Superman Blue vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Could classic or current Vulcan take Superman Blue?

pr1983
Originally posted by Entity
Could classic or current Vulcan take Superman Blue?

heh.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=436834

batdude123
I really don't see Vulcan taking out Superman Blue.

Entity
Originally posted by batdude123
I really don't see Vulcan taking out Superman Blue. Any more clarification than that?

Vulcan controls energy! confused Superman Blue is made of energy!

Correct?

Phantom Zone
Any more clarification than that?

Correct?

Im assuming there are limits to Vulcans power. Human Torch has control over fire doesnt mean he can control the sun. Im not saying who wins I just didnt think that was a completely logical answer.

pr1983
Originally posted by batdude123
I really don't see Vulcan taking out Superman Blue.

read the thread... stick out tongue

Entity
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Im assuming there are limits to Vulcans power. Human Torch has control over fire doesnt mean he can control the sun. Ahh but Human Torch has control over HIS fire!
I'm not aware of him having total control over fire in general.

Vulcan is an Omega Level mutant once stated as being beyond Omega with the combined powers of Darwin, Sway and Petra.
And Energy just happens to be his forte!

Entity
Im not saying who wins I just didnt think that was a completely logical answer. And your correct,to be honest it wasn't but I was just really replying to the response by Batdude.
Which was hardly logical IMO itself.

I was just attempting to explain the very basis as to why this would be more of a fight than that.

batdude123
Any more clarification than that?

Correct?

When Superman Blue first appeared, this oversimplified argument would've held weight.

However, once he started gaining more and more control over his energy manipulation abilities, he could easily resist someone trying to control him.

In one of his comics, Tolos explained how Blue Superman had "beyond infinite power" (Lawlz).

Anyway, like I said, I really don't see Vulcan winning this. Not even once. Especially with his string of poor showings that he's had recently.

batdude123
Originally posted by pr1983
read the thread... stick out tongue

Thanks, but Grey Fox's reasoning as to why Superman Blue would be obsolete in that match was based on outdated information. smile

Soljer
Human Torch has control over fire doesnt mean he can control the sun.

Weird, considering that the sun really IS just a big ball of fire.
dur.

guy222
supes blue

Power16
Vulcan dies.

TricksterPriest
All the respect threads that showed up after the early tournaments made it alot harder to win, eh? stick out tongue

Avlon
Blue beats Vulcan.

Red would destroy him.

Energy Supes could do everything from reversing physical attacks to nullifying others powers.

Mr. Slippyfist
I tried to pick Classic, and Current Vulcan... but I couldn't. sad

So I settled for Current Vulcan. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.