K' vs. Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Charlotte DeBel
Well, thank you for something pleasant (at least not that Kain bullcrap but something good to debate). If Jin has access to his devil power, it's quite an anti-whitehaired day as K' goes down hard.
If he doesn't then K' can win...just barely, like 5,5\10, or stalemate Jin both of which isn't outside the realm of possibility. Maybe I'm a fangirl, through.

Sol Valentine
Can I get a link to K's respect thread?

Sado22
black haired men for the win! mad

oh shoot...it got out! sad

Sol Valentine
SADO!!!!

I think Jin can win this, but wuth much, much effort put in.

Charlotte DeBel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t465088.html
Here. Opening post contains the link for respect thread on manhua version.

K' can win that just barely or stalemate Jin from what I know. Though in Jin's defence I must say that Tekken is the most realistic fighting game in terms of actual fighting styles (when we don't talk about devil powers and all that things).

Sol Valentine
I don't think Jin will be able to handle K's Pyrokenesis, although he has great durability.

Charlotte DeBel
Black haired man in your sig, Sado, pwns both of them 10\10 in pure hand to hand combat. Simultaneously. Kenshiro is like a f*cking god of martial arts.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I don't think Jin will be able to handle K's Pyrokenesis, although he has great durability.

Without demon powers, Jin can get his ass roasted. K' is also no slouch in terms of speed. From the intro of KOF MI 2 we all know that speedblitzing and roasting trained human assasins is a boring routine for K'.
His fighting skills aren't bad either.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Black haired man in your sig, Sado, pwns both of them 10 in pure hand to hand combat. Simultaneously. Kenshiro is like a f*cking god of martial arts.

Without demon powers, Jin can get his ass roasted. K' is also no slouch in terms of speed. From the intro of KOF MI 2 we all know that speedblitzing and roasting trained human assasins is a boring routine for K'.
His fighting skills aren't bad either.

Well, Jin has a large amount of durability and strength, so he can get injured by the flames, but by not that much.

Charlotte DeBel
That's why I'm giving K' veeery close win or even a stalemate, he can win that but not by much. Jin can take quite a huge damage.

Classic NES
K' Prime wins, without his jobber aura Jin's a joke.

Sado22
nope smile

definitely! kenshiro can hand anyone's ass to him or her with just one finger. and that's not even a joke. i'm dead serious.

hey charlote, have you see the new OVA's or not? i keep asking and you never reply? sad

oh and:
http://www.freewebs.com/thedemon23/HNK.htm
smokin'

Classic NES
Originally posted by Sado22
nope smile

And, his Devil Gene turned of. smile

Sado22
he still has:
-three martial arts styles
-kazama bloodline
-mishima bloodline
-and a killer dress sense

big grin

Charlotte DeBel
nope smile

definitely! kenshiro can hand anyone's ass to him or her with just one finger. and that's not even a joke. i'm dead serious.

hey charlote, have you see the new OVA's or not? i keep asking and you never reply? sad

oh and:
http://www.freewebs.com/thedemon23/HNK.htm
smokin'

Nope, I haven't. BTW, it's nice and will come to use when I'll be kicking everyone's ass with Kenshiro in KMC mixed genre tournament next week.

And I don't agree about dress sence...at all.

Sado22
you got DSL? i can give you the links where to download it. smile
they are very, very good since it is the old series redrawn with the important bits like shin beating kenshiro the first time etc etc.

you talkin about the link? cool. knock 'em dead girl!

mad

Charlotte DeBel
http://p068.ezboard.com/Warworld-/fhouseofzodfrm16

Here's where the event happens. My team with K' and Kenshiro in it (the best h2h skills in that event) is in the semis and is ready to make it to the finals!
Sadly but Ken gets little respect on KMC, some idiots think he can't even beat Wolverine.

Sado22
wolverine is like akuma. he gets to beat people up just cuz he's wolverine. i pointed out that daredevil beat him in ONE MOVE in one of the punisher issues. he just hit him in the throat and wolverine was down. you telling me kenshiro can't do that? hahaha. kenshiro is the god of martial arts.

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
Kenshiro kills dirty Canuck in a few seconds. But some idiots don't get that...same with Akuma. Found Dante vs Akuma thread recently... 8 or what pages of circus with shin_remy as a main clown.

Classic NES

-and a killer dress sense

big grin

I'll give you this! smile

And LOL at wolverine beating Kenshiro the God father of martial arts Anime/Manga.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Classic NES
I'll give you this! smile

And LOL at wolverine beating Kenshiro the God father of martial arts Anime/Manga.

Some dumbasses really think Canuck can do anything to Kenshiro..stupid, pretty stupid.
When a man says "I've watched FOTNS and he did nothing a Spiderman or Cyclops can't do" it means he's pretty much a dumbass as Kenshiro is arguably the most powerful guy without actual superpowerssmile))

Classic NES
Well, I wouldn't be surprised with the way modern comic writers have been wanking their characters to levels of retarded strength E.G.: Cyclops was said to be able to level a small planet at one point and the things that wolverine can do. But, if we are going back to classic and well known strength levels. Then Kenshiro would rapestomp. . .

Charlotte DeBel
Funny thing is what awesome about Kenshiro is that technically he has NO superpowers etc. Just a trained guy...so him having the ability to keep up with many metahumans and pwn them is rather powerful for the guys with no powers. Compare Kenhiro with the comics ones of his type (MA guys) and see that he pwns. He's one of the most impressive "powerless" characters in all the media. Period.

Offtopic to that from parallel thread- a road of mystical discs to run up to the enemies head ala Invisible Woman sounds more implausible than short range tactical teleportation. That's not the case of Blackout where anyone can see that it's not teleportation.

Classic NES
That's the thing, Dante tends to move foward before he vanishes almost like black out . It's only in the air this becomes ambigous, but K' were to perform Blackout in the air would it resemble Dante's a bit?

Charlotte DeBel
Aerial Blackout is portrayed muuch like Dante's Sky Star move (that one isn't in the game (I mean Blackout in the midair), but you get to see that in manhua). Air Trick and Sky Star are different moves, Air Trick most probably being short range tactical teleportation.

Classic NES
I think your missing what I'm trying to say. Just because he disappears doesn't make it teleportation, since there a characters who disappear just like Dante E.G. :Yang, Juni, and Gouki.

After images aren't the only indicator of Super speed, the fac that dante is moving forward before he vanishes should be an indicator of that. Furthermore, I doubt that just because he stands still in a certain variation of the move. That it's a completely different move.

Akuma Killer
Cyclops was said to be able to level a small planet at one point . . "At full power my Optic Blast can move mountains."

laughing out loud

Classic NES
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
"At full power my Optic Blast can move mountains."

laughing out loud

Never-mind Wolverines healing factor being part of his soul now. sick

Akuma Killer
Never-mind Wolverines healing factor being part of his soul now. sick WTF?!
That's kinda off the wall.

Charlotte DeBel
Never-mind Wolverines healing factor being part of his soul now. sick

The most retarded thing... and also apparently why Wolverine is the nice opponent to fight Kain. At least one dies in that fight...

As for teleport, leave that "undecided", but the point to put both aerial dash and "tactical teleport" in character's moveset if the later is just better aimed version of the first? But once again, debating over a minor ability of a character doesn't deny the fact that he's cool and powerful one.

Classic NES
Agree'd, Dante is so badass. smile

Originally posted by Akuma Killer
WTF?!
That's kinda off the wall.

Wolverine stopped being cool after the 90's.

Akuma Killer
Wolverine stopped being cool after the 90's. Still, his healin powers bein part of his soul, man, how the hell did that happen?

I even heard that Cyclops's eyes are a gate way to another dimension or somethin.

Classic NES
When writers started being dumb.

Akuma Killer
Some times they can do a good job, depends on how far back you can go before you hit the golden age of comics. I liked (sorta) that whole Onslaught saga, that wasn't too long ago.

Classic NES
Well, they definetly did a good job. The problem is that they aren't doing so anymore IMO.

Sado22
wolverine's soul is healing factor?! man, no wonder the guy is so badass. he knows he'll go to hell and just heal all the same despite laughing

wolverine is lame really. how much a 5"3 piece of shite with an inferiority complex can you take anyway. oh and put an attitude problem with it. that's why i like the Punisher the most in Marvel. no BS. he either blows his opponents up or gets beaten up since he's a normal human being. not like batman who takes punches from superman and just gets back up. wtf?

btw, emp, when did this happen. last time i was in the comic threads here, they said his healing factor was halved or something.

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
Because he run into overdraft, after Hydra "recurrestion" he owned part of his soul to the Angel of Death so after paying all debts he ended up with half of soul=half of healing factor.

Sado22
lame.
kenshiro punches him and his brain pops out of his ears and nose and mouth since it can't blow up cuz of the adamantium.

"you're already overrated..."

~Sado

Classic NES
Because he run into overdraft, after Hydra "recurrestion" he owned part of his soul to the Angel of Death so after paying all debts he ended up with half of soul=half of healing factor.

Wow, I can't believe I read that.

Charlotte DeBel
lame.
kenshiro punches him and his brain pops out of his ears and nose and mouth since it can't blow up cuz of the adamantium.

"you're already overrated..."

~Sado

thumb up thumb up thumb up
Don't forget popping eyeswink

P-Geyser
I will even agree to that.

Kenshiro would kill BOTH Ryu and Terry Bogard at the same time without breaking a sweat..... and that's the truth Ruth!

Sado22
damn straight, FOO!
Kenshiro is the man.
why? cuz he's on ORE-SAMA's sig, that's why! mad

Classic NES
I see your a gutts fan as well!

Sado22
I love guts. he's my favorite anime/manga character of all time. berserk is also my favorite manga of all time. you ever read it?

Classic NES
I love guts. he's my favorite anime/manga character of all time. berserk is also my favorite manga of all time. you ever read it?

Of course, greatest manga ever written. I'm up to the latest chapter, what's your favorite story arc? Mine is the retribution arc when gutts goes to retrieve caska from the witch hunters. smile

Sado22
likewise. that and...guess?...the golden era arc.
the story is just amazing really. everything every character does is so clear and easy to understand since the characters have been developed to such a fine point. and evne then we can't predict what's going to happen next sometimes. like the eclipse....what griffith did was a hell of a surprise but at the same time it made perfect sense and wasn't breaking character at all.

currently though i am not happy with the inclusion of the kushans and the pishachas. i prefered it with allusions to karma and buddhism/hinduism rather than actual eastern characters coming into the picture. it seems to have weakened the power of the manga since it's has mainly been the old school, gothic type.

what are your views on it?

oh and any idea when the next issue is coming out?

~Sado

Classic NES
I actually thought the kushans were a great enemy. I always wanted to see a little more eastern characters like the bakaraki. . But, I see what you mean, Beserk seems to focus on a Western type setting. Pulling out the Kushans could be a little random. But, they are a good enemies?

Sado22
they are, yeah, i agree with you. i just think it's execution could've been done better or that they get a smaller role. there is only so much of crocs and elephants fighting on two legs with spears you can stand no expression

btw, some of the criticism amongst hardcore fans is the slow pace of it at the moment. with guts busted up as much as he is, i can't say it doesn't make sense though. but yeah, muira really needs to put his butt into it again. the last issue came out 3 months ago.

oh and recently muira said that berserk is about to come to an end. that could mean another 10 or 20 issues. i just hope muira doesn't f--k it up like most other epic mangas wind up becoming.

Classic NES
The Kushan enemies look like something outta Gantz if you ask me. I guess that's why I have no qualms with them. smile

Berserk is about to end, that's news to me.

Sado22
yeah it was there in some magazine interview. well its good really. i'd be pretty pissed if i had to read it for another 20 years like bleach or something. when did you get into beserk btw? i remember a few months ago you didn't know anything about it.

~Sado

Classic NES
Bleach is starting to drag and I'm thinking of dropping it.

Sado22
dude, aside from Hokuto no ken most of the "greats" don't really live up to the hype. bleach is dumb really. its something that can be resolved in less than 100 episodes any day in the weak but they just keep bringing in dumbass things. i saw around 20 episodes, found out that there are over 100 with another 50+ as plain fillers and just stopped altogether.
naruto is the same story. the same is going on for Hajime no ippo, the boxing anime. with every fight it gets dumber and dumber since they have to come up with new ways to make the hero look unbeatable.

~Sado

Classic NES
dude, aside from Hokuto no ken most of the "greats" don't really live up to the hype. bleach is dumb really. its something that can be resolved in less than 100 episodes any day in the weak but they just keep bringing in dumbass things. i saw around 20 episodes, found out that there are over 100 with another 50+ as plain fillers and just stopped altogether.
naruto is the same story. the same is going on for Hajime no ippo, the boxing anime. with every fight it gets dumber and dumber since they have to come up with new ways to make the hero look unbeatable.

~Sado

I dropped Naruto after the manga~ka proved that he couldn't write for jack. Bleach just drags on and on and on. I haven't read Ippo, but I heard it's good. The manga I read right now, in order of my favorites:

1.One Piece
2.Beserk
3.Gantz

Sado22
havent seen one piece. whats it about?

ippo....i rather you just watch the anime and the ova's. 76 episodes but really entertaining.

SmashBro
Though in Jin's defence I must say that Tekken is the most realistic fighting game in terms of actual fighting styles (when we don't talk about devil powers and all that things).

Second to Virtua Fighter.

Sado22
shut up foo! mad

SmashBro
shut up foo! mad

lol Didn't like that, huh?

SaTsuJiN
Kenshiro is the man. doesnt Toki pwn everyone in that fighting game?

1nlHCRJBHhM

Sado22
actually its Rei.

SaTsuJiN
actually its Rei. really?.. cuz toki curbstomped him in that video I just posted

Charlotte DeBel
Sado, you have seen that batlehammer idiot? He's the one who says that Wolverine beats Kenshiro, BTWsmile

Sado22
its him?!
holyshit....the guy is just debating with me that wolverine beats punisher (in a match where punisher gets 1 hour preperation time) despite punisher having pwned wolveirne on 3 occassions:
-one in a straight up fight where wolverine jumped him (he hits him in the nuts and was about to torch him after pouring gasoline on him)
-another time by a surprise shot to the balls (and then he roadrolled him too)
-at one time with a rocket launcher
-he also sniped him one time from a few paces away

the guy's greatest comeback line is:
-PIS
-the writer is an idiot
-the writer is an idiot and doesn't know wolveine
-the writer is an idoit, doesn't know wolverine and uses PIS

the guy's the biggest jackass i've ever run into. he even beats shinLemy.....or maybe he's shinremy's marvel pallete swap laughing

Charlotte DeBel
Yeah. He think that even guys like Kenshiro can't beat Wolvie. He believes Wolverine trashing f*cking Snang Chi in f*ckin' 4 PANELS(!) wasn't PIS but rather an accurate showing of Wolverne, when any "low" showing automatically gets the title of PIS.

There was a Wolvie vs K' thing back when mixed genre debates were allowed. He did't believe that explosion strong enough to level a building (I had to use manhua version due to restrictions) is enough to KO Wolvie (KO is enough FTW by the forum rules). I'll quote some things for laughing sake when I find a link to thatsmile))

Sado22
laughing
seriously, wolverine got KO'd by a punch by namor and that was before his stupid HF got reduced. he has lost so many times its not even funny.

and then for some reason they seem to make him equal to goku or kenshiro since he knows ma. wtf? kenshiro cna literally kill him with a finger. all he needs to do is touch him on the temple iwth his finger and his brain will spill out of his ears, nose and mouth (and eyes).

the guy's a twerp.

Charlotte DeBel
laughing
seriously, wolverine got KO'd by a punch by namor and that was before his stupid HF got reduced. he has lost so many times its not even funny.

and then for some reason they seem to make him equal to goku or kenshiro since he knows ma. wtf? kenshiro cna literally kill him with a finger. all he needs to do is touch him on the temple iwth his finger and his brain will spill out of his ears, nose and mouth (and eyes).

the guy's a twerp.

Yes, it's the funniest part about that. And his victory over Marvel's veeeery rough and distant analogue to Kenshiro was a total PIS and one of the most shameful shownigs for Shang Chi.
And battlehammer is worse with Wolvie than BT is with Kainsmile)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.