Black Tarantular vs Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
BT vs Abomination, who wins?

Faceman
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/abominationtm9gk.gif

endrict
Ummmm.....what can BT do to him?

Alfheim
Originally posted by endrict
Ummmm.....what can BT do to him?

Hes a class 25 MA expert and hes damn fast as well.

jrodslam
^ I wouldnt quite say hes a martial arts expert only because hes never shown to be.

Either way, im going with Abom.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ I wouldnt quite say hes a martial arts expert only because hes never shown to be.

Either way, im going with Abom.

Well I see being trained from birth as probably being trained in MA.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well I see being trained from birth as probably being trained in MA.

Hes never shown it. Watching his fights dont lead me to believe hes a ma expert.

Alfheim
Hes never shown it. Watching his fights dont lead me to believe hes a ma expert.

Hes never had any serious opponents.

Arahan

Wolverine is supposed to be also a MA expert,
most the time he just rushes like an beserk and slashes aorund big grin
and the way he moves doenst look MA like big grin

guy222
emil

The Fake Macoy
After taking shots from the Hulk, I don't really think Abomination will be that affected by BT.

Alfheim
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
After taking shots from the Hulk, I don't really think Abomination will be that affected by BT.

Hes an MA, if Cap can stun Professor Hulk an MA expert with class 25 could KO Abom.

Faceman
Hes an MA, if Cap can stun Professor Hulk an MA expert with class 25 could KO Abom.

Are there any feats of him taking on someone with the strength of Abomination ? I mean there's to much strength difference here.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Faceman
Are there any feats of him taking on someone with the strength of Abomination ? I mean there's to much strength difference here.

Nope but my reasoning is that:

1. He was trained since birth to be BT. I know this is not 100 precent certain that this makes him an MA but im sure since his job involves ****ing people up that it would involve MA.

2. If people as weak as Cap can breifly stun Prof Hulk, somebody with class 25 strength and MA training should be able to KO Abom.

3. Hes damn fast and could probably dodge a big portion of Aboms punches. He had no problem grabbing Spiderman while he speedblitzed him.

*shrug* that all I can see really, guess im repeating myself again...sorry. sad

Faceman
Nope but my reasoning is that:

1. He was trained since birth to be BT. I know this is not 100 precent certain that this makes him an MA but im sure since his job involves ****ing people up that it would involve MA.

2. If people as weak as Cap can breifly stun Prof Hulk, somebody with class 25 strength and MA training should be able to KO Abom.

3. Hes damn fast and could probably dodge a big portion of Aboms punches. He had no problem grabbing Spiderman while he speedblitzed him.

*shrug* that all I can see really, guess im repeating myself again...sorry. sad

1. My little brother has trained in Martial Arts since he was 5, he's 12 now and is a junior black belt. But im still so much stronger than he is that if I wanted to, I could snap his neck.

2. Cap is weak, but he's one of the better fighters in all comics. Also, I've never seen anyone below Hulk's strength class give Abomination any kind of trouble.

3. Don't underestimate Hulk's speed, he''s tagged Quicksilver in battle.

Alfheim
1. My little brother has trained in Martial Arts since he was 5, he's 12 now and is a junior black belt. But im still so much stronger than he is that if I wanted to, I could snap his neck.

Yeah but bare in mind that BT is in his twenties. I see what your saying but your example I dont think accurately applies to BT and Abom, for example does your little brother have superhuman reflexes where he could jump around you all day and soften you up?

2. Cap is weak, but he's one of the better fighters in all comics. Also, I've never seen anyone below Hulk's strength class give Abomination any kind of trouble.

Well Cap again has managed to hurt Abom. I dont know how good BT is at MA but I think the 25 tons strength should make the difference. Who were these other people?

3. Don't underestimate Hulk's speed, he''s tagged Quicksilver in battle.

True but Abomination has not.

Faceman
Abomination is easily 175 tons stronger than BT. He's also keeped up with fighters that are faster than BT. Hulk, Wonder Man just to name two. Going by KMC rules , I just don't see how this guy has a chance agaisnt Abomination. Now I can go get a bunch of scans of Abomination matching class 100 guys blow for blow, and keeping up with guys like WM, that is IMO much faster than BT. But in the end , you wont be able to match those scans with BT feats.

Alfheim
Um ok. no expression

Faceman
Um ok. no expression

I still love you . embarrasment

Alfheim
Abomination is easily 175 tons stronger than BT. He's also keeped up with fighters that are faster than BT. Hulk, Wonder Man just to name two. Going by KMC rules , I just don't see how this guy has a chance agaisnt Abomination. Now I can go get a bunch of scans of Abomination matching class 100 guys blow for blow, and keeping up with guys like WM, that is IMO much faster than BT. But in the end , you wont be able to match those scans with BT feats.

Yeah I mean the thing about that is that WM is not consistent with speed, Abom also fought WM before he learned his MA (not that it seems to ahve made that much difference). The thing with the Hulk speed is that it can depend on who hes fighting. Sure the Hulk has hit Quicksilver but Prof Hulk has had trouble hitting Spiderman and he was amped. I think if Hulk thought Abom his speed would have been at relatively normal levels. Also bare in mind Power man and IF were dodging Savage Hulk all day long, so it depends on who hes fighting.

One way I think BT can win is laser through the eardrum. From what I can remember Grey Hulk beat Abom that way.

Faceman
Yeah I mean the thing about that is that WM is not consistent with speed, Abom also fought WM before he learned his MA (not that it seems to ahve made that much difference). The thing with the Hulk speed is that it can depend on who hes fighting. Sure the Hulk has hit Quicksilver but Prof Hulk has had trouble hitting Spiderman and he was amped. I think if Hulk thought Abom his speed would have been at relatively normal levels. Also bare in mind Power man and IF were dodging Savage Hulk all day long, so it depends on who hes fighting.

One way I think BT can win is laser through the eardrum. From what I can remember Grey Hulk beat Abom that way.

Ok lets see some feats .. Whats the best you got on BT ? Maybe I'm wrong here ... smile

Alfheim
Ok lets see some feats .. Whats the best you got on BT ? Maybe I'm wrong here ... smile

Well of course there is an element of doubt but the impression I got was that BT was faster than Spiderman.

When BT fought Spiderman on their first encounter he gave the impression that he was not trying to avoid being hit. Spiderman speed blitzed BT casually grabbed him and shook him up.

On their second encounter BT was trying not to kill Spiderman, BT grabbed him straight away and dropped Spiderman on his shoulder.

Eventhought BT got hit by Spiderman it seems that was because basically he did not care but when push comes to shove he has no problem tagging him at all.

Tron
Well of course there is an element of doubt but the impression I got was that BT was faster than Spiderman.

When BT fought Spiderman on their first encounter he gave the impression that he was not trying to avoid being hit. Spiderman speed blitzed BT casually grabbed him and shook him up.

On their second encounter BT was trying not to kill Spiderman, BT grabbed him straight away and dropped Spiderman on his shoulder.

Eventhought BT got hit by Spiderman it seems that was because basically he did not care but when push comes to shove he has no problem tagging him at all.

Sorry, but feats against Spider-Man have little to no relevance against someone of Abomination's caliber. You've mentioned Hulk "stunning" Hulk, and saying BT will be able to KO him with his class 25 strength. I don't see that happening, seeing as how Abomination could take a 747 falling on him, and continue on without much trouble. I see what you're trying to say, but logically it shouldn't even possible for any of BT's hit to even register as threatening. On the other hand, Abomination gets his hands on BT, it's over. Although, a solid thunderclap should be enough.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Tron
Sorry, but feats against Spider-Man have little to no relevance against someone of Abomination's caliber.

Well I thought so yes, if Hulk can have trouble tagging Spiderman why would Abom be able to tag a faster opponent.

You've mentioned Hulk "stunning" Hulk, and saying BT will be able to KO him with his class 25 strength. I don't see that happening, seeing as how Abomination could take a 747 falling on him, and continue on without much trouble. I see what you're trying to say, but logically it shouldn't even possible for any of BT's hit to even register as threatening.

Yes it is logical. Some poster on this forum said the samething about Mantis Koing Thor. It doesnt matter if in our world that it doesnt make any sense. MA skill has been shown time and time again to overcome class 100 durability.

On the other hand, Abomination gets his hands on BT, it's over. Although, a solid thunderclap should be enough.

...yeah you got a point there. BT could dodge one or two thunderclaps but if Abom keeps doing it hes stuffed.

Tron
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well I thought so yes, if Hulk can have trouble tagging Spiderman why would Abom be able to tag a faster opponent.

BT doesn't have a spider-sense to assist like Spider-Man would.

Yes it is logical. Some poster on this forum said the samething about Mantis Koing Thor. It doesnt matter if in our world that it doesnt make any sense. MA skill has been shown time and time again to overcome class 100 durability.

Did that poster provide some kind of reference? Anyway, most of Marvel's best martial artists have been shown to dodge and divert attacks, but haven't been shown to outright KO someone far stronger and durable than they are. With that said, as someone mentioned, BT's a good fighter, but hasn't been shown to be a great martial artist. (And regarding Mantis, what probably wasn't mentioned was that she has the ability to sense an opponent's weak point, which was the only way she could take on Thor).

...yeah you got a point there. BT could dodge one or two thunderclaps but if Abom keeps doing it hes stuffed.

A thunderclap is a radial attack, he's not dodging anything.

Mr. Slippyfist
Mantis is 100's of times better than BT in MA... and she's fairly strong as well.
Not to mention she cheapshotted Thor with a deathstrike, or something of that nature...

Anyway...
Abom apparently had his face smashed by Colossus...
But, in like Hulk 25 or whatever issue it was, he was kicking Hulk around with little effort (until stupidity, and plot powers came into play).

Hulk faster than Spider-Man, based off a lucky shot when Quicksilver basically ran into his hand? Eh? confused
Hulk is not even close to that fighting speed...

Knowsbleed33
Even with vast MA training...BT won't be able to hit hard enough to phase Abom. Emil Blonsky is a former spy for soviet yugoslavia and an ex-KGB agent. He's no slouch and he's a formidable H2H combatant.

Phantom Zone
BT doesn't have a spider-sense to assist like Spider-Man would.

No but hes still faster.

Did that poster provide some kind of reference?

No, all the poster said was that Mas should not be able to hurt bricks/class100s since they have been shown to take nukes, thors hammer etc. erm

Anyway, most of Marvel's best martial artists have been shown to dodge and divert attacks, but haven't been shown to outright KO someone far stronger and durable than they are. With that said, as someone mentioned, BT's a good fighter, but hasn't been shown to be a great martial artist.

Well heres the thing see, im not going to tell you that I can be certain that BT is a great MA. This is the way I see it, he has had few showings but we have to deduce from the available information what is the most likely conclusion:

1. As stated before he has been training from birth to be BT. That obvoulsy would include MA skill.
2. His bio states that he is a highly skilled martial artist. I know bios can be wrong but they tend not to get stuff like this wrong, what they tend to get wrong is stats. Obvoulsy highly skilled is relative but that would probably mean he has at least some knowledge of weak points and pressure points.
3. I think the argument that he has not shown any MA skill is not that good. I think we need to take into account who he is fighting. Some characters do not show speed or skill if they are facing much weaker opponents, for example Collosus can seem slow but has on ocassion shown enhanced reflexes when it was needed. There is no motivation or need for BT to show MA skill against opponents like Spiderman or DD.

(And regarding Mantis, what probably wasn't mentioned was that she has the ability to sense an opponent's weak point, which was the only way she could take on Thor).

Ok , but the point I was making is that a weaker opponent can KO a much stronger opponent with enough skill, the question of course is wether BT is skilled enough.

A thunderclap is a radial attack, he's not dodging anything.

He is if he jumps behind it. Abomination most lilkely wont pull out the thunderclap until he has some trouble tagging BT. BT can win at least 1 fight via energy blasts through the eardrum. If Abomination does continuous thunderclaps then BT is ****ed.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Mantis is 100's of times better than BT in MA... and she's fairly strong as well.
Not to mention she cheapshotted Thor with a deathstrike, or something of that nature...

Ok , but the point I was making is that a weaker opponent can KO a much stronger opponent with enough skill, the question of course is wether BT is skilled enough.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

Hulk faster than Spider-Man, based off a lucky shot when Quicksilver basically ran into his hand? Eh? confused
Hulk is not even close to that fighting speed...

Why was it lucky when he has been shown to catch and swat away missles?

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Even with vast MA training...BT won't be able to hit hard enough to phase Abom. Emil Blonsky is a former spy for soviet yugoslavia and an ex-KGB agent. He's no slouch and he's a formidable H2H combatant.

He never uses his MA. I know ive used that argument for BT but I said that it depends on the opponent he is fighting.

guy222
Bommie

Knowsbleed33
Abomination in a curbstomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.