Spiderman (no webbing) versus Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Who wins?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Who wins? What does Slade have on him?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by iceman24567
What does Slade have on him?

an adamantium staff

Symmetric Chaos
edit

iceman24567
With a gun it would be to easy only problem for Slade is Peters precog other than that Slade can beat him maybe even with his webbing. Slade 7/10

psycho gundam
can slade take a 10 - 15 ton punch?

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
can slade take a 10 - 15 ton punch? His durability and healing factor says so.

Decimus
Deathstroke has taken hits from uperman. But superman has been floored by spiderman ,ummm, it was precrisis supes too embarrasment
Slade the terminator takes it with the webbing added.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Decimus
Deathstroke has taken hits from uperman. But superman has been floored by spiderman ,ummm, it was precrisis supes too embarrasment
Slade the terminator takes it with the webbing added. All that proves is the wild inconsistency with PC Supes...

Anyway, I don't like current Spider-Man, so he loses.

DigiMark007
Eh. DS is a Batman villian. DS > Bats in a 1-on-1 fight, surely, but closer to him than Spidey in raw physical stats.

Minus some weapons with spread fire, Pete takes this handily, webs or not.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Eh. DS is a Batman villian. DS > Bats in a 1-on-1 fight, surely, but closer to him than Spidey in raw physical stats.

Minus some weapons with spread fire, Pete takes this handily, webs or not. Isn't DS more a teen titans villain?

that would put him above Spiderman imo

guy222
pete

Metalmanx

Agreed.

King_Mungi

Bats villian? Errrr...no. He's a Teen Titans villian

Also Deathstroke has taken on the Teen Titans plus members of the JLA without any spread weapons and he was winning. That team had people vastly stronger then Spider-Man on it too erm

Bentley
But somehow he gets owned by Green Arrow.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bentley
But somehow he gets owned by Green Arrow.

Context erm

Green Arrow had a lot of prep, DS had none and it wasn't even like he actually beat him physically anyways

Bentley
Well, in this context he is not getting any prep either and he does not know how fast is Spidey. Can you really say that DS doesn't get a lot of his success from his prep?

King_Mungi
Well, in this context he is not getting any prep either and he does not know how fast is Spidey. Can you really say that DS doesn't get a lot of his success from his prep?

With no prep he has tagged Kid Flash ...several times. So really I wouldn't be to worried about him in that regard.

Bentley
It doesn't take a Flash level speedester to defeat DS, I mean, someone who is way faster than him and that can precog away from his attacks is arguably more dangerous against him.

Still, I'm going to check the respect thread to see there how pumped out has he been proved to be and then I'll come back.

King_Mungi
It doesn't take a Flash level speedester to defeat DS, I mean, someone who is way faster than him and that can precog away from his attacks is arguably more dangerous against him.

Still, I'm going to check the respect thread to see there how pumped out has he been proved to be and then I'll come back.

No it doesn't, but normal humans have beat Spider-Man like Captain America and Brass Bishop erm. Also DS is superhuman in all his stats just so you know

The thread is incomplete, but it's a start. Heck, just recently with just a blade he took on the Teen Titans with members of the JLA and was winning. He had no prep mind you, it was just a straight up brawl
====
whistle

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ntt03419fy7.jpg

*That's one of many Kid Flash ownings*

CaptainStoic
What does all of that prove? Spiderman has beaten the Fantastic Four, he also embarassed The X-Men during the Secret Wars, had Titania running scared, and pulverized Firelord in a slugfest. Those wins were as impressive as anything that DeathStroke has accomplished.

Amp
Spider-man really is that damn good.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What does all of that prove? Spiderman has beaten the Fantastic Four, he also embarassed The X-Men during the Secret Wars, had Titania running scared, and pulverized Firelord in a slugfest. Those wins were as impressive as anything that DeathStroke has accomplished.

What does that prove? Errr...pretty obvious as DS has beaten people faster, stronger, smarter then Spider-Man erm Deathstroke has even beaten the Teen Titans and the JLA who are above those who you mentioned. Soooo...try again?

Blax_Hydralisk
Spider Man would beat down the JLA with ease.

have none of you fought against him in Marvel vs. Capcom?

iceman24567
Like i said Slade takes this 8/10.

starlock
Spiderman fo rthe win

Acrosurge
Originally posted by starlock
Spiderman fo rthe win Agreed, though Slade would make him work for it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Context erm

Green Arrow had a lot of prep, DS had none and it wasn't even like he actually beat him physically anyways
Then use this rationale the other way as well. DS always has some sort of prep. He doesn't attack Titans tower with a sword and a gun and hope to beat anyone (sans Robin).

King_Mungi
Then use this rationale the other way as well. DS always has some sort of prep. He doesn't attack Titans tower with a sword and a gun and hope to beat anyone (sans Robin).

Errrr? He has attacked the tower without prep before erm

Also like I mentioned earlier with just a blade he was defeating the Teen Titans with Donna Troy and Flash there erm

Darth Martin
Deathstroke.

Mindset
Errrr? He has attacked the tower without prep before erm

Also like I mentioned earlier with just a blade he was defeating the Teen Titans with Donna Troy and Flash there erm '

You realize DS should not be able to even see Flash right?

Like using Captain America taking down Hulk as proof of his power.

Anyway, Spiderman wins.

Laguna L
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Spider Man would beat down the JLA with ease.

have none of you fought against him in Marvel vs. Capcom?

That post was rather humorous considering this thread isn't about the JLA. The last part of the post was also silly.

As for the actual topic, Deathstroke wins.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mindset
You realize DS should not be able to even see Flash right?

Like using Captain America taking down Hulk as proof of his power.

Anyway, Spiderman wins.

Errr...why? As his senses were augmented to be superhuman and he uses 100% of his brain. He has been tagging speedsters his entire career, shall we ignore that then?

Not really, DS has beaten people faster, stronger and overall just better then Spider-Man erm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Laguna L
That post was rather humorous considering this thread isn't about the JLA. The last part of the post was also silly.

As for the actual topic, Deathstroke wins.

The post was clearly a joke. So unless you're returning overt sarcasm with more of your own, you just owned yourself.

wink

Laguna L
The post was clearly a joke. So unless you're returning overt sarcasm with more of your own, you just owned yourself.

wink

Spare me.

That post was clearly a joke. So unless you're returning sarcasm with more of your own, you just owned yourself.

King_Mungi
you just owned yourself.

What kinda like saying something like this? shifty

Eh. DS is a Batman villian.

iceman24567
What kinda like saying something like this? shifty Lulz mod pwned big grin

CaptainStoic
I simply don't see Deathstroke beating the X-Men, Fantastic Four, or Firelord without prep. Sue alone could stop him cold, but she couldn't trap Peter. Batman beat Slade down if I am correct, Spiderman would as well.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I simply don't see Deathstroke beating the X-Men, Fantastic Four, or Firelord without prep. Sue alone could stop him cold, but she couldn't trap Peter. Batman beat Slade down if I am correct, Spiderman would as well.

He beat the Teen Titans without prep and they are above them. Also Firelord feat is generally dismissed as per the rules of the board. Also to note, Slade has even gone toe to toe with Wonder Woman without prep

No Slade beat Batman down, but Captain America did beat Spider-Man

1. http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5300/batmanvsdeathstroke37gx.gif
2. http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/4384/batmanvsdeathstroke44hz.gif

*Just to note this was pre DS various upgrades

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Laguna L

It's obvious. That you know nothing 'bout my additional pylons.

Mindset
Errr...why? As his senses were augmented to be superhuman and he uses 100% of his brain. He has been tagging speedsters his entire career, shall we ignore that then?

Not really, DS has beaten people faster, stronger and overall just better then Spider-Man erm

100% of his brain would have little bearing on him being able to keep up with Flash movement speed, his augmented senses would not be enough for him to keep up with a serious Flash. Even in the scan you posted he commented on how slow Wally was moving.

Spiderman has beaten people faster, stronger and overall better than Deathstroke as well.

King_Mungi
100% of his brain would have little bearing on him being able to keep up with Flash movement speed, his augmented senses would not be enough for him to keep up with a serious Flash. Even in the scan you posted he commented on how slow Wally was moving.

Spiderman has beaten people faster, stronger and overall better than Deathstroke as well.

Errr..clearly you don't know about DS, as it's stated his reflexes CAN keep up with Flash as stated in the actual comics several times. So shall we ignore that as well? Also how do you know how fast Flash was moving in that scan? Hell look at the DS respect thread there is literally over a dozen other times of DS tagging Kid Flash and Flash if you don't like that one. erm

and yet loses to peak humans

Mindset
Errr..clearly you don't know about DS, as it's stated his reflexes CAN keep up with Flash as stated in the actual comics several times. So shall we ignore that as well? Also how do you know how fast Flash was moving in that scan? Hell look at the DS respect thread there is literally over a dozen other times of DS tagging Kid Flash and Flash if you don't like that one. erm

and yet loses to peak humans

The scan you posted DS said he didn't even need to use his enhanced senses to keep up with Flash. So I assume he wasn't moving that fast...

And I only remember him tagging the Flash were he was actually moving fast was when DS surrounded himself with bombs, probably because he knew he could not keep up with Flash going at that speed.

A serious Flash would run circles around DS, I don't know why you're trying to argue this.

And what peak human beat Spiderman, because CA didn't if that's what you're trying to say.

King_Mungi
The scan you posted DS said he didn't even need to use his enhanced senses to keep up with Flash. So I assume he wasn't moving that fast...

And I only remember him tagging the Flash were he was actually moving fast was when DS surrounded himself with bombs, probably because he knew he could not keep up with Flash going at that speed.

A serious Flash would run circles around DS, I don't know why you're trying to argue this.

And what peak human beat Spiderman, because CA didn't if that's what you're trying to say.

He was as he had several speed feats even during the same issue, so he was not going slow. It was mostly Slade trying to get into their heads, like how he called Donna Troy weak after he got the better of her. Or like when he tossed Wonder Woman aside

That was in Identity Crisis, he has tagged Flash and Kid Flash other times then that. Check the respect thread erm

No you claim he runs lightspeed all the time, can DS match Flash at his top? No. But he reach Flash at speeds in far excess of Spider-Man. Yes. Not sure why you're trying to argue this

Captain America, Brass Bishop, the Iron Fist foe Silver something. Hell Punisher, Moon Knight have given Parker a hard time

jasofisc
deathstroke wins spiderman can have the webing all he wants slade will most likly find a way to use it to his advantage.

Mindset
He was as he had several speed feats even during the same issue, so he was not going slow. It was mostly Slade trying to get into their heads, like how he called Donna Troy weak after he got the better of her. Or like when he tossed Wonder Woman aside

That was in Identity Crisis, he has tagged Flash and Kid Flash other times then that. Check the respect thread erm

No you claim he runs lightspeed all the time, can DS match Flash at his top? No. But he reach Flash at speeds in far excess of Spider-Man. Yes. Not sure why you're trying to argue this

Captain America, Brass Bishop, the Iron Fist foe Silver something. Hell Punisher, Moon Knight have given Parker a hard time

I checked the respect thread, no where was Flash going even sound speed or in excess of that when Slade hit him, also no where in any of my posts did I even imply Flash runs at lightspeed all the time...so maybe you should re-read my posts.

I wasn't even comparing Spiderman and Flash speed anymore, I was just wondering why you were trying to say DS could keep up with Flash and using Flash as an example of what kind of speed he can handle, w/o mentioning Flash/Kid Flash were only using a fraction of their actual speed capabilities.

And we both no that none of those peak-humans would have any chance of beating a serious Spiderman, even a Spiderman holding back could beat them. Using only low showings does not help prove your point, especially when they have not even beaten Spiderman.

King_Mungi
I checked the respect thread, no where was Flash going even sound speed or in excess of that when Slade hit him, also no where in any of my posts did I even imply Flash runs at lightspeed all the time...so maybe you should re-read my posts.

I wasn't even comparing Spiderman and Flash speed anymore, I was just wondering why you were trying to say DS could keep up with Flash and using Flash as an example of what kind of speed he can handle, w/o mentioning Flash/Kid Flash were only using a fraction of their actual speed capabilities.

And we both no that none of those peak-humans would have any chance of beating a serious Spiderman, even a Spiderman holding back could beat them. Using only low showings does not help prove your point, especially when they have not even beaten Spiderman.

Ummm..what? What proof do you have he wasn't? No, but you said DS can't keep up with Flash, but he has throughout his career and that's a fact. No you said he couldn't keep up with Flash, but if you look at his character he needs momenteum to get fast. Such as he couldn't even get off an island to run on water as he couldn't build up enough speed, or when he built up enough momentum to hit Grodd.

DS has superhuman reflexes allowing him to keep up that's his power. He has been able to get away from Superman, go one on one with Wonder Woman and Aquaman. As well as keep up with Wonder Girl, Superboy who are all faster then Spider-Man. Yeah a fraction of their speed, which is still significantly faster then what Spider-Man can do? Soooo point?

What like you ignoring DS high showings? I see you missed my point even brining them up, so basically with your logic is we dismiss DS high showings, and ignore Spider-Man's low showings which happen more often then not against normal humans. erm

Mindset
Ummm..what? What proof do you have he wasn't? No, but you said DS can't keep up with Flash, but he has throughout his career and that's a fact. No you said he couldn't keep up with Flash, but if you look at his character he needs momenteum to get fast. Such as he couldn't even get off an island to run on water as he couldn't build up enough speed, or when he built up enough momentum to hit Grodd.

DS has superhuman reflexes allowing him to keep up that's his power. He has been able to get away from Superman, go one on one with Wonder Woman and Aquaman. As well as keep up with Wonder Girl, Superboy who are all faster then Spider-Man. Yeah a fraction of their speed, which is still significantly faster then what Spider-Man can do? Soooo point?

What like you ignoring DS high showings? I see you missed my point even brining them up, so basically with your logic is we dismiss DS high showings, and ignore Spider-Man's low showings which happen more often then not against normal humans. erm

What proof do you have he was? I don't have to prove the negative, but you do have to prove the positive, so prove he was actually going at the speeds that would make that feat impressive.

I said he couldn't keep up with a serious Flash, meaning one actually utilizing his high speed, not a small fraction of it. You're the one making a blanket statement of him being able to keep up with the Flash, when in actuality he has kept up with a Flash who was only using a small portion of his actual speed.

How am I ignoring DS high showings, because I say Flash was not going anywhere near his top speeds in those scans? When did I ever even try to dismiss any of his showings, o that's right, I haven't. So you aren't using my logic, you're trying to make it out that I'm saying things that I've never even said, like in your last post when you tried to say I said Flash only runs at lightspeed when I never even said that or anything similar. And what proof do you have that them using a small fraction of their actual speed is out of Spiderman's speed range?

You are only trying to use DS high showings and at the same time bring in just Spiderman's low showings. And the next to you say I claimed something, actually come up with something I said.

Ridley_Prime
Deathstroke takes the cake. 31

King_Mungi

Blight
I'm going to go with Deathstroke here.

SamZED
Spider-man. Unless its DCnU DS and in that case i have no idea.

carver9
DCNU Deathstroke is a monster.

Dream Stuff
DCnu Deathstroke has excellent armor that should be able to take whatever Pete throws at it.

Stoic
This was clearly made before the DCnU ever existed, and as before -KM- has a knack of over exaggerating things in order to make his opinion larger than it should be. The X-Men that Pete embarrassed were clearly powerful enough to dunk Slade if Aquaman alone was able to. Imagine what Firelord would do to Slade if Aquaman had him on the run. Spiderman clearly wins this.

h1a8
Originally posted by Starscream M
Who wins?

Spider-man easily.

Daredevil1
Spiderman wins.

Blight
Originally posted by h1a8
Spider-man easily. Easily isn't in the equation. Especially with DCnU Deathstroke.

namorsubby
Even pre-DCnU Slade would make for a good fight. DCnU Slade has nth metal armor and has been shown taking damage from some heavy hitters, including Lobo. I don't see spiderman winning here.

Mindset

CosmicComet
What happened between Lobo vs Deathstroke btw?

How did that encounter go?

namorsubby
It's not over yet I dont think, but Lobo won their initial encouter.

CosmicComet
Well so far where would you rank DCnU Lobo's strength?

Thing level? Abomination level?

SamZED
Shut up your face. lol revange is the dish best served yada yada. big grin

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by namorsubby
Even pre-DCnU Slade would make for a good fight. DCnU Slade has nth metal armor and has been shown taking damage from some heavy hitters, including Lobo. I don't see spiderman winning here.

Isn't pre-DCnu (I'm kind of mad at DC for making me type that) Slade's mask just a mask? As in, no armor at all between his squishy face and the heel of Pete's foot?

To be fair, I think Slade will take a few wins out of 10 on superior skill, gear and tactics. but there is no question that he is physically over-matched, even with some armor.

wendypearl
Just finished the development on my site, using chatwing for my live

chat, very impressed with it and the users like it too..

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
lol revange is the dish best served yada yada. big grin I'm glad someone bumped this for me.

namorsubby
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Well so far where would you rank DCnU Lobo's strength?

Thing level? Abomination level? Well he broke Slades nth metal mask after a few punches, so i'd say hes still as strong as before flashpoint.

Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Isn't pre-DCnu (I'm kind of mad at DC for making me type that) Slade's mask just a mask? As in, no armor at all between his squishy face and the heel of Pete's foot?

To be fair, I think Slade will take a few wins out of 10 on superior skill, gear and tactics. but there is no question that he is physically over-matched, even with some armor.
I have no doubt spidey could take a healthy majority against pre-DCnU Slade. I also have no doubt that Slade could give him a hell of a hard time and even pull out some wins. Spideys strength will usually end up being the deciding factor.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What happened between Lobo vs Deathstroke btw?

How did that encounter go?

Lobo is about to kill him and take his Nth metal armor as a trophy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.