Ryu vs Rikimaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Some Lord Gohda's men were killed by a man named Ryu because he thought the were helpers of a man named General M. Bison. Rikimaru set out to find this warrior killing all who stnd in his way. Well he was on his trip he ran into a man named Akuma.

Akuma: Who are you and what are you doing here.

Rikimaru: Im looking for a man named Ryu I'm pretty sure youknow where he is.

Akuma: You beat me and ill tell you everything.

Rikimaru: Prepare to die!

Akuma: Hydoken!

Rikimaru ran forth to cut this blast in half. charging at him with full force. Akuma quickly upercuted Rikimaru sending him flying through the woods. A few short seconds later he returned, and Charged this time slicing Akuma nearly in half.

Rikimaru: Don't make me finish you off.

Akuma: Fine, Ryu is in the city just south of here.

Rikimaru: Thanks, Don't make me regret letting you live.

Rikimaru Charged tword the southern city and he found Ryu, But just before heoculd reach him, a man named Ken came flying at him.

Ken: I seen you going after Ryu and you will have to go through me if you want to get him.

Rikimaru: With pleasure.

Ken: Hydoken!

Rikimaru Sliced through the Hydoken slicing Ken's legs in half.

Rikimaru: My job isn't to kill you dono't make me regret it.

Ken: No!

Ken jumped through the air with half of both his legs missing and Charged At Rikimaru.

Rikimaru: I see well then yo must die. Wrath-of-heaven!

Rikimaru charged at Ken citting him in hale and then blasting him with lightning into oblivion.

Ryu turned to find his best friend's body enflamed and cut open and Rikimaru walking twords him.

Rikimaru: Well im here to you and still have 2 health potions.

Ryu: I will kill you for Kan ad all the othe's you have slaughterd. AHH!

Ryu ran at Rikimaru enraged.

Who wins this fatefull clash of warriors?

Rikimaru (Tenchu) can only use his Wrath-of -heaven move three times. If he hits Ryu with it, Ryu will die instantly. If Rikimaru Missis and is hit without using a Potion afterwards he wil die. His sword cant slice Hydokens and his eye is still shut. He has two ninja stars 1 invisibly postion and 3 health potions.

Ryu (Street Fighter) is angry and Wishes to Kill Rikimaru at any cost. if he hits Rikimaru with Hydoken it will kill him instantly.

EvilAngel
If Rikimaru can beat Akuma, He'll beat Ryu.

Sol Valentine
no expression

Terryc250
If Rikimaru was able to do that to Akuma, he'll stomp Ryu

GGXX
Street Fighter Ryu's a divine god, your ignorant cupcakes.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by GGXX
Street Fighter Ryu's a divine god, your ignorant cupcakes.

A Divine God who's about to get his ass handed to him no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.