U.S. Agent vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
City environment , no pedestrians...

Darth Martin
I'd go with US. Agent.

iceman24567
I will go with Luke Cage. I really haven't seen much from U.S. Agent.

Faceman
Originally posted by iceman24567
I will go with Luke Cage. I really haven't seen much from U.S. Agent.

*runs to get Mungi*

iceman24567
Originally posted by Faceman
*runs to get Mungi* Gah Mungi makes me want to drink and since I'm still not legal at the moment.. sad

Darth Martin
Okay Cage strength level: 25 tons(I think) and U.S. Agent strength level: 10-15 tons(I think). I'm pretty sure U.S. Agent is the better fighter and he has the shield(what is the shield made of?).

King_Mungi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gah Mungi makes me want to drink and since I'm still not legal at the moment.. sad

I do what I can wink

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Okay Cage strength level: 25 tons(I think) and U.S. Agent strength level: 10-15 tons(I think). I'm pretty sure U.S. Agent is the better fighter and he has the shield(what is the shield made of?).

He has had several shields, but most are Vibranium

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/US_Agent

guy222
U.S. Agent

Darth Martin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I do what I can wink

He has had several shields, but most are Vibranium

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/US_Agent I'm leaning towards U.S. Agent. smile

King Castle
Us agent

Bentley
USAgent is more skilled and if he has a shield strong enough to hurt Cage he wins. But he's a cripple.

Cage 10/10.

Eternal Idol
Standard equipment? U.S. Agent should win a strong majority, especially when he can dance around Cage and repeatedly bash him with his shield or energy staff.

A h2h fight would favor Cage, though. He may be too strong and too durable for Walker to go toe-to-toe with.

-K-M-
Heh! didn't even remember posting in this, but it brings me joy that I strike fear in people smile

Also curent US Agent is a cripple.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by -K-M-
Also curent US Agent is a cripple.

John Walker.

snicker

Daredevil1
Luke 7-8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.