Hitomi vs Helena Douglas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
She had plowed through the rest of the competition and the ten million dollar prize was almost hers. Hitomi had honed her skills within the past three months just for this very moment, she needed to win that prize money in order to save her father's dojo and to help pay for the medical bills in order to help him recover from his ailment. It was all or nothing at this point. She just had to win this. She balled her hands up tightly into fists as she just stared down at her final opponent.

The very host of the DOA tournament and chairperson of DOATEC, Helena Douglas.

The french beauty just stood there, carrying that air of regalness as she normally would. She flicked her blonde hair back and just walked over towards Hitomi in a calm and moderate pace. Helena recalled the time when Hitomi had won third place in the third DOA tournament-- she knew what she possibly could be up against.

There would be absoloutely no holding back.

Not for Helena, and definately not for Hitomi.

"Defeat me, and the prize money is yours-- but don't think that'll be any easy, little girl." Helena said with a sly grin as she slowly entered into fighting stance.

Hitomi tightened up her fist and entered into her own fighting stance now. With her blue eyes, the Bavarian bombshell just glared at the French beauty. Quickly, Hitomi just ran in towards Helena and yelled out with all her might.

It would be a battle of Karate vs Pi Qua Quan..

If Hitomi won, she would recieve the prize money-- and go on to save her father's dojo.

StyleTime
According to the DOA hiearchy, Hitomi wins.

Cale_Daziel
Hitomi wins.

Caladbolg
Hitomi.

Squall1981
Helena Douglas will beat Hitomi.
Hitomi can put up a good competition but definitely will lose with Helena.
First of all I want to see this doa hyerarchy, because there is nothing official.
The only official thing is what follows:
Helena beat Gen Fu in the 2nd tournament
Christie has been defeated by Helena twice one in the 4th tournment and another in doa 5
Helena defeat Bayman in doa 4 when try to hire him
She also defeat Lisa La Mariposa twice and Kasumi cloned in doa 3
She lost only with ninjas
Hitomi lost a tag battle with Lei Fang against Brad and Eliot
who have both been defeated by the hands of Mila and Tina
Hitomi lost with Jann Lee twice
and never defeat a very strong opponent like Gen fu, Bayman and Christie sohow can she defeat Helena?
She will be defeated for sure.

NinaWilliams

Fated Xtasy
tbf, it's not bad that she lost to someone like Jann Lee, seeing as he's fought Ryu Hayabusa, knocked a Dinosaur out, broken a tree and pretty much become one of the top dogs.

Also, let's not forget how Jann lost to Kokoro mmkay?

I'm unsure of this fight tho.

NinaWilliams

Squall1981
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
tbf, it's not bad that she lost to someone like Jann Lee, seeing as he's fought Ryu Hayabusa, knocked a Dinosaur out, broken a tree and pretty much become one of the top dogs.

Also, let's not forget how Jann lost to Kokoro mmkay?

I'm unsure of this fight tho.

But she also lost with Eliot and Brad. Remember that Eliot never defeat Gen Fu and the old guy has been defeated by Helena Douglas. So if Helena > Gen Fu > Eliot = Hitomi. Hitomi will never beat Helena. She is always high in position of the tournament because she fights all the time mediocre fighters. When she fight someone good she lost. Hitomi and Leifang are more or less on the same level and Helena defeat Leifang in the elevator scene of doa 2, so try your conclusion. Helena will win these are all facts the rest is only chat. Completely agreed with Nina Williams in everything. Other than this I add a thing: Christie is an elite assassin and she is very skilled: Hitomi is a girl who pratice karate and she is 21, Christie 27 she is taller and weigh more how is possible that Hitomi will beat a trained assassin like Christie: a little brat who beat an expert assassin? It would be stupid and Helena beat Christie twice. Helena is the leader of doatech she probably has received some special training from his father. A more interesting match should be Rig VS Helena and Jann Lee vs Helena that would be hard to answer. I hope in the next doa Helena will beat Hitomi in the story and she fight Jann Lee than we will complete the picture. Ryu Hayabusa anyway murderstomp everyone in doa he is completely the best of all. He trained Hayate in a doa 5 cutscene and Hayate + Ayane fight both with alpha in the end, but was Ryu who manage to hit the enemy with his ninpo because he is better of both together. More he let Kasumi defeat Raidou after have weakened him.

RadZoa
Dead or Alive actually has a story? Well I guess since we have Ninja Giaden and they're in the same univer se

Squall1981
Sure. Doa has a story not the best one but has one. Helena won 4th doa tournament and Hitomi never won a tournament. She can be in the 2nd postion in 5th and 3rd in the 3rd tournament. The problem is that she fight low competition like Leifang, Eliot, Mila and Kokoro. None of the caliber of Christie, Helena, Bayman or ninjas. She always lost with ninjas and Jann Lee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.