Best First-Person Shooter Geme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
I think it's Perfect Dark for N64.

ESB -1138
...Game.

And Metroid Prime takes that!

Neo Darkhalen
Timesplitters 2 and future Perfect.

BackFire
Goldeneye or Half Life

@st
Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, or a personal favorite of mine, Chronicles of Riddick.

ragesRemorse
Aliens VS Predator 2

Darth Martin
Perfect Dark was like so ahead of it's time when it came out for N64 in 2000. It's just a shame that N64 was slowly becoming obsolete due to the PS2.

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. I have to say I really enjoyed PD... they screwed it up soooo bad in PDZ.. that was the saddest shit ever

@st
Well most the people that made that game had already left Rare, Microsoft just bought a name really, Rare isnt what it was its Nintendo days.

Lana
Goldeneye.

Perfect Dark drove me completely ****ing insane but I blame Ush for that one stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
Halo 1, followed closely by Goldeneye (Though Goldeneye was ****ing ridiculous. Duel wielding rocket launchers for the win.)

Kumar
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Halo 1, followed closely by Goldeneye (Though Goldeneye was ****ing ridiculous. Duel wielding rocket launchers for the win.)

lawl, i'd have to agree. My suburbia friends and i played a lot a hours of grenade launchers in the facility, prox mines in the complex and power weapons in the stack. Oh how i love that game.

Halo 1 was also amazing.

Smasandian
Console: Goldeneye (even though PD is a better game, it didnt have the impact of the original)

PC: Half Life (there is no doubt about this, we wouldnt be having any modern shooter today if it wasnt for Half Life)

Furion
Golden eye then halo then......Doom...The Marathon series was pretty fun too.

DarkC
House of the Dead 1 and 2.

But to be proper, Unreal Tournament.

CaptainStoic
Metroid Prime 3 and BioShock

Morridini
GoldenEye hands down.

dadudemon
I think it was Perfect Dark...then Goldeneye.

Despite that fact that better FPSs are out now...they were just so much better than everything else at the time...and they are still good. I play a little PD and Goldeneye everynow and then...like once a year. Compare that to any other FPS...which I don't play.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes you do. Liar.

Morridini
Originally posted by dadudemon
Despite that fact that better FPSs are out now...they were just so much better than everything else at the time...and they are still good. I play a little PD and Goldeneye everynow and then...like once a year. Compare that to any other FPS...which I don't play.

That's almost how it si fro me too.

I have a friend who study in the US, he returns to Norway each summer/crhistmas, and we always get together to play GoldenEye when he is here, and it's still as great as ever. However, even though I liked PD, we never get around to playing it.

MadMel
unreal touranament
battlefield seiries
goldeneye

Neo Darkhalen
Timesplitters 2 and future perfect.

Burning thought
Half life and UT games, nothing comes close and none of the Console rubbish can touch them really

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Burning thought
Half life and UT games, nothing comes close and none of the Console rubbish can touch them really

the console versions are fine by me

endrict
N64: Golden Eye, Perfect Dark
PC: COD 4, DOD 1.3 with updates.
360: COD4

DarkC
I also have to add Half-Life 2 (PC) to the list, that game was awesome.

chillmeistergen
Goldeneye, Medal of Honour: Allied Assault, COD2 and 4, Battlefield 1942.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yes you do. Liar.

I know you are joking but I do need to correct something: I do play other FPS's...but only once or twice through and then I don't play them anymore. I played Halo 2 online for like 3 weeks and I haven't played the game since then. I haven't played Halo 3 at all...I haven't played Half Life 2 at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.