Justice League Vs Green Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peek
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman
Booster Gold
Blue Beetle
Bloodwind
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Ray

Vs

Hal Jordan (GL)
Kyle Raynor (GL)
Gnort (GL)

No prep. Who wins? smile

Tazer
Yo.

G'ort ftw!

Tazer

Symmetric Chaos
Bloodwind? Was he that black vampirey guy?

Peek
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Bloodwind? Was he that black vampirey guy? Yeah.

But I spelled it wrong, its Bloodwynd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodwynd

Southern_Rebel
You have Wonder Woman listed twice...who else do you want to put on the JLA roster?

Galan007
Bloodwynd. haermm2

Exiled Presence
The GL's are going to win. Unless Maxima and Wonder Woman can come up with something good. Everyone else sucks cock. Well the ray is bad assed. And I think he can control GL light too. But Hal and Kyle both are too much.

Faceman
Originally posted by Exiled Presence
The GL's are going to win. Unless Maxima and Wonder Woman can come up with something good. Everyone else sucks cock. Well the ray is bad assed. And I think he can control GL light too. But Hal and Kyle both are too much.

Don't forget Mr. Willpower. smile John.

batdude123

barker

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/actioncomicsweekly630070fz.jpg

Exiled Presence
Originally posted by batdude123
barker

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/actioncomicsweekly630070fz.jpg

Ok so the silver guy rocks too. I guess the JLA wins then.

Faceman
Ok so the silver guy rocks too. I guess the JLA wins then.

Silver guy for the win.. eek!

Kutulu
Originally posted by Peek
Yeah.

But I spelled it wrong, its Bloodwynd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodwynd

Hey AJ can Bloodwynd summon other dead JLA members for this fight using his necromancy?

Exiled Presence
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hey AJ can Bloodwynd summon other dead JLA members for this fight using his necromancy?

I'm so confused. Who the hell is AJ?

JasonK4
I'm so confused. Who the hell is AJ?
Don't worry about it, Nvr.

Exiled Presence
Originally posted by JasonK4
Don't worry about it, Nvr.

OK. What the hell is going on with this forum? Someone calls someone another name, and I"m being called Nvr. Who and what the hell is this nvr? Dude must be a celebrity. I'm going back to Hero Chat.

Faceman
OK. What the hell is going on with this forum? Someone calls someone another name, and I"m being called Nvr. Who and what the hell is this nvr? Dude must be a celebrity. I'm going back to Hero Chat.

Stick to the thread topic or I'll report you.

Exiled Presence
Originally posted by Faceman
Stick to the thread topic or I'll report you.

You guys have something stuck up your anuses. We insult each other all the time over at Hero Chat and no one reports like that. What gives? I was told this forum was cool. More even with DC and Marvel likers.

Amp
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hey AJ can Bloodwynd summon other dead JLA members for this fight using his necromancy? I didn't know he could do that. embarrasment

Then nope he can't. smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Amp
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman
Booster Gold
Blue Beetle
Bloodwind
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Ray

Vs

Hal Jordan (GL)
Kyle Raynor (GL)
Gnort (GL)

No prep. Who wins? smile Do you mean the magician bloodwynd, or do you mean Martian Manhunter posing as Bloodwynd, and having all the Martian powers but pretending they're something else?

Amp
Ill show you the one in 5 minutes.

Juntai
Originally posted by Amp
Ill show you the one in 5 minutes. If you're talking about the guy that was part of the team during the Death of Superman era, then it's actually Martian Manhunter.

Later on they freed the real Bloodwynd, and he joined the team for a rather short time.

Amp
Thats the guy. But he acts how he did during those times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.