Superboy/man Prime vs ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
The Flashernaut:

Yes it is the return of the dreaded Flashernaut, the fushion of Flash and the Juggernaut into one being.

Fused together can they take it to the Emo wannabe. They are both Marvel and DC's last line of defense.

Priest
Flashernaut easily.

Entity
No one wins they fight forever or untill someone dies of old age!

Really SBP couldn't do anything to Flashernaut and nothing Flashernaut did to SBP would stop him.

Stalemate

Newjak
bump

Hannibal-Lector
stalemate

Erik-Lensherr
He punches them back into 2 separate beings.

iceman24567
Imagine an imp from this guy laughing

Decimus
Yeah I agree 1000% the only thing that is more powerful than the retcon punch is the omniversal bat-kick.

Priest
Originally posted by Decimus
Yeah I agree 1000% the only thing that is more powerful than the retcon punch is the omniversal bat-kick.
Can Superman alter reality if he wasen't punching that reality barrier thing?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Priest
Can Superman alter reality if he wasen't punching that reality barrier thing? He can alter reality by crying mad

Gecko4lif
Can Superman alter reality if he wasen't punching that reality barrier thing? Dimensional barriers arent tangible things

So conceivably yes

Priest
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Dimensional barriers arent tangible things

So conceivably yes
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Realityalterpunch1.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Realityalterpunch2.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/notstupid6.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/notstupid7.jpg

They don't look tangible to me.
Hell they the last scan has him the barrier making a crunching noise. So non tangable things make noises?

Can superman retcon something standing on earth punching just air?

TricksterPriest
He's used his retcon punch while fighting heroes on earth. So it's a viable tactic.

Erik-Lensherr
He also retconned Beast Boy's history when he punched his way out of the Phantom Zone.

And take into consideration that when Earth 2 Superman punched the same wall Superboy Prime punched, nothing happened.

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's used his retcon punch while fighting heroes on earth. So it's a viable tactic.
Are u talking about he retcon beast boy's past?

Priest
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
He also retconned Beast Boy's history when he punched his way out of the Phantom Zone.

And take into consideration that when Earth 2 Superman punched the same wall Superboy Prime punched, nothing happened.
In a verse fourm fight there is not a phantom zone, or a dimentional barrier to punch.
I still don't understand how that is a viable tactic erm

Erik-Lensherr
Nobody says it is.

I never said it is.

I was just pointing out the fact that his 'retcon punch' was used twice and that E2 Superman wasn't able to do what he did when he punched the wall.

Priest
Nobody says it is.
I was refering that to Trick.

I was just pointing out the fact that his 'retcon punch' was used twice and that E2 Superman wasn't able to do what he did when he punched the wall.
E2 Superman was old and was stalemated by E1 Superman smile

Erik-Lensherr
E2 Superman was old and was stalemated by E1 Superman smile

And this is relevant how ?

Priest
And this is relevant how ?
I don't know, u brought up E2 Superman into the conversation.

Erik-Lensherr
Lulz.

Priest
Lulz.
It is funny that you brought up E2 superman that has no relevance .

Erik-Lensherr
I was using him to prove that just punching the wall doesn't change anything thus it might actually be something within Superboy Prime's abilities that gives him the ability to alter reality.

But of course, your comprehension and logic aren't really that advanced so I had to spell it for you.

Priest
I was using him to prove that just punching the wall doesn't change anything thus it might actually be something within Superboy Prime's abilities that gives him the ability to alter reality.

But of course, your comprehension and logic aren't really that advanced so I had to spell it for you.

No, its not my comprehension of logic that wrong, it's the proper communications that you lack to prove a point that is messed up.

Also your the one that beilves that Prime can alter reality by punching air:
Can Superman alter reality if he wasen't punching that reality barrier thing?
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Dimensional barriers arent tangible things

So conceivably yes
That right there deserves a LULZ smile

Dark-Jaxx
...He didn't say that, GECKO did.

Priest
Whoops, take that back i guess. embarrasment

Sirius77
Superman-prime has comparable speed to the flashes. So tagging him is completely reasonable...

As far as juggernaut goes, with 'version' of juggernaut is flash representing?

Newjak
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superman-prime has comparable speed to the flashes. So tagging him is completely reasonable...

As far as juggernaut goes, with 'version' of juggernaut is flash representing? If you want we can play it in three modes.

1st Normal Juggs

2nd 8th

3rd Trion

See which ones you think could win. stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx

As far as juggernaut goes, with 'version' of juggernaut is flash representing? He is faster, he speedblitzed three Flashes. And that was before the amp.

Dgw2007
stalemate

Sirius77
Originally posted by Newjak
If you want we can play it in three modes.

1st Normal Juggs

2nd 8th

3rd Trion

See which ones you think could win. stick out tongue

1st Normal Juggs- Superman-prime wins pretty easily.

2nd 8th- Superman-prime wins

3rd Trion- Superman-prime has trouble here... They both punch through dimensions... so I dont know. But imo, I think that superman-prime is vicious enough to take him a couple of times.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He is faster, he speedblitzed three Flashes. And that was before the amp.

Your right. I was just generalizing.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Newjak
If you want we can play it in three modes.

1st Normal Juggs

2nd 8th

3rd Trion

See which ones you think could win. stick out tongue witch Flash

Sirius77
Good question...

Newjak
Good question... Wally

Dgw2007
Wally Marko wins

Sirius77
Which version of superman-prime?

Newjak
Which version of superman-prime? We'll just be fair and say both

the one without the Guardian Amp

and

And the one with

Sirius77
Both win.

Board Walker
SMP retcon punched mid battle while on earth, how is that not a viable tactic during mid combat?

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker
SMP retcon punched mid battle while on earth, how is that not a viable tactic during mid combat?
Which battle? The one when he was on the phantom zone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.