Batman vs The Justice Lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The Justice League has finally been corrupted by their own great power. They have decided to take control of the world in order to "save" it. No one is allowed true freedom anymore under this new Justice Lords' dictatorship. Most if not all super powered heroes of Earth are in agreement with the league.

The Batman has appeared to be joined in the groups conquest but has in fact secretly been planing on taking back the world for the freedom of the people.

Can The Batman save the world form his former friends now corrupt with their own power?

He can enlist the help of anyone you believe wouldn't be corrupted with power if you can convince as to why they wouldn't be when the JLA was?

Who would he get to join him and what would his plan be?

Arahan
Great SIG man, full agree.

And well i guess Bats can take them out...he always does big grin

tjcoady
Any heroes who would join him?

the people who I could imagine not joining in would be those in the magical world who aren't really into the whole hero-ing thing: Doctor Fate, the Phantom Stranger, the Baron, Doctor Occult, so on, and 'incorruptible' people like Captain Marvel. I could see the Question refusing to ally. John Constantine, if we're going to pull in the quasi-Vertigo characters. hmmm. Need to think about this. In class, learning 'bout medieval law right now, so I'll return to this thread later.

Symmetric Chaos
Spectre probably wouldn't be corrupted. The JLA has enough firepower to cause a threat worthy of his attention, all Bruce has to do is trick them into causing a crazy giant disaster.

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Spectre probably wouldn't be corrupted. The JLA has enough firepower to cause a threat worthy of his attention, all Bruce has to do is trick them into causing a crazy giant disaster. What kind of disaster would Bruce be willing to allow to happen much less be involved in, in order to bring down a corrupted JLA?

I mean do you really think Bruce would be willing to allow innocent people to be hurt or did you have something else in mind?

Myself I definitely see Dick and Tim joining him probably bringing the Titans with them. That is the young Titans before they've changed and grown darker. And either way Bruce could talk Tim into taking his side pretty much no matter what it was.

Also I'd be betting on Mr. Terrific Micheal Holt, Starfire, Black Canary, Ollie and most of the unpowered hero community. IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.