JLA vs. O.M.A.C.S.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
JLA=

Flash (Wally)
GL (Hal)
Superman
Firestorm
Red Tornado
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Mister Terrific

Could this elite team with a days prep take down the entire legion of OMACS (as seen during IC)? Or would they be crushed?

Fight takes place in metropolis...

Galan007
Tough call.

Gecko4lif
Omacs rape

shiv
Uhm yes.

If Flash can be convinced to lend speed to Firestrom

Galan007
Originally posted by shiv
If Flash can be convinced to lend speed to Firestrom What will this tactic accomplish?

shiv
Omacs carbon components to enriched uranium

Gl drops energy dome

Superman Stare

Galan007
Omacs carbon components to enriched uranium

Gl drops energy dome

Superman Stare What I meant was,
if FS can beat OMACS by himself, -- why give him Flash's speed? Especially when said speed could be used in more efficient ways.

srsly

shiv
the omacs attack intelligently there will be bait a diversion and a seperate force held in reserve.
Because Omacs share data and are constantly adapting to new threats The Jla must hit long and fast.
Flash accellerates Firestroms metabolism for a massive power amp. Manhanter anchors his mind with that of Batman The omac's creator for that extra willpower and insight into what he's about to do.

Galan007
Flash accellerates Firestroms metabolism for a massive power amp. A speedy metabolism would give FS a 'massive' power amp? barker

shiv
Superspeed will amp activity within his cellular matrix.

Galan007
Superspeed will amp activity within his cellular matrix. Ahhh,
so Firestorm's power comes from the cells in his body, huh? ermm

shiv
Omacs are Organic. Taking them down will surely create heavy feedback. The Speedforce would support his regenerative capabilities preventing him from passing out prematurely

Galan007
Omacs are Organic. Taking them down will surely create heavy feedback. The Speedforce would support his regenerative capabilities preventing him from passing out prematurely I saw no 'feedback' when FS pwned an OMAC the first time mmm:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_fs_omac1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_fs_omac2.jpg

needs said power to lay down some pwnage].

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.