Deathstroke & Deadpool vs Wolverine & Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Slade & Wade Wilson have been contracted by an unknown source to eliminate James Howlet and Victor Creed. However both Logan and Sabes have just been informed of their contract by friends with telepathic abilities allowing them to sense this.

Can they accomplish the job and if so how much would it take to do it?

Darth Martin
They may not kill them but DS/DP win though.

Considering you just gave Deathstroke prep they win by a high majority.

iceman24567
Everybody in the fight is like immortal...team two has the strength advantage but i think team 1 wins in a all out fight.

Darth Martin
I think Deadpool w/ weapons can stalemate Logan(I've seen it happen). Wade also has the tech to put Logan down(I've seen it).

Giving Deathstroke prep already pretty much assures them the win.

And yes Team 2 has the strength advantage.

iceman24567
Oh wow prep didn't really notice Slade with prep has taken out beings way stronger than anybody here.

Darth Martin
yes Team 1 10/10.

Laguna L
Team one is too much for team two.

Slade and Deadpool rock.

Entity
Damn figured it'd be closer than that since it is so hard to kill Logan and Sabertooth.
Also figured there'd be some fanboys here with loads of scans to at least debate it.

Oops my bad! embarrasment

golem370
Logan and Sabretooth also has team work experience as well right?

superbatman86
By the very nature of having a to the death fight with 4 essentially immortal characters has to end in a draw.DS with prep utterly destroys Logan and Vic but I honestly don't think he can keep them down.If this was a knock out wins fight it would be different.

Deathstroke
How much prep does team one get?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Deathstroke
How much prep does team one get? Assuming it's an assassination type thread I'd guess they get atleast a day's worth. All up to the thread-starter. smile

Entity
Originally posted by Deathstroke
How much prep does team one get? Depends on how much you think they'd think they needed and if Logan and Sabes would bring the fight to them first!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.