Champion vs He-Man..arm wrestling match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
Champion has the power gem in this match. He-Man is supposedly as strong as he NEEDS to be to handle any situation. If he needed to be stronger than a wielder of the power gem in an arm wrestling match...would he be able to be? Or will Champion still pwn He-Man regardless?

Who wins?

DigiMark007
Yes, because Champion was never able to fully utilize the gem. If you unlocked it's full potential, then you'd have yourself a quandry.

Inhuman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yes, because Champion was never able to fully utilize the gem. If you unlocked it's full potential, then you'd have yourself a quandry.

Agreed.
Plus if you have someone utilizing the gem to its full potential then we have a match.
The winner would be the first to amp himself to infinite levels before the other.

Southern_Rebel
Ok...so, if Champion was able to use the gem at its full potential....who do you see winning this match. Essentially, I guess it comes down to the matter of which is more powerful....the PG or the Power of Greyskull.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
I guess it comes down to the matter of which is more powerful....the PG or the Power of Greyskull.

If the power of Greyskull is more powerful than all the power in the universe then he-man wins if not then he loses.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Ok...so, if Champion was able to use the gem at its full potential....who do you see winning this match. Essentially, I guess it comes down to the matter of which is more powerful....the PG or the Power of Greyskull.

If he had full use of the gem, then Champion would win. It can tap into and control all energy in the universe and possibly the multiverse.

He could literally drain He-man completely dry and add his strength to his own infinite might.

As Champion was typically shown though in his use of the PG, he would lose every time.

Comicbook_kid
What part of "The Most Powerful Man In The Universe" don't you understand? stick out tongue

Seriously, if need be, He-Man literally has the power of the universe behind him if he needs it. I know Champion's strength level is virtually limitless with the gem, but c'mon...

It might be close at first, maybe even with Champion getting the early edge, but ultimately He-Man's takin' home the win.

psycho gundam
champion leans over the table and punches he-man in the face

Kutulu
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Then He-man out-gays Champion with a kiss on the cheek. While Champion is distracted He-man slams his arm on the table for the win.

psTt1aOflps

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam

lmfao

guy222
he-man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEsHUel04dY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.