Solar vs X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Shaman X-Man
vs.
Solar

(as seen in the 60 issue run of Solar MotA)

guy222
solar

CaptainStoic
No contest Solar would beat him.

Galan007
Solar, easily.

Juntai
Originally posted by guy222
solar

janus77
spite

celestialdemon
Solar in a stomp.

starlock
Solar

The only way this would even be a challenge is if there was a precident that solar had problems with psi's....which i dont believe he did...master darque was the only one and he used magics of a sort to mess with him

Galan007

Utrigita
Solar ftw

iceman24567
Solar is like a super Mr.M. Solar in a stomp.

Alfheim
Xman kicks Solars butt for ripping off Cyclops costume.

Amp
no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by Amp
no expression

What? When Xman sees Solars costume hes gonna be so enraged that his psionic powers will be amped to infinite levels and he'll smash Solar. no expression

YOU CYCLOPS RIP-OFF!!!! XMAN SMASH!

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
Xman kicks Solars butt for ripping off Cyclops costume.

What? When Xman sees Solars costume hes gonna be so enraged that his psionic powers will be amped to infinite levels and he'll smash Solar.

YOU CYCLOPS RIP-OFF!!!! XMAN SMASH! Good lord you can't be serious. srsly

Solar none], were originally devoloped by Gold Key Comics in 1962.

Cyclops wasn't even concieved until 1963, .

So who ripped off who?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galan007
Good lord you can't be serious. srsly

Solar none], were originally devoloped by Gold Key Comics in 1962.

Cyclops wasn't even concieved until 1963, .

So who ripped off who?

Good god man its a joke. I dont care who was created first. laughing out loud

Galan007
Good god man its a joke. I dont care who was created first. laughing out loud Sorry.

I've just heard a few people say Solar's costume is a Cyclops ripoff -- and it's simply incorrect info. happy

id369

Galan007
Solar destroys the Universe.... X-Man dies.

Trying to put him in Solar's league is ridiculous, imo. srsly

id369

Universe? When?

starlock

To be fair, yes i believe solar wins, but nate would not definetly be destroyed he could travel into the spiral or other dimmensions,maybe even take him into the astral plane?

And i always believe that Psi's have a certain advantage somewhat like magic...but i believe this is a loosing battle for nate

Not trying to advocate a win for nate, but i dont think its ridiculus smile

Galan007

id369

id369

TricksterPriest
Umm.....since when is Nate high herald level to begin with?

Galan007

id369
srsly

Must I post the scan, where Solar admits he destroyed a planet and not a reality?

Galan007
Originally posted by id369
Must I post the scan, where Solar admits he destroyed a planet and not a reality? Must I repost the scan where is is specifically stated that a REALITY perished?

And when has nate shown even planet destroying abilities? smile

id369

id369
Must I repost the scan where is is specifically stated that a REALITY perished?

And when has nate shown even planet destroying abilities? smile

Well not surprising when, Solar often refers his past world as the prior reality.

Does Nate need, planet busting attacks to compete?

TricksterPriest
Well not surprising when, Solar often refers his past world as the prior reality.

Does Nate need, planet busting attacks to compete?

In a word, yes. He's not even equal to Silver Surfer, how can he hope to beat someone infinitely more powerful? erm

Amp
id is funny

he knows jack shit about Solar

id369

id369
Originally posted by Amp
id is funny

he knows jack shit about Solar

I know of the entire 60 issue run. I am still seeking to acquire the issue’s and mini mentioned above.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4111/solar101jy4.th.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4111/solar101jy4.jpg

Amp
Well you should really be more aware of what he can do then dude.

I think he made a Multiverse on accident once. huh

id369

Galan007
Well not surprising when, Solar often refers his past world as the prior reality. Solar wasn't the only one who used the word "reality" in that scan -- but I'm sure she was really just talking about one world, huh? srsly

Anyhow,
I don't feel like delving into this debate any further.

Solar ftw. smile

Galan007
But then again, I am starting to doubt that respect thread. Which is why I am seeking to read the Solar issues. Read them then.

Nothing was exaggerated -- I merely posted scans from the actual comics, and quoted nothing that wasn't specifically stated on panel.

Your ability, or lack there of, to comprehend said material isn't a top priority of mine. smile

id369

Amp
The thing is ID, your wrong. erm

Galan007

id369
And you did that in this thread? confused

How many members that posted here, (outside of us two) have read the 60 issue run. Those who are strictly going by what wiki and a respect thread has shown are of no interest to me.

For those who, have read Solar run. Should I pull out the scan and back reference it. I am sure, you now what I am talking about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Amp
I read all his issues.

Galan is right with this. thumb up

The continuity doesn't make sense with Rai #0 know.

Galan007
How many members that posted here, (outside of us two) have read the 60 issue run. Those who are strictly going by what wiki and a respect thread has shown are of no interest to me.

For those who, have read Solar run. Should I pull out the scan and back reference it. I am sure, you now what I am talking about. roll eyes (sarcastic) Okaaay.. confused

Anyways,
I'm not out to change anyone's opinion on things -- you believe what you're going to believe, and I would never call said opinion(s) wrong.

So now that we've both said our peace, I'll call it good, and bounce out.

Absolutely no offense to you -- I just don't enjoy long debates as much as I used to. smile

Hancock
X-Men 10000/10000

ashroro
Galan posted the scans/proof in the respect forum. And I have the whole Solar series run( My granddad has been collecting his books from the 60's and I have the Valiant and Acclaim comics issues). He really did to all what the repect thread shows. X-man isn't beating this dude.

id369
Originally posted by ashroro
Galan posted the scans/proof in the respect forum. And I have the whole Solar series run( My granddad has been collecting his books from the 60's and I have the Valiant and Acclaim comics issues). He really did to all what the repect thread shows. X-man isn't beating this dude.

Solar has shown to be prone to attack. He may be hard to kill, however attacks simply seem to effect him. Continually regenerating or reforming proves to be taxing. More so when you have a character that has total sub-atomic control of his own powers.

And yet X-Man has shielded himself from a confirmed planet buster, and a being of energy merged with the entire plant as his source. Let alone the fact that, Telepathy does effect Solar.

ashroro
He is still not beating Solar though. Solar 10/10. At the end of his series run, he was like how Zero Hour Parallax was to DC.

ashroro
Id you haven't read any of Solars later comics have you?

id369
Up to Solar issue 60.

Mr Master
Read them then.

Nothing was exaggerated -- I merely posted scans from the actual comics, and quoted nothing that wasn't specifically stated on panel.
I agree, I went through your entire thread, wonderful work.

Your ability, or lack there of,
to comprehend said material isn't a top priority of mine.
thumb up

I think it's funny and ironic
your thread is being accused of exaggerations (another word for lies)
by the producer of the shifty respect thread.

Welcome to my world. laughing out loud

id369
Originally posted by Mr Master
I agree, I went through your entire thread, wonderful work.

thumb up

I think it's funny and ironic
your thread is being accused of exaggerations (another word for lies)
by the producer of the shifty respect thread.

Welcome to my world. laughing out loud

I missed the part, where you insert a 2 year old pre typed, grossly over inflated post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

id369

ashroro
So who do you think wins Id?

id369
So who do you think wins Id?

Actually I don't know.

ashroro
What if Solar uses his "mass to energy shift" on X-man? There is nothing he can do against that.

id369
What if Solar uses his "mass to energy shift" on X-man? There is nothing he can do against that.

You forget that X-Man wields energy and matter at a subatomic level through telekinesis. I can shield himself, or bend the energy around it.

Pre-Shaman X-Man (during AoA) - X-Factor 22 - page 36.
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4315/xfactor02236zn5.th.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4315/xfactor02236zn5.jpg

ashroro
That scan doesn't show him doing any matter to energy shift/conversion. He is just redirecting the force of the blast with his telekinetic power.

id369

Sirius77
X-man gets shitstomped.

Priest
Solar gets mind raped stoned

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Priest
Solar gets mind raped stoned

Better people have tried and failed

Laguna L
Solar.

id369
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Better people have tried and failed

Better.. who would that be?

Utrigita
You forget that X-Man wields energy and matter at a subatomic level through telekinesis. I can shield himself, or bend the energy around it.

I doubt he manipulates energy on the same level as Solar does.

Amp
id just doesn't understand how wrong he is.

id369
Originally posted by Utrigita
I doubt he manipulates energy on the same level as Solar does.
I concede to that point. X-Man does not manipulate energy on the same level, as Solar does. Solar has a direct affinity to energy, while X-Man manipulates energy, through energy.

Utrigita
I concede to that point. X-Man does not manipulate energy on the same level, as Solar does. Solar has a direct affinity to energy, while X-Man manipulates energy, through energy.

And that is shown where???

And how exactly are you going to have X-man hurt Solar? All the telepathy attacks that he has endured he has managed to overcome some easier then others, and even a person as Galan showed with Global Telepathy (through aid ore whatever) still had problems with Solars mind.

LORD B
solar shit stomps all over xman

janus77
y, man?
confused

Solar makes an eX-person out of X-man shifty.

id369

Utrigita

id369

Utrigita

id369

id369

ashroro
Even if what you said was true, that feat alone is something X-Man can't do.

id369
Even if what you said was true, that feat alone is something X-Man can't do.

I know, but then again its not counted: stick out tongue

Utrigita

id369
And how is that going to be a problem for Solar???

Well my intention was to show that Solar knew it was a illusion, that was my claim, also based on that dragons statement it seems like Solar is capable of Reality warping :srug:

Not knowing who or where your enemy is, makes for a powerful tool.

Utrigita
Not knowing who or where your enemy is, makes for a powerful tool.

May I ask how you are stagging this fight???

id369
May I ask how you are stagging this fight???

Only the 60 issue run are allowed. This is Solar as he is normally seen. So the fight starts off like that.

Utrigita
Only the 60 issue run are allowed. This is Solar as he is normally seen. So the fight starts off like that.

I'm aware of that I was more asking to this post from you...

"Not knowing who or where your enemy is"

especially where made me wonder where you are position then to each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.