team vs SUPERBOY PRIME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
Power Girl (Kara Zor-L)
Supergirl (Matrix)
Andromeda (Laurel Gand)
Supergirl (Linda Danvers)
Supergirl (Cir-El)
Supergirl (Ariella Kent)
Superboy (Kon-El)
vs
Superboy Prime

Dark-Jaxx
Which SBP?

Superboy Prime
I eat them for breakfast. superdur

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I eat them for breakfast. superdur
It is true

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Which SBP? the cyborg one with ring

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Dgw2007
the cyborg one with ring Say what?

iceman24567
the cyborg one with ring ..That was Hank Henshaw and there is only one Superboy-Prime.

Dgw2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:superboyic6.PNG him

Dark-Jaxx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagemesseduperboyic6.PNG him ...I see nothing.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh. SBP wins.

iceman24567
I don't think he can take on that many Kryptonians at the same time he's good but not that good.

Dgw2007
he a is not a cyborg but he has the suit that is what i meant

Dark-Jaxx
But he doesn't have a ring.

IMO, he is that good.

Dgw2007
well then put a ring on his finger

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't think he can take on that many Kryptonians at the same time he's good but not that good.

No.

He is that good. While weakened from a lack of yellow sunlight and exposed to red sun radiation he still managed to pierce Superman with his heat vision. And once his hand felt sunlight he shrugged all the super heroes that were holding him. After that he battered Ion, fought GLs, finished off Anti-Monitor, the SCs and then took on everyone. He hurt a guardian with his HV after it killed a GL, and it took a Guardian going kamikaze to finish him.

The best in the team is Kara Zor-el, and she is no where near SBP's league.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No.

He is that good. While weakened from a lack of yellow sunlight and exposed to red sun radiation he still managed to pierce Superman with his heat vision. And once his hand felt sunlight he shrugged all the super heroes that were holding him. After that he battered Ion, fought GLs, finished off Anti-Monitor, the SCs and then took on everyone. He hurt a guardian with his HV after it killed a GL, and it took a Guardian going kamikaze to finish him.

The best in the team is Kara Zor-el, and she is no where near SBP's league. No my opinion is my own i said I don't think he's that good ok i know what he did you can't change my mind on the subject. wink

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
No my opinion is my own i said I don't think he's that good ok i know what he did you can't change my mind on the subject. wink

No problem-a then.

Mr. Slippyfist
Superboy fights him to a great battle... again... shifty

Sundipped
Why not throw in Krypto for the slaughter? SMP wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.