The Old Gods vs A lovely team thats loves each other so much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Kain (Soul Attacks turned off), Sephiroth, Dante (Devil Trigger that can go for 30 min then has a cooldown of 45 min.) and Nightmare w/ Soul Edge vs The Old Gods with a 1000000 Elemental Army.
Rulez:
Each person can come back to life 3 times.
The Area is Nosgoth for the 1st 500000 then Midgar for the other 500000
Kain CAN die
If it's too difficult or something I can adjust it.

Burning thought
Old Gods and elementals will win, 500k is a bit munch rly, unless they all start off in the lake of the dead, then all but the water elementals are likely fvucked wink

the only way kain could contribute to his if he used inspire hate and his various elemental reavers to oppose the element his fighting (water against fire for example)

Dante could use a few elemental powers and can Dante use quicksilver?

dunno bout Nightmare but i think all in all, the Elemental army and Gods would win

Sol Valentine
More Kain?

Furion
Nightmare will most likely fvck up this army. He can really just one hit entire groups and do his ZOMGUBEREXPLOSIONOFDOOM Attack.
Kain will be cleaving stuff up with his Reaver and other crap.
Seph will basically do the same as Kain except he can fly above them and pelt them with spells.
Dante will also fvck up this army with his devil trigger.
If it is too hard, I can perhaps put in 1 or 2 more people.

Dark-Jaxx
WHAT.

THE.

FVCK.

This shit isn't even close, one Old God rivals a Pantheon Titan, he woulod prolly solo the team, and adding the other four and the army is just overkill.

Burning thought
this is basically the same as the old thread Furion, if Kain can somehow inspire hate, soul possess or other such abilities that will add to the battle, the team can win, but the team as they are would be no match against this army, even if their faster, if Kain used dimensional blade all enemies near him all feel the same damage, so he could take down a great deal of Elementals but none of them will survive this, Old Gods and elementals are too powerful, especialyl in these ridiculous numbers

add some more characters to fight this army and allow Kain to take souls and use all his abilites, give him some Chaos armour as well

Infact kain+Chaos armour+infinte shield use survive the longest out of his other team members with ease, but you can imagine how elementals the Chaos armour would likely be useless, only the Old gods would be harmed by their own powers imho, but the Elementals will not harm themselves with their own elemental energies

Dark-Jaxx
Add someone like Pyron, KOS-MOS, Jedah, or someone. At least add Jedah to kill all the Elementals, then the team might have a chance.

Burning thought
how will Jedah kill elementals? mass soul suck? hmmm maybe but then it wouldnt be much of a fight, i prefer reduce elementals to adding Jedah or add someone who can combat elementals fairly well normally, Just give kain a no bar on resurrections evil face

seriously tho, just add someone who could fight elementals fairly, Kratos would prob be quite good in that respect with his lighting attacks, he has some spirit attacks and make it god krato,s so he cannot be burned

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Burning thought
how will Jedah kill elementals? mass soul suck? hmmm maybe but then it wouldnt be much of a fight, i prefer reduce elementals to adding Jedah or add someone who can combat elementals fairly well normally, Just give kain a no bar on resurrections evil face

seriously tho, just add someone who could fight elementals fairly, Kratos would prob be quite good in that respect with his lighting attacks, he has some spirit attacks and make it god krato,s so he cannot be burned 1. Yep, mass soul suck.

2. Kratos would be a good choice too.

Seriously, I don't care how much they love eachother, they are not winning unless stipulations are changed.

Furion
Told you before BT, Nightmare literally would fvck up this army. But I'll add two more peoplez
Ummm Kratos. and ummmmmm.....I KNOW! I'll add......Ganon.....
Old gods don't equal the Titans. Sargreas would kick an Old Gods ass super hard.
I don't think Elementals have souls.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Furion
Told you before BT, Nightmare literally would fvck up this army. But I'll add two more peoplez
Ummm Kratos. and ummmmmm.....I KNOW! I'll add......Ganon.....
Old gods don't equal the Titans. Sargreas would kick an Old Gods ass super hard.
I don't think Elementals have souls. Sargeras is afraid of the Old Gods.

DarkC
It took the combined might of many Titans to simply force a few Old Gods into captivity.

I don't know where you're getting your information from, but you seem terribly misinformed.

They do. They're just called 'essences'.

Furion
It said that ALL the Old Gods would make Sargreas cower in fear. If it was Sargreas vs One Old God. Sarge would win. Like BT said, if Kain can inspire hate in them, then They woould kill each other.

Dark-Jaxx
It said that ALL the Old Gods would make Sargreas cower in fear. If it was Sargreas vs One Old God. Sarge would win. Like BT said, if Kain can inspire hate in them, then They woould kill each other. Yet it took so many Titans to just imprison 5 Old Gods...

Burning thought
sure but hes gotta get through half a million elementals which he is not going to do, especially with only 3 resurections, does he have unlimited shield usage however?

more numbers against kain makes it easier for kain, if it was one old God it would make this harder imo but then that would be just against kain ime sure Dante, Kain and Nightmare could take one old god eventually

Furion
Ever heard of Team work. Plus they also had a huge fvcking army.

Dark-Jaxx
Not to mention the fact that Inspire Hate will make them attack anything, including Kain.

DarkC
It said that ALL the Old Gods would make Sargreas cower in fear. If it was Sargreas vs One Old God. Sarge would win. Like BT said, if Kain can inspire hate in them, then They woould kill each other.
Sargeras was powerful for a Titan, but even he is no match for one of the Old Gods. Like I said it took many Titans simply to force the Five into captivity. Where the hell did you get this information from, did you make it up yourself? Check the WarCraft III: RoC Instruction Manual again.

Burning thought
if kain gets infnite shield, he could teleport amongst the old gods, set off the reaver AOE conflict which would make all 5 old gods attack eachother, then he could do the same to large groups of elementals and as said in the other battle, if Ragnaros is present or the leutenants, prince Thunderon or whatever his name is, they would destroy their elementals easily or kain could shield and use Frost powers against Fire, Fire against rock, Wind VS water, Fire VS wind etc etc but that would take forever, he could use a combination of these and Inspire hate, and soul powers, dimentional shifts, slow time so that he can strategise and keep up his attack while his team deal with the old Gods the best they can

ultimatley however, the numbers would be too much me things, the team needs more men, make the team perhaps 4 more members strong of equel caliber to Dante/kain and you may have a fight on your hands

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
if kain gets infnite shield, he could teleport amongst the old gods, set off the reaver AOE conflict which would make all 5 old gods attack eachother, then he could do the same to large groups of elementals and as said in the other battle, if Ragnaros is present or the leutenants, prince Thunderon or whatever his name is, they would destroy their elementals easily or kain could shield and use Frost powers against Fire, Fire against rock, Wind VS water, Fire VS wind etc etc but that would take forever, he could use a combination of these and Inspire hate, and soul powers, dimentional shifts, slow time so that he can strategise and keep up his attack while his team deal with the old Gods the best they can

ultimatley however, the numbers would be too much me things, the team needs more men, make the team perhaps 4 more members strong of equel caliber to Dante/kain and you may have a fight on your hands
Well then how about
A. Raziel
B: Xemnas
C: Night Terror
D: Master Chief w/ Every Gun w/ unlimited ammo.

Burning thought
Well then how about
A. Raziel
B: Xemnas
C: Night Terror
D: Master Chief w/ Every Gun w/ unlimited ammo.

A. hes just a much weaker version of kain since after Defiance kain has all of raziels powers due to his reaver going into kain and raziels soul gong into the reaver
B. hmm maybe
C. i thought he was alrdy in it
D. no i dont think so, none of his weapons are likely to even harm something made out of elemental things like wind, water, fire especially not this many of them

put in sephiroth, hes got tonnes of materia, but take away his ability of flight so he cant just take to the skies, he would be balanced

so i think Xemnas and Sephiroth without flight would be interesting additions but i cant think of more elemental killers, theres still half a million hmm

Furion
1. I Already put Sephiroth in. Alright I'll take away Flight.
Elementals can get destroyed by swords and bullets (i.e. Dwarves and Humans)
Alright instead of Raziel, I'll put in....Samus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-mR79GErU
God that ending pisses me off.

Dark-Jaxx
THEY STILL LOSE.

The biggest threat now is Xemnas, who will eventually fall.

Furion
Seph > Xemnas
Except that Queer Dimension, Xemnas has nothing on Seph.

Dark-Jaxx
Seph > Xemnas
Except that Queer Dimension, Xemnas has nothing on Seph. You mean besides power, strength, speed, and intelligence.?

Furion
Power: Seph
Strength: Seph again
Speed: Seph so supreme
Intelligence: Speh's crazy but he sure is super duper smart.

EvilAngel
Xemnas > none theory Sephiroth easily

Furion
How? Besides that Dimension what makes him so uber.

General Kaliero
Okay, this breaks the "number of characters" rule rather extremely badly. As in, blazed right through it and left the shattered peices about 8346 miles behind.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.