haha, nice.

Anyway, Mass Effect is better than Oblivion. yes

Caladbolg
Halo 3
The Darkness
Dead or Alive 4

InnerRise
Originally posted by @st
Nah, ill just kinda take jabs at people who annoy me, thats about it. You know all about that Neo. cool awesome

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Joe K
That got off topic fast smile

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed it did.

Joe K
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen

@st
I think the setting has a lot to do with why I prefer Mass Effect. Ive always hated LOTR and all things with elves and orks and crap like that, I did enjoy Oblivion though. Mass Effect just sucked me in, the gameplay was more fun to me, and the story and presentation blew Oblivion out of the water.

Neo Darkhalen
I really like Oblivion, like @st said the 6 voice thing can be annyoing, but it does not really bother me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.