The Spectre vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
I checked to see if this thread already existed, but I couldn't find it.

Who Wins this?

Mr. Slippyfist
It was ridiculous then, and it's ridiculous now.

Spectre wins... been done before.

guy222
spectre

Dark-Jaxx
Spectre by 1,000,000 levels of omnipotence in Marvel terms.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by guy222
spectre

Knowsbleed33
Spectre more or less = The Living Tribunal. Eternity is under the LT in power.

Erik-Lensherr
Spectre (normal) > Spectre (hostless) > Nabu > Eternity (Multiversal embodiement)

SpearofDestiny
Nabu has multiversal power ?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Spectre (normal) > Spectre (hostless) > Nabu > Eternity (Multiversal embodiement)

Since when has Nabu been greater than the embodiment of the entire multiverse? confused

WhiteWitchKing
Nabu > Eternity (Multiversal embodiement)

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mr Master
Nabu > Eternity (Multiversal embodiement)
pfft

Mindset
Spectre (normal) > Spectre (hostless) > Nabu > Eternity (Multiversal embodiement) '

Full Power Spectre > Multiversal Enternity > Spectre (normal) > Spectre (hostless)

Erik-Lensherr
Something funny ?

123KID
that topic had already been laid to rest
Eternity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nabu

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=473320&highlight=title%3A%28Nabu+Eternity%29

well at least you have Nvr
...oh wait

Erik-Lensherr
I have you on ignore so go and droll at little kids photos, pedoboy.

Juntai
Spectre wins.

123KID
which version of Spectre ?

mak10
I have you on ignore so go and droll at little kids photos, pedoboy. Hes that sick pedo?

You sir are a pervert. You disgrace your mother and father.

mak10
Maybe Erik really is Nver. no expression

Mr. Slippyfist
I have you on ignore so go and droll at little kids photos, pedoboy. laughing out loud

SpiderGauntlet
Spectre (hostless)

W41t didn't he get pwnt by Dc earth.

Juntai
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
W41t didn't he get pwnt by Dc earth. laughing

starlock
Spectre for the win

guy222
spectre

quanchi112
Eternity wins.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Eternity wins.

Which version of eternity is this? Just the 616 version of eternity? or the "multi-eternity" that encompasses the whole of the marvel universe?

because if it's THAT version of eternity...er..yeah, what the hell could spectre do to it? Unless Spectre has something like the UN that would obliterate all existence at once the answer is probably "not a whole hell of a lot."

fangirl101
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Which version of eternity is this? Just the 616 version of eternity? or the "multi-eternity" that encompasses the whole of the marvel universe?

because if it's THAT version of eternity...er..yeah, what the hell could spectre do to it? Unless Spectre has something like the UN that would obliterate all existence at once the answer is probably "not a whole hell of a lot."

Kismet is the multiversal gaurdian of all of DC. Nabu is the most powerful lord of order and kismet happens to be a lord of order.

Kismet=Multi Eternity.

Depowered Spectre pwned Nabu.

Spectre>>>>>>>>>Any Eternity.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by fangirl101
Kismet is the multiversal gaurdian of all of DC. Nabu is the most powerful lord of order and kismet happens to be a lord of order.

Kismet=Multi Eternity.

Depowered Spectre pwned Nabu.

Spectre>>>>>>>>>Any Eternity.

Right. you again.

being a "multiversal guardian" and actually BEING the whole damn multiverse are two different things.

and are you seriously trying to use the DC cosmic heirarchy to argue the power levels in the MARVEL cosmic heirarchy? The two aren't even comparable, and attempting to make a point that way is laughable.

Here, let me demonstrate:

Lord Chaos and Master Order are the two abstract embodiments of chaos and order in the marvel universe. All concepts of chaos and order originate from and are controlled by them. However, according to the marvel heirarchy, Eternity outranks them both.

Nabu is a Lord OF order, which would place him Below Master Order, and Below Eternity.

Eternity >>>> Chaos and Order>>> A Lord OF Order.

see? I can do it too. But this kind of argument is inherently flawed and worthless.

fangirl101
Right. you again.

being a "multiversal guardian" and actually BEING the whole damn multiverse are two different things.

and are you seriously trying to use the DC cosmic heirarchy to argue the power levels in the MARVEL cosmic heirarchy? The two aren't even comparable, and attempting to make a point that way is laughable.

Here, let me demonstrate:

Lord Chaos and Master Order are the two abstract embodiments of chaos and order in the marvel universe. All concepts of chaos and order originate from and are controlled by them. However, according to the marvel heirarchy, Eternity outranks them both.

Nabu is a Lord OF order, which would place him Below Master Order, and Below Eternity.

Eternity >>>> Chaos and Order>>> A Lord OF Order.

see? I can do it too. But this kind of argument is inherently flawed and worthless.
Let me make this easy on you, Mr. mxy fought the ultimator. Basically the DC representation of EVERYTHING.

DOV Spectre Beat Mxy.
Spectre pwns any version of multieternity. Good night.

Space M ummy
Let me make this easy on you, Mr. mxy fought the ultimator. Basically the DC representation of EVERYTHING.

DOV Spectre Beat Mxy.
Spectre pwns any version of multieternity. Good night.

laughing laughing laughing

again, you miss the point. the DC and marvel heirarchies are not equivalent. First you try to claim that Kismet is eternity's equal. now you say that ultimator is.

which is it? (hint: neither one has ever been described as the sum total of all existence across an infinite number of dimensions, as multi-eternity is.)

Eternity doesn't even HAVE a body and has only been shown to be "killed" by items that can can erase the sum total of existence, such as the IG or the UN.

The fact is that pointing at the way things work in DC and then using HIGHLY FLAWED A-B-C logic to make your point simply doesn't work.

period.

fangirl101

again, you miss the point. the DC and marvel heirarchies are not equivalent. First you try to claim that Kismet is eternity's equal. now you say that ultimator is.

which is it? (hint: neither one has ever been described as the sum total of all existence across an infinite number of dimensions, as multi-eternity is.)

Eternity doesn't even HAVE a body and has only been shown to be "killed" by items that can can erase the sum total of existence, such as the IG or the UN.

The fact is that pointing at the way things work in DC and then using HIGHLY FLAWED A-B-C logic to make your point simply doesn't work.

period.
Kismet is the sum of the multiversal realities. The Ultimator is the sum of the dimensions. they move up in scale and power. Where as the multiversal realities all operate along the same wavelength. The 3rd. What the hell is your point of saying we can't compare marvel and DC hiearchies? What the HELL is your point. If we can't compare them then why the hell are you in this thread? the point is to see if spectre has enough power to beat Eternity. yes he does. The Spectre is mightier than The UN and The IG.

Pyron_Knight
Spectre doesn't job as bad as Eternity.
He wins.

Space M ummy
Kismet is the sum of the multiversal realities.

A minute ago you said she was the "guardian." I'm calling bullshit here.

and as I pointed out, marvel is not separated this way. and no, neither one is the "sum total" of existence across realities. again, bullshit without scans.

Perhaps in DC they do, but again, marvel does NOT operate this way. Abstracts aren't even dimensional beings- they use Mbodies so they can be seen an interact with "lower" organisms.

This is why I roll my eyes whenever I see you post, because your understanding is so poor.

You can't use something like "nabu is stronger than kismet, who's the guardian of the multiverse" as evidence that nabu is somehow stronger than eternity (which is LOLworthy in itself) because the way the multiverses are structured is TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Case in point: The only beings that outrank Eternity in power are the tribunal, and TOAA. Eternity creates celestials (who are themselves unkillable world wreckers) just by thinking about it. Kismet is nowhere NEAR that high up.

seriously, children can grasp concepts like this that you routinely seem to struggle with. I'm through with you.

Mindset
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Spectre doesn't job as bad as Eternity.
He wins. When has Eternity jobbed?

fangirl101
A minute ago you said she was the "guardian." I'm calling bullshit here.

and as I pointed out, marvel is not separated this way. and no, neither one is the "sum total" of existence across realities. again, bullshit without scans.

Perhaps in DC they do, but again, marvel does NOT operate this way. Abstracts aren't even dimensional beings- they use Mbodies so they can be seen an interact with "lower" organisms.

This is why I roll my eyes whenever I see you post, because your understanding is so poor.

You can't use something like "nabu is stronger than kismet, who's the guardian of the multiverse" as evidence that nabu is somehow stronger than eternity (which is LOLworthy in itself) because the way the multiverses are structured is TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Case in point: The only beings that outrank Eternity in power are the tribunal, and TOAA. Eternity creates celestials (who are themselves unkillable world wreckers) just by thinking about it. Kismet is nowhere NEAR that high up.

seriously, children can grasp concepts like this that you routinely seem to struggle with. I'm through with you.

Bullshit?

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/mxy_ult1.jpg

Also nabu's servant fate was able to combine the power of 4 other beings and himself to push back the power of the near omnipotent ALE being and then destroy a reality.

Nestical
Kismet is the sum of the multiversal realities. The Ultimator is the sum of the dimensions. they move up in scale and power. Where as the multiversal realities all operate along the same wavelength. The 3rd. What the hell is your point of saying we can't compare marvel and DC hiearchies? What the HELL is your point. If we can't compare them then why the hell are you in this thread? the point is to see if spectre has enough power to beat Eternity. yes he does. The Spectre is mightier than The UN and The IG.

damn youre a dumbass in every thread.lol.it would be tough but i think multi eternity can pull it off,though not by much

quanchi112

because if it's THAT version of eternity...er..yeah, what the hell could spectre do to it? Unless Spectre has something like the UN that would obliterate all existence at once the answer is probably "not a whole hell of a lot." Im not familiar with this multiEternity. I think 616 takes this.Originally posted by Space M ummy

period. You are correct. Fangirl tries to compare dc's hierarchy to marvel's which doesnt add up at all. Fangirl cant even make up her mind.

The Great Galen
10/10 Spcetre

Space M ummy
Bullshit?

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/mxy_ult1.jpg

note: I'm only bothering to respond because I'm drunk right now (and STILL a better debator than you)

yeah, bullshit. you don't even understand YOUR OWN SCANS.

Ignoring for a second that this appears to be a joke comic, with mxy doing "yikes!" takes straight out of a bad warner brothers cartoon, the Ultimator itself claims only to be the personification of the 10th dimension- plus having consumed several others.

This is not anywhere CLOSE to being the personification of all reality, as multi eternity is. The sheer fact that it seeks to consume that which is outside of itself indicates that it does NOT encompass all.

multi-eternity is a completely different being entirely.

and this means practically nothing. the list of beings that can "destroy a reality!" is as long as my arm. James Jaspers, HOM wanda, Galactus, Anyone with a cosmic cube, Kubik, the m'kraan crystal, franklin richards, merlin, and any celestial can take out a reality/universe with little effort. ALL are below eternity. FAR below.

Hell, Eternity (and not even multi eternity, 616 will do) can create celestials-reality destroying beings- from nothing just by thinking too hard. Scathan (again, one celestial) managed to subdue a cosmic threat that even the TRIBUNAL could not- again, scathan is a creation of eternity.

we've gotten way off topic. It's indeterminate whether spectre could take out eternity since (as not all posters are aware) there are different versions of eternity- those that encompasses a single universe/reality, and one (this would be multi-eternity) that encompasses ALL realities and dimensions within marvel, and is SO powerful that the destruction/welfare of a single reality is insignificant and below it's notice. (check the respect thread, where warlock meets this version.)

Spectre likely could muster the power to take out a single reality and thus destroy 616 eternity. destroying ALL of them (this is hundreds of thousands to millions, to an infinite number, depending on who you ask) which would be required to defeat multi-eternity is beyond his means.

period.

AsbestosFlaygon
Both are the greatest Abstract jobbers in their respective omniverse.

Spectre, at his most powerful showing, is > Multi-Eternity.

quanchi112
Eternity stomps.

hunbu04
Spectre is greater than Eternityin both power and importance. Average showing of spectre > average showing of Eternity. High showing if Spectre> high Showing of Eternity.
Spectre 10/10

guy222
crispus<eternity

corrigan>eternity

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa357/davidsprt754/flrwu.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.