Gladiator & The Sentry vs. Orion & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
punches kicks and fighting skill are the only things allowed here
speed too i guess

who wins ?

llagrok
Team 1 eventually.

Gecko4lif
team 2

Orion eats both thous bitches for lunch

He is a expert fighter

Priest
team1

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

Papa Smurph
Team 1 stomp.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.
co signed

TricksterPriest
Team 2's skill far FAR eclipses team 1's.

quanchi112
Team one all day.

Bouboumaster
Team 1.

Tony Stark
Team 1 ftw

jks
yikes, team 1 in a curbstomp.

cyberborg84
Team 2's tactical advantage in being skilled gives them something to nullify the other team's speed. I'm going to lean slight toward them. 5.5/10

BattleMage
Don't be foolish mortals!!! Team Marvel wins.

-Pr-
Team 2.

Sasaraixx
Team 2 for a healthy majority.

james2099
Team 1 in a curbstomp.

Omega Vision
Team 2, if its just a physical fight then WW and Orion have the edge.

guy222
T 2

bbrem123
team 1 takes it

xJLxKing
Team 2
Sentry loses to anyone
Orion>Anyone on the field

carver9
Gladiator>>anyone on the field. Team 2 due to Sentry being the weak link.

james2099
Sentry would beat WW to death and Gladiator would beat Orion to death.

carver9
Sentry has the power to beat anyone in this party, hell, I give him nods over even surfer BUT that power is pointless in his hands because of his mental disability. Thats why I give WW the nods over him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2
Sentry loses to anyone
Orion>Anyone on the field

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry has the power to beat anyone in this party, hell, I give him nods over even surfer BUT that power is pointless in his hands because of his mental disability. Thats why I give WW the nods over him.

facepalm

Prep-Man

Orion would destroy Sentry. Team 2 wins, IMO. Though, I could see Team 1 winning, because of WW.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Orion would destroy Sentry. Team 2 wins, IMO. Though, I could see Team 1 winning, because of WW.

I agree, Orion would destroy Sentry along with wonder woman but give someone else that power and I think orion would get shit stomped.

Prep-Man
I agree, Orion would destroy Sentry along with wonder woman but give someone else that power and I think orion would get shit stomped.

What do you mean?

carver9
What do you mean?

What I mean is that orion would destroy current sentry right now due to his mind set, his confindence is ruining his power. He's just a walking punching bag. If we use a sentry wth the mindset that he had when he first appeared I think he'll stomp orion almost every time.

h1a8
You can tell the majority of the posters here are more bias towards Marvel. Look at the threads. Mostly they create Marvel teams vs. D.C. teams type of threads. Why not mix it up a little more to avoid bias arguments? I would be more interested in Superman and Thor battling some other two, one in Marvel and the other in D.C.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
You can tell the majority of the posters here are more bias towards Marvel. Look at the threads. Mostly they create Marvel teams vs. D.C. teams type of threads. Why not mix it up a little more to avoid bias arguments? I would be more interested in Superman and Thor battling some other two, one in Marvel and the other in D.C.

I always put superman and thor on the same team.

h1a8
What I mean is that orion would destroy current sentry right now due to his mind set, his confindence is ruining his power. He's just a walking punching bag. If we use a sentry wth the mindset that he had when he first appeared I think he'll stomp orion almost every time.

I have to agree with you here. Sentry is potentially one of the most powerful top tiers when he has the right mindset.

james2099
You can tell the majority of the posters here are more bias towards Marvel. Look at the threads. Mostly they create Marvel teams vs. D.C. teams type of threads. Why not mix it up a little more to avoid bias arguments? I would be more interested in Superman and Thor battling some other two, one in Marvel and the other in D.C. The thing is, certain people think superman can beat anybody. You cannot debate a thread with superman or WW in it because the first thing they will do is claim superman is unbeatable and that WW hangs with him in fights, thus making her damn near unbeatable. They have mile long threads of supes fighting Thanos, the destroyer and Odin and even one post stating supes could beat tyrant.

carver9
Originally posted by james2099
The thing is, certain people think superman can beat anybody. You cannot debate a thread with superman or WW in it because the first thing they will do is claim superman is unbeatable and that WW hangs with him in fights, thus making her damn near unbeatable. They have mile long threads of supes fighting Thanos, the destroyer and Odin and even one post stating supes could beat tyrant.

Why're you telling h1a8 this, he's one that also believe that Supes can beat odin and thanos. confused

He's the main one.

james2099
Why're you telling h1a8 this, he's one that also believe that Supes can beat odin and thanos. confused

He's the main one. My bad, you are right.

Prep-Man

Orion is much more versatile. He's in Thor' class for sure. If need be, Orion can turn himself intangible and Sentry would be hitting air. Orion also wields the fundamental forces in the universe and one of the most destructive energy that's in the league of Power Cosmic. Sentry would shit his pants.

carver9
Orion is much more versatile. He's in Thor' class for sure. If need be, Orion can turn himself intangible and Sentry would be hitting air. Orion also wields the fundamental forces in the universe and one of the most destructive energy that's in the league of Power Cosmic. Sentry would shit his pants.

confused

Prep-Man
yeah.

h1a8

He's the main one.

I don't believe Superman can beat Tyrant. No way in hell. But I do believe he can beat Odin only if he blitzes Odin from the start and combos him to ko. But since a typical Superman won't do this then he loses a majority (if not all) to Odin.

I wholeheartedly believe Superman can beat Thanos though.

james2099
I don't believe Superman can beat Tyrant. No way in hell. But I do believe he can beat Odin only if he blitzes Odin from the start and combos him to ko. But since a typical Superman won't do this then he loses a majority (if not all) to Odin.

I wholeheartedly believe Superman can beat Thanos though. If superman tried to blitz Odin, Hela would have supermans soul within 5 seconds. Thanos would send him to our hell.

Warlord
t 1

Lord Feron
T1 but not a easy fight. Glads its the most poweful and dangerous one here with Orion being a close second mainly due to his crazy. IMO Glads can beat Orion but it will take some time. Sentry and wistand WW for a enough time to have Glads defeat orion and double team WW (sorry if that sounds nasty).

Nihilist
Team 2.

starlock
Team 2 for the win

-Pr-
Guys, keep characters that aren't involved out of the thread. And yes, i know who started it.

shokosugi
team 2

Philosophía
Team 2.

tkitna
Sentry solos all three just to show how badass he is.

Prep-Man
Sentry couldn't solo Namor. Maybe if all 3 were Power Girl level and even that is ify.

Aztec123
Both Wonder Woman and Orion are superior to Sentry & Gladiator. I give team two the majority, 9/10.

Naija boy
T2

Wei Phoenix
DC wins.

outavodka
punches and kicks only well i would hope anyone with a mind knows that WW and O are warriors born wtf curbstomp team2 as much as i love marvel im sure WW knows more about unarmed combat than both Glad or Sentry. Dont overlook the chick she throws down

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by outavodka
punches and kicks only well i would hope anyone with a mind knows that WW and O are warriors born wtf curbstomp team2 as much as i love marvel im sure WW knows more about unarmed combat than both Glad or Sentry. Dont overlook the chick she throws down

Gladiator's been alive a long time and he's been Praetor to the imperial guard all this time. Being an amazon doesn't automatically make WW superior to Glads (edit. in fighting skill I mean).

However, due to Sentry's unstable mental state, i give team 2 7/10.

shokosugi
sentry is the weak link. team 2 wins.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Gladiator's been alive a long time and he's been Praetor to the imperial guard all this time. Being an amazon doesn't automatically make WW superior to Glads (edit. in fighting skill I mean).

Perhaps not, but does Gladiator have the documented skill level that WW has? Do we know the numerous kinds of combat, both armed and unarmed, that he has mastered? Has he fought nonstop for 1000 years?

There are advantages that I'd give Gladiator over Wonder Woman, but skill isn't one of them.

Even if you think he would beat her H2H, it will not happen before Orion beats Sentry.

And if the pairings are switched, then DC wins both of its match ups.

bbrem123
team 1

Zeuodin
Gladiator and Sentry both have Energy powers. Wonder Woman does not. But Orion's Energy power is better and more versatile than Sentry or Gladiator. And Wonder Woman and Orion are both Stronger than Sentry.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Gladiator and Sentry both have Energy powers. Wonder Woman does not. But Orion's Energy power is better and more versatile than Sentry or Gladiator. And Wonder Woman and Orion are both Stronger than Sentry.

This is a physical fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.