Tyrant vs Cyttorak - slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
who takes it, why and how?

Priest
Has the Cyttorak ever been seen on pannel?

janus77
apparently he's the most powerful being out there, leagues above Galactus... oh and Juggernaut cannot be harmed by physical force, so Cyttorak's powers >>> all physical force big grin.

Southern_Rebel
Cytorrak is only an Elder God...below abstract level....at best, he should only be around normal Galactus levels...and that's inside his own realm.

This fight could go either way...depending on who has the home field advantage, IMO.

Amp
thumb down

guy222
Tyrant

Knowsbleed33
Cyttorak would kill Tyrant. He'd punch him into some pocket dimension some where.

celestialdemon
Cyttorak wins

janus77
any particular reason or do you just like the uniform? confused

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by janus77
apparently he's the most powerful being out there, leagues above Galactus... oh and Juggernaut cannot be harmed by physical force, so Cyttorak's powers >>> all physical force big grin.

So, if the TOAA or the LT tried to use physical force on Juggernaut....it would be to no avail?

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
So, if the TOAA or the LT tried to use physical force on Juggernaut....it would be to no avail?

He's being sarcastic big grin .

Knowsbleed33
Agamotto once fought Galactus to a standstill, yet, He's wary of upsetting Cyttorak. I'd say that puts Cyttorak at or around Elder God level. Tyrant dies.

rougeredmage
yess Cyttorak has appeared on pannel he was in new excalibur a few months back.... all that revelation about him wanting xavier instead of cain and all that buisnesss... but i would say that we have no exact knowlege of his magical abilities thus i am going to say draw

Xplosive
Tyrant

Terryc250
ur being sarcastic right?

Galactus' powers are above Cytorrak as Silver Surfer is above Juggernaut

Tyrant wins this

Horrificus
Cyttorak is at or above Aggamotto, and Aggy had Galactus on the ropes.
Tyrant goes down hard.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Horrificus
Cyttorak is at or above Aggamotto, and Aggy had Galactus on the ropes.
Tyrant goes down hard.

I thought it was a stalemate, though leaning toward Galactus' favor? Also, wasn't it in Aggamotto's own realm?

Horrificus
As Dr. Strange was whising G away, he mentioned something to G about being quiet, or he will let Aggy keep going or something. (because I think he was taunting Aggy)
G was definitely NOT getting the better of A.
Wish I had the scans.

Eternal Idol
The scans are here in Bran's Galactus respect thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=419848&pagenumber=2

celestialdemon
any particular reason or do you just like the uniform? confused

Because Cyttorak is around an elder god level being, which are above skyfathers. Tyrant is around skyfather level or a little bit below. So, Tyrant loses.

Xplosive
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Because Cyttorak is around an elder god level being, which are above skyfathers. Tyrant is around skyfather level or a little bit below. So, Tyrant loses.

How can be Tyrant below skyfather level when he DP Tyrant is around skyfather level (in my opinion above skyfather).

About Agamotto, he was in his own realm, but I don't know how powerful was Galactus at the time they fought.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Has the Cyttorak ever been seen on pannel? Yup.

Here's his most recent incarnation:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9326/cytorrak1pr7.th.jpg

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Xplosive
How can be Tyrant below skyfather level when he DP Tyrant is around skyfather level (in my opinion above skyfather).

The threadstarter didn't specify which Tyrant, so I'm going by the most recent, which is DP Tyrant. If he is referring to the original Tyrant, then he would defeat Cyttorak.

Xplosive
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The threadstarter didn't specify which Tyrant, so I'm going by the most recent, which is DP Tyrant. If he is referring to the original Tyrant, then he would defeat Cyttorak.

Aha, and I pretty much agree.

janus77
I didn't specify because I figured it wouldn't be a fair contest to have Full Power Tyrant fight Cyttorak. it'd be the same as a moderate power Galactus vs Cyttorak.

it's more of a contest if Tyrant is depowered... I believe that would place him still above SkyFather, but not near Galactus levels.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Galan007
Yup.

Here's his most recent incarnation:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9326/cytorrak1pr7.th.jpg

They got rid of his funny hat and facial hair? NOOOOOO! sad

janus77
Originally posted by King_Mungi
They got rid of his funny hat and facial hair? NOOOOOO! sad
does that mean he's been depowered?
confused

King_Mungi
does that mean he's been depowered?
confused

yes, no facial hair means lack of manhood. It's a proven fact.

janus77
Originally posted by King_Mungi
yes, no facial hair means lack of manhood. It's a proven fact.
*strokes his big bushy beard*
I think you may be onto something there yes.

Gecko4lif
*strokes his big bushy beard*
I think you may be onto something there yes.
*Strokes small beard*

I think your right

janus77
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
*Strokes small beard*

I think your right
hey, let go of my sideburns! mad

Ptr_Grifin
I'm not sure that is what Cyttorak looks like. It may just be another form he takes. When he appeared with the funny hat and beard he said it was just a "overly humoid form".

celestialdemon
He used to look like this:

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/25000/24949/20261-cyttorak_400.jpg

Knowsbleed33
In an Dr. Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #49 i believe it was proven that Cyttorak is more powerful than the other 7 deities of power. It also proved that none of the other Elder God level beings wanted to mess with Cyttorak. And when Dr. Strange called upon the other mystic deities within the Crimson Cosmos none of them, not even the Vishanti, wanted to lend him their power against anything that was Cyttoraks.

I don't think any version of Tyrant can beat Cyttorak. I put Cyttorak at Elder God level above the likes of the Vishanti.

Sundipped
The Vishanti is beyond elder god level. Agamatto was able to give big G a good fight and we all know his status.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Sundipped
The Vishanti is beyond elder god level. Agamatto was able to give big G a good fight and we all know his status.

The Galactus/Agamotto fight took place in the Vishanti's own realm. Kind of an unfair advantage don't you think?

janus77
Originally posted by Sundipped
Galactus wasn't taking Agamatto seriously at all. he was rather dismissive of him, in his own dimension, and the conflict was interrupted/halted before it even got going. yet Agamatto's domain was getting wrecked as a result of the battle.

I think it just demonstrates how Galactus can/could/would take them out in their own domains, without much effort.

Galactus is some way above them imo, and getting back to Tyrant - Cyttorak, I'd say a de-powered Tyrant is the fairest fight as far as Cyttorak goes.

dunno if Cyttorak can/could win a battle or two, against de-powered Tyrant... I suspect not.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
The Galactus/Agamotto fight took place in the Vishanti's own realm. Kind of an unfair advantage don't you think?

It was still a good fight which places Agamotto beyond Elder God level.

Sundipped
Galactus wasn't taking Agamatto seriously at all. he was rather dismissive of him, in his own dimension, and the conflict was interrupted/halted before it even got going. yet Agamatto's domain was getting wrecked as a result of the battle.

I think it just demonstrates how Galactus can/could/would take them out in their own domains, without much effort.

Galactus is some way above them imo, and getting back to Tyrant - Cyttorak, I'd say a de-powered Tyrant is the fairest fight as far as Cyttorak goes.

dunno if Cyttorak can/could win a battle or two, against de-powered Tyrant... I suspect not.

I'm not sure about Galan taking out Agamatto in his own realm. Agamatto was just about to get serious until the other Vishanti came and insulted/interrupted Galactus. I would say Galan is slightly above them outside of the Vishanti's realm.

As for this fight I'll give it to Tyrant. He hasn't faced any real magic to speak of but Stormbreaker was totally ineffective.

llagrok

lol.....

Knowsbleed33
Cyttorak is the deity of physical power. I think he'd job anyone in a fist fight.

guy222
Tyrant

Colossus-Big C
Cyttorak is not an elder god, he is an independent diety

here is stated that the power of cyttorak is enough to warp the entire universe
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1459278-juggernaut__1997__p32_super.jpg

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1459278-juggernaut__1997__p32_super.jpg Random statement =/= on panel proof.

Just like kubik saying celestials are leagues above him but he was shown to warp a universe.

Colossus-Big C
its not random its been said at least 3 times

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Just like kubik saying celestials are leagues above him but he was shown to warp a universe. were was kubic in thanos imperative? he could of solo....

Black bolt z
its not random its been said at least 3 times Still no feats to speak of.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
were was kubic in thanos imperative? he could of solo.... When did I saw Kubik was in TI?

the Darkone

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1459278-juggernaut__1997__p32_super.jpg

it doesn't say anything about cyttorak power at all!

Colossus-Big C
Still no feats to speak of. cyttorak captures galactus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33809/1086253-drstrangesorcerersupre44_03_super.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
cyttorak captures galactus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33809/1086253-drstrangesorcerersupre44_03_super.jpg His ship.

Nova freed them by forcibly removing the bands... so...

Black bolt z
cyttorak captures galactus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33809/1086253-drstrangesorcerersupre44_03_super.jpg It never says that has anything to so with cyttorak.

Don't make threads with people with no feats.

Colossus-Big C
It never says that has anything to so with cyttorak.

Don't make threads with people with no feats. do you not recognize the crimson bands of cyttorak? also i want to point out that living tribunal has invoked him before

also . i didnt make this thread.........

Black bolt z
do you not recognize the crimson bands of cyttorak? also i want to point out that living tribunal has invoked him before

also . i didnt make this thread......... It just said crimson.He never said crimson bands of cyttorak.

Yeah...well...shut up!

Ptr_Grifin
It is the Crimson Bands and Cyttorak is in that issue.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
It is the Crimson Bands and Cyttorak is in that issue. Scans?

Ptr_Grifin
Don't feel like posting the scans, but this is enough:

http://www.comicvine.com/doctor-strange-sorcerer-supreme-infinity-war-crossover/37-36052/

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Don't feel like posting the scans, but this is enough:

http://www.comicvine.com/doctor-strange-sorcerer-supreme-infinity-war-crossover/37-36052/ OK.So you have bands sucking in galactus's ship.

TheTyrant
OK.So you have bands sucking in galactus's ship.

No we don't. I just killed some guy's argument on Comicvine who was caliming Cyttorak to be more powerful than Galactus. We were discussing that issue for the most part.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/pick-3-to-defeat-cyttorak/582664/?page=last#reply_form

second last post.

TheTyrant
Tyrant wins effortlessly by the way.

Stoic
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
In an Dr. Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #49 i believe it was proven that Cyttorak is more powerful than the other 7 deities of power. It also proved that none of the other Elder God level beings wanted to mess with Cyttorak. And when Dr. Strange called upon the other mystic deities within the Crimson Cosmos none of them, not even the Vishanti, wanted to lend him their power against anything that was Cyttoraks.

I don't think any version of Tyrant can beat Cyttorak. I put Cyttorak at Elder God level above the likes of the Vishanti.

thumb up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
No we don't. I just killed some guy's argument on Comicvine who was caliming Cyttorak to be more powerful than Galactus. We were discussing that issue for the most part.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/pick-3-to-defeat-cyttorak/582664/?page=last#reply_form

second last post. I never said cyttorak wins...Originally posted by TheTyrant
Tyrant wins effortlessly by the way. thumb up

Colossus-Big C
people seem to underestimate magical dieties

cyttorak wins

Black bolt z
people seem to underestimate magical dieties

cyttorak wins You seem to underestimate bonafide abstracts...

Colossus-Big C
You seem to underestimate bonafide abstracts... plenty of magical beings are abstract level

Black bolt z
plenty of magical beings are abstract level Like?

Colossus-Big C
shuma , zom , the many angled ones , vishanti, slorith to name some

Black bolt z
shuma , zom , the many angled ones , vishanti, slorith to name some And you believe these are above galactus and such?

And proof?

Colossus-Big C
And you believe these are above galactus and such?

And proof? i didnt say they all was above galactus, but anyway

shuma and the many angled ones are the rulers of the cancer universe
slorith had to be stopped by LT because if they fought vishanti the collateral damage would of destroy eternity

Black bolt z
i didnt say they all was above galactus, but anyway

shuma and the many angled ones are the rulers of the cancer universe
slorith had to be stopped by LT because if they fought vishanti the collateral damage would of destroy eternity Ok...and its not like other abstracts aren't trying to take it from them.

Scans?

Colossus-Big C
Cyttorak spite stomps

the Darkone
Cyttorak is most likely Elder God level right below Atum the God Eater/Demogorge, Cyttorak wins.

DarkOdin
And you believe these are above galactus and such?

And proof? They might be Heck Odin is stalemating Big G right now and he is only a skyfather cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.