Iron Man (Extremis Armor) vs Minion (Deaths Head)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who wins?

Blair Wind
Ill wait till Digi comes in to tell me what Minion can actually do before I go shouting that Iron Man win....though my opinion from what I HAVE seen is that Tony would win.

CaptainStoic
Minion is from the future.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
what Minion can actually do

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t461697.html

Horrificus
Do you guys know how BAD Minion is?
I have posted in a few threads with him in the past. The only reason I stopped, is because nobody responded, because nobody knew who he was.

Iron Man Literally doesn't have a chance.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Horrificus
Do you guys know how BAD Minion is?
I have posted in a few threads with him in the past. The only reason I stopped, is because nobody responded, because nobody knew who he was.

Iron Man Literally doesn't have a chance.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let me refresh your memory Regular IM has beaten The HULK solo many times and DH and KP could only BFR him from the ship.

EXTREMIS IM is quite another Techno-animal, DH literally has no chance.

wink

iceman24567
Minion in a horrible stomp.

Sirius77
Minion

Tony Stark
What stops Tony from using his technopathy and shutting down or taking control of Minion's tech?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Tony Stark
What stops Tony from using his technopathy and shutting down or taking control of Minion's tech? Because Minion is better at doing that.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tony Stark
What stops Tony from using his technopathy and shutting down or taking control of Minion's tech? Minion blasting a hole threw Tony's head pretty much Minion wins with little trouble.

Blair Wind
spidersense ftw?

Just because Minion is from the future, does not mean that he has the speed or reflexes to deal with Ironman.

King_Mungi
Minion has literally a computer mind, so I don't see why he couldn't keep up speed wise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.