pre crisis mongul vs depowered tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
how does this go down.....

Kutulu
Mongul goes down hard. Tyrant FTW

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Kutulu
Mongul goes down hard. Tyrant FTW
Lol,precrisis superman had to go allout to put mongul down your on drugs if you think tyrant is anywhere close to being that powerful.

tdawg14
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Lol,precrisis superman had to go allout to put mongul down your on drugs if you think tyrant is anywhere close to being that powerful.

I think you're on some drugs, Tyrant stomps out Mongul with relative ease.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by tdawg14
I think you're on some drugs, Tyrant stomps out Mongul with relative ease.
Right lemme know when depowered tyrant started taking out opponents stronger than allout precrisis superman...o yea never,fail more.

CaptainStoic
I thought Gladiator was on Pre Crisis Superman's level. At least he was meant to be, and was written as such.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I thought Gladiator was on Pre Crisis Superman's level. At least he was meant to be, and was written as such.
No way in hell was gladiator anywhere close to precrisis superman,let alone precrisis superman going all out.

Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't PC Superman stalemate PC Superman?

Amp
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't PC Superman stalemate PC Superman? huh

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Amp
huh IC.

vlaaad12345
IC.
Idk about stalemate....but thats also not pc supes at pc levels since they have been in a alternate dimension without sunlight for years,(prime was powered down as well but luthor gave him energy).

CaptainStoic

Yup Yup, he sure did. It's like I said before, Pre Crisis is just a myth. People only post Supermans highest Pre Crisis feats, but what about his low ones (a gang of Bank Robbers stunning him with a baseball bats)? There has to be a median here, and I say that median is Gladiator level, or lower.

Mr. Slippyfist
Idk about stalemate....but thats also not pc supes at pc levels since they have been in a alternate dimension without sunlight for years,(prime was powered down as well but luthor gave him energy). Hmm... might have to check that out some more... but I don't recall that, not saying you're wrong but...

Time to hit the books again... tomorrow. smile

james2099
No way in hell was gladiator anywhere close to precrisis superman,let alone precrisis superman going all out. He sure as hell aint based off of current superman,He is based off of a superman who can push and destory planets with his hands and move many times faster than light.....PRECRISIS SUPERMAN... LOOK IT UP OR GO TO HIS RESPECT THREAD AND FIND OUT VLAAAD..... And dont argue with me or i will tell santa on you stick out tongue

Rorschach
IC.

That was a Pre-Crisis Superman. Not the Pre-Crisis Superman.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/ermm.gif

CaptainStoic
Mongul is in way over his head in this match.

Priest
Yes but E2 Superman was old ermm

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by james2099
He sure as hell aint based off of current superman,He is based off of a superman who can push and destory planets with his hands and move many times faster than light.....PRECRISIS SUPERMAN... LOOK IT UP OR GO TO HIS RESPECT THREAD AND FIND OUT VLAAAD..... And dont argue with me or i will tell santa on you stick out tongue
Post crisis can do all of that,try not failing more,precrisis superman would dominate gladiator with both hands tied behind his back and while blind,lemme know when gladiator could seal half of a big bang with his heat vision,or fly trillions of times the speed of light,or tow galaxies of planets with physical strength,mongul only got takin out by a precrisis supes going all out if you think tyrant is that strong you need help.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Priest
Yes but E2 Superman was old ermm

Even an older Superman is very powerful, check out Kingdom Come when he fights a more powerful and mature Captain Marvel. If age is such a factor why is Zod so powerful?

guy222
tyrant

vlaaad12345
Gets a stomping sure,again lemme know when depowered tyrant took on opponents as strong as a allout precrisis superman.

starlock
Depowered Tyrant for the win

quanchi112
Tyrant stomps him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.