Aquaman's Gauntlet (With a Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
How far can Aquaman get in a 300,000 sq. ft. pool. and 1 mile deep without marine life against these guys? To add a twist to this gauntlet all of his opponents have been implanted with a chip in their skulls that blocks out psychic assaults.

This fight takes place before Aquaman lost his hand, no weapons, no bfr.
Aquaman is fullly healed after each battle.

1.Trigon (Inhumans)

2. Attuma

3. Marina

4. Namorita

5. Namora

6. Tiger Shark

7. Orca

8. Namor

Who is the King of the Sea?

CaptainStoic
I think he gets to 6 and goes down.

King_Mungi
What form of Marrina is this?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What form of Marrina is this?

Not her monstous one, just plain old Marina.

CaptainStoic
I put her above Attuma because he jobbed so many times that he never impressed me as being any higher than 2 without weapons. Feel free to change the order, or just say who you think Arthur could or couldn't defeat in these circumstances.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Not her monstous one, just plain old Marina.

I see, well then her head gets ripped off.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I see, well then her head gets ripped off.

That's why she's number 3

tkitna
After that Punisher debacle, i'm not saying Tiger Shark can beat anybody. Anyways, he loses at 8 for sure. 7 is a maybe.

SpiderGauntlet
Loses at 7.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by tkitna
After that Punisher debacle, i'm not saying Tiger Shark can beat anybody. Anyways, he loses at 8 for sure. 7 is a maybe.

Tiger Shark Jobs because he's a villain. If he was a hero or an Avenger he wouldn't job as much. When he first made his appearance in the late 70's or early 80's he was stronger than Namor.

tkitna
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Tiger Shark Jobs because he's a villain. If he was a hero or an Avenger he wouldn't job as much. When he first made his appearance in the late 70's or early 80's he was stronger than Namor.

Your going to have to produce some issue numbers as proof that states he was stronger than Namor. I've been hearing this a lot lately around here and to be honest, I dont think its true. The only time Tiger Shark has gotten the upper hand is when Namor was weakened. Sure he can go toe-to-toe for awhile, but Namor outclasses him in every way. I have comics from the 70's and 80's with Tiger Shark and although he is a heavy hitter, he isnt good enough. The best he's ever been in my opinion is a 70 to 75 tonner.

CaptainStoic
Tiger Shark was originally created to be Namors nemesis, the first time they met he was clearly namors superior in strength, much like Scorpion was Spidermans. I don't have issue numbers but Tiger sharks first appearance showed his superiority.

tkitna
It was Sub-Mariner #5 and Namor was weakened from Dorcas. The very next issue, Namor was at full strength and beat him down like always.

Darth Martin
So Aquaman doesn't have his magic hand or any of his magic abilities?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Darth Martin
So Aquaman doesn't have his magic hand or any of his magic abilities?

No, but no one has any of the extras, this is just a battle of brawn and skill.

Darth Martin
I think he has a good shot at Namor if this is in or out of the water.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.