My Recycle Bin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Healing Artisan
is gone. i turn on the pc, and it's not on the desktop. it's in none of the folders. i did a search and nothing was found.

any help?

edit: i have windows vista sick

Bardock42
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
is gone. i turn on the pc, and it's not on the desktop. it's in none of the folders. i did a search and nothing was found.

any help?

edit: i have windows vista sick Get windows xp?

Callan
Try this: Right-click your desktop and select Personalize. Click the 'Change desktop icons' link on the left hand side. There you should be able to select which icons you would like to see on your desktop.

Hopefully that works. smile

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by Callan
Try this: Right-click your desktop and select Personalize. Click the 'Change desktop icons' link on the left hand side. There you should be able to select which icons you would like to see on your desktop.

Hopefully that works. smile appreciate it man. i went to personalize but i never noticed the 'change desktop icons' link.

it worked thumb up

Callan
Good, I'm glad.

Lots of things are shuffled around with Vista, so it can take a bit of getting used to. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.