Black Panther vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Fight takes place in NYC at night. No prep or any outside help. Both combatants have no knowledge on who they are facing, just transported from their respective universes to the real world NYC.

Black Panther: Vibranium-weave suit, Energy dagger, Kimoyo card, and Anti-matal claws.

Nightwing: Nomex-Survival suit, gauntlet/boot utility compartments, and dual custom Promethuim Escrima sticks.

Who takes it?

Side question: Who is more agile?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Fight takes place in NYC at night. No prep or any outside help. Both combatants have no knowledge on who they are facing, just transported from their respective universes to the real world NYC.

Black Panther: Vibranium-weave suit, Energy dagger, Kimoyo card, and Anti-matal claws.

Nightwing: Nomex-Survival suit, gauntlet/boot utility compartments, and dual custom Promethuim Escrima sticks.

Who takes it?

Side question: Who is more agile? With Pathers enhancements i would say he is.

Darth Martin
Agreed but who do you think wins the fight?

guy222
T'Challa

Papa Smurph
Black Panther would dominate Nightwing.

iceman24567
T'Challa no doubt.

SmurphSmash!
Originally posted by guy222
T'Challa

endrict
Originally posted by Papa Smurph

Comicbook_kid
T'Challa dominates here on BOTH counts....

T'Challa would most likely beat even Batman under these circumstances...

Don't underestimate the King....EVER!!!

Faceman
BP. He's just on another level physically, and mentally...

Entity
Damn you! I love both these characters incredibly and equally!

Black Panther confused Nightwing

T'Challa takes it but Dick gives him a fight he'd never expect.

starlock
Originally posted by Entity

thumb up

endrict
Originally posted by Entity

Sorry but T'Challa is married to Storm so ain't gay. But Dick is...I am sure he's free tonight when he goes home.

spetznaz
Simply put, T'Challa should win this.

He is basically a black Batman (and in some ways Batman plus, though in others not so).

Add the list included (vibranium weave particularly) and Nightwing's attacks will not even faze him.

Now, Dick will valiantly fight, and TChalla will be impressed, but the victory would end up with Black Panther.

Darth Martin
So the Vibranium weave makes the fight unfair? Does it immediately make him vulnerable to punches, kicks, pressure points, and the like?

Lord Prime
Originally posted by Papa Smurph

yes

psycho gundam
wow! this must be a kmc first, a fight where both combatants are respected and the victor is REALLY capable of winning. night wing would give him a great fight(skill + tech) but yeah, T'challa beats him in those same areas.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wow! this must be a kmc first, a fight where both combatants are respected and the victor is REALLY capable of winning. night wing would give him a great fight(skill + tech) but yeah, T'challa beats him in those same areas. gotta love street level fights!

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by guy222
T'Challa

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB

Don't forgot the almighty armbar. Don't think Dick is strong enough to break out of it.

guy222
armbar ftw

Metalmanx
Originally posted by spetznaz
Simply put, T'Challa should win this.

He is basically a black Batman (and in some ways Batman plus, though in others not so).

Add the list included (vibranium weave particularly) and Nightwing's attacks will not even faze him.

Now, Dick will valiantly fight, and TChalla will be impressed, but the victory would end up with Black Panther.

thumb up

TricksterPriest
IMO, the inclusion of the vibranium suit tilts this fight unfairly towards T'challa.

I believe in a straight fight, with no peripherals, Nightwing would win. I believe his skill level to higher, even if his physical stats are inferior. Plus his agility is inhuman.

Inhuman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I believe in a straight fight, with no peripherals, Black Panther would rip Nighwing's throat out. T'Challa has NW beat in every way.

thumb up

Bentley
I think that with no equipment it would be a hell closer, but Panther has the things to win, he is fast and he is... Black. A warrior king vs an acrobat.

Darth Martin
Is T'Challa in the Vibranium suit invulnerable to kicks and punches?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.