racism and homophobia even in comics forum will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Justice will be
not go unanswered. now they are restricting the friends of gay balcks. and others who clearly open up htreads to mock the mods get their tourneys temp shut down. whoop de doop. there is some awesome facortism going on around here. anyone remember the many times I was called punk *** got and baboon and I reported them and the guy w not perma banned. the advetuisers nite need to know they supoort a racisit homophobic comics site

Mr. Slippyfist
Oh shut the hell up. Srsly.

You're an absolute tool/flamer, and that's why you were banned. You're a fool to think otherwise. But you always have been... so I guess it won't stop.

Go read the General Discussion Forum, and watch how far fetched your dumbass theories are, and watch them slip down the drain.

Plus, AL got warned, and got into shit for calling you a baboon (which was only a knock on your intelligence).

erm

Justice will be
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Oh shut the hell up. Srsly.

You're an absolute tool/flamer, and that's why you were banned. You're a fool to think otherwise. But you always have been... so I guess it won't stop.

Go read the General Discussion Forum, and watch how far fetched your dumbass theories are, and watch them slip down the drain.

Plus, AL got warned, and got into shit for calling you a baboon (which was only a knock on your intelligence).

erm and that didn't stop him ireported himso many times its not dunny. u have also insulted me under this screen name and others repeatedly the majority of my flaming was in selfdefense oe againt people who had constantly belittled me. now if u think im a slmer just wait and see what btiching from me to the rite people will do. and me vbeing banned is fine oif every one else who attacked me over and over those who made racist and homophobic remarks and those who purposely make threads to bait the mods would also be banned. now chew on that a while my fate my have been deserved but so are many others. which menas someone is cleary racist and phobic.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Justice will be
and that didn't stop him ireported himso many times its not dunny. u have also insulted me under this screen name and others repeatedly the majority of my flaming was in selfdefense oe againt people who had constantly belittled me. now if u think im a slmer just wait and see what btiching from me to the rite people will do. and me vbeing banned is fine oif every one else who attacked me over and over those who made racist and homophobic remarks and those who purposely make threads to bait the mods would also be banned. now chew on that a while my fate my have been deserved but so are many others. which menas someone is cleary racist and phobic. Read the first sentence... tried the rest, but don't understand what you said...

I've reported you at least 20 times (or more in the past)... so if anyone should be b*tching about someone not getting banned, it should be me. Not complaining now though. However, you (if this is nvr) were supposed to get banned like a year ago.

smile

Also, this forum is racist indeed... just look at how Tron was banned... oh wait, he's a mod. smile

Peek
This guy is an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.