Thanos invades DC......again!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Thanos enters the DC univere through an omni-vortex.
"I want the head of Darksied!!!". he says.
With him is Rune King Thor, The Asgardian Destroyer, The Fallen One, Trion Juggernaut and Onslaught.

Does he succeed?
Villians only!!!
No more than 6.

llagrok
Darkseid beats 'em all.

Soljer
Originally posted by Hitman911
With him is Rune King Thor, The Asgardian Destroyer, The Fallen One, Trion Juggernaut and Onslaught.

Does he succeed?
Villians only!!!
No more than 6.

Spite thread much?

Sundipped

Does he succeed?
Villians only!!!
No more than 6.

No. And why is Fallen One in this? He will be erased quickly.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Soljer
Spite thread much? not really! I already have my DC team i'm just waiting to see more. smile

Hitman911
Is there no DC front to Challange Thanos?!?!?!?!?!?

Gecko4lif
And good number of people would shit stomp him

The problem here is ****ing rkt

Ds, nueron, Doomsday, spb and henshaw should take them with little problem thou

King_Mungi
Johnny Sorrow?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
And good number of people would shit stomp him

The problem here is ****ing rkt

Ds, nueron, Doomsday, spb and henshaw should take them with little problem thou Thanos, Rune King Thor, The Asgardian Destroyer, The Fallen One, Trion Juggernaut and Onslaught with little problems?!?!?!?!? RIIIIIIGHT!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gecko4lif
Thanos, Rune King Thor, The Asgardian Destroyer, The Fallen One, Trion Juggernaut and Onslaught with little problems?!?!?!?!? RIIIIIIGHT!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Take out rkt and yes

They would have to gangbang thor thou

Mindset
Take out rkt and yes

They would have to gangbang thor thou

No, they still would have trouble even if they were to win.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mindset
No, they still would have trouble even if they were to win.
Not really

Fallen one = 1 shot
Juggs = bfred
Destroyer = 1 shot

Onslaught may be a bit tough on second thought

Mindset
Not really

Fallen one = 1 shot
Juggs = bfred
Destroyer = 1 shot

Onslaught may be a bit tough on second thought

Trion Juggs, not just regular Juggs.

Destroyer is not being one shotted...

Not sure about the Fallen one, and there is still Onslaught and Thanos.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mindset
Trion Juggs, not just regular Juggs.

Destroyer is not being one shotted...

Not sure about the Fallen one, and there is still Onslaught and Thanos.
Fallen one has a glass jaw

can trion juggs fly?

And destroyer gets ****ing 1 shot

Dark-Jaxx
I choose CoIE Anti-Monitor. no expression

quanchi112
Is there no DC front to Challange Thanos?!?!?!?!?!? Dc would have no answer to this team. Thanos would have Darkseid's head. smile

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dc would have no answer to this team. Thanos would have Darkseid's head. smile
Dude there are much less being then darkseid that could **** up thanos

quanchi112
Dude there are much less being then darkseid that could **** up thanos Darkseid would lose to Thanos. I repeat for the ten millionth time Thanos doesnyt lose to top tiers while Darkseid has been utterly raped by one. Raker also tapped that ass. laughing

Gecko4lif
Darkseid would lose to Thanos. I repeat for the ten millionth time Thanos doesnyt lose to top tiers while Darkseid has been utterly raped by one. Raker also tapped that ass. laughing
Ds only loses to mid teirs and heroes

He rapes high teirs

quanchi112
Ds only loses to mid teirs and heroes

He rapes high teirs Thanos would beat him silly. I mean come on here. Darkseid doesnt have the durability to get into it with Thanos. He would flee much like he did the last time he ran into Supes and Batman. wink

Hitman911

And destroyer gets ****ing 1 shot Do you know who the Destroyer is?!?!?!?!?

Gecko4lif
Thanos would beat him silly. I mean come on here. Darkseid doesnt have the durability to get into it with Thanos. He would flee much like he did the last time he ran into Supes and Batman. wink
Ds is stronger
Ds is faster
Ds is has more raw power

He just has a tragic glass jaw

quanchi112
Ds is stronger
Ds is faster
Ds is has more raw power

He just has a tragic glass jaw He isnt stronger. Batman bloodied him up. His glass jaw would cost him. Thanos' jaw is made of iron. Thanos has crushed the Surfer and Fallen One who are very fast. smile

Gecko4lif
He isnt stronger. Batman bloodied him up. His glass jaw would cost him. Thanos' jaw is made of iron. Thanos has crushed the Surfer and Fallen One who are very fast. smile
Ds made pre crisis super fall before his might
He beat him into a coma and amnesia on one occasion

He is stronger

quanchi112
Ds made pre crisis super fall before his might
He beat him into a coma and amnesia on one occasion

He is stronger His power has not changed and he has tapped out to post crisis Superman. cool

Gecko4lif
His power has not changed and he has tapped out to post crisis Superman. cool
Which makes sense because post crisis is WAYYYYYYY stronger then pre amirite?

quanchi112
Which makes sense because post crisis is WAYYYYYYY stronger then pre amirite? Darkseid used to be written in a more favorable light back in those days. Times have changed and the way he is portrayed has changed as well.

Gecko4lif
Darkseid used to be written in a more favorable light back in those days. Times have changed and the way he is portrayed has changed as well.
I liked him better back before they ****ed up the new gods

quanchi112
I liked him better back before they ****ed up the new gods He is better now imo. I liked him in Foundations and in the Superman/Batman series. The drawings are much better now imo than they were in the 70's for the most part.

Gecko4lif
He is better now imo. I liked him in Foundations and in the Superman/Batman series. The drawings are much better now imo than they were in the 70's for the most part.
Cant say im willing to sacrifice art for story

Id takes the god raping universe destroying pasny skirt wearer over the badass looking glass jawed *****

quanchi112
Cant say im willing to sacrifice art for story

Id takes the god raping universe destroying pasny skirt wearer over the badass looking glass jawed ***** I think there have been great stories in the past twenty years as well and the art kicks ass.

King_Mungi
Errrr? Basically majority of DS loses are stated to be either his avatars or Dessad acting as him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Errrr? Basically majority of DS loses are stated to be either his avatars or Dessad acting as him. Not the Doomsday one,the Superman one,or the Raker fight he was losing.

King_Mungi
Not the Doomsday one,the Superman one,or the Raker fight he was losing.

And losing to Hunter/Prey Doomsday is bad? Meh! Superman is top tier himself, so where is this losing to mid-tier crap come from? Meh! again on a seperate occasion he easily defeated Raker and the GLC Corps.

quanchi112
And losing to Hunter/Prey Doomsday is bad? Meh! Superman is top tier himself, so where is this losing to mid-tier crap come from? Meh! again on a seperate occasion he easily defeated Raker and the GLC Corps. The manner in which he lost was pathetic. A character like Darkseid to be raped in three panels was embarrassing. Supes made him beg for quarter. Another pathetic loss. Raker learned from his mistake and realized how powerful Ds was and cut off his omega effect. He kicked his ass in the rematch.

Dgw2007
Superman Prime (older superboy prime)
DS
HH (cyborg superman)
Superboy-Prime (Anti-Monitor suit)
Anti-Monitor
Parallax

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dgw2007
Superman Prime (older superboy prime)
DS
HH (cyborg superman)
Superboy-Prime (Anti-Monitor suit)
Anti-Monitor
Parallax Great team but they would indeed lose.

Gecko4lif
sbp
Extant
Antimonitor
Monarch

I only need 4 people

iceman24567
Darkseid would lose to Thanos. I repeat for the ten millionth time Thanos doesnyt lose to top tiers while Darkseid has been utterly raped by one. Raker also tapped that ass. laughing Yeah but he gets one shotted by Drax.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah but he gets one shotted by Drax. Drax was created to kill Thanos and he cheapshotted him.

King_Mungi
The manner in which he lost was pathetic. A character like Darkseid to be raped in three panels was embarrassing. Supes made him beg for quarter. Another pathetic loss. Raker learned from his mistake and realized how powerful Ds was and cut off his omega effect. He kicked his ass in the rematch.

He begged after a hard long fight, while on other occasion such as the Imperix War DS bitchslapped Superman pretty badly and practically was toying with him. Yet there were things that questioned the credibility of that event such as a shovel hurting DS? As indicated by the rules of the board he has far more showings that indicate he can take more then a shovel shot so the shovel shot in question is PIS erm

Dgw2007
Great team but they would indeed lose. why

quanchi112
He begged after a hard long fight, while on other occasion such as the Imperix War DS bitchslapped Superman pretty badly and practically was toying with him. Yet there were things that questioned the credibility of that event such as a shovel hurting DS? As indicated by the rules of the board he has far more showings that indicate he can take more then a shovel shot so the shovel shot in question is PIS erm Forget about the shovel. He kicked his ass with his ring. Ds was at his mercy and didnt land one solid counterattack in. Ds recently ran from Superman after he bludgeoned him. After the Impereix thing didnt Supes stalemate Darkseid. smile

King_Mungi
Forget about the shovel. He kicked his ass with his ring. Ds was at his mercy and didnt land one solid counterattack in. Ds recently ran from Superman after he bludgeoned him. After the Impereix thing didnt Supes stalemate Darkseid. smile

Except with the shovel incident shows DS wasn't being portrayed to respecfully in that encounter.

Errr...he didn't run from Superman he got what he wanted so there was no need to fight. That's DS character as how many times has he let people go merely because there would be no point of fighting? Many times erm

No, DS had him beat

Hitman911

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sundipped
No. And why is Fallen One in this? He will be erased quickly. By who!?!?!?!

SpiderGauntlet
By who!?!?!?!

By people who can rumble with RKT.

Gecko4lif
By who!?!?!?!
You do realize fallen one isnt that strong dont you?

Hitman911
You do realize fallen one isnt that strong dont you? ummm yes he is!! The "Herald" of Thanos is no pushover by any means!!

Gecko4lif
ummm yes he is!! The "Herald" of Thanos is no pushover by any means!!
He is a ***** who happens to look awesome

quanchi112
Except with the shovel incident shows DS wasn't being portrayed to respecfully in that encounter.

Errr...he didn't run from Superman he got what he wanted so there was no need to fight. That's DS character as how many times has he let people go merely because there would be no point of fighting? Many times erm

No, DS had him beat The shovel incident was canon. Just because it doesnt show him a favorable light doesnt make it any less canon. The ring cut off the omega effect and wha is wrong with that. Quit thinking about the shovel.

Ds is a prideful being and running from Supes was embarrassing.

The Ds fight with Supes after the Imperiex thing was indeed a stalemate.

Sirius77
Superman-prime (countdown)
Superman one million
Forerunner
Monarch (after he absorbed fifty two captain atoms)
Classic ion
Black alice

They own the opposition.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superman one million
Forerunner
Classic ion
Black alice

They own the opposition. fail.........again!~!!

quanchi112
fail.........again!~!! laughing out loud

iceman24567
fail.........again!~!! I think that team wins. rolling on floor laughing

Hitman911
Superman one million
Forerunner
Classic ion
Black alice

They own the opposition. Sorry! those two Supermans never existed at the same time so they both can't be in this battle!!! shifty

King_Mungi
The shovel incident was canon. Just because it doesnt show him a favorable light doesnt make it any less canon. The ring cut off the omega effect and wha is wrong with that. Quit thinking about the shovel.

Ds is a prideful being and running from Supes was embarrassing.

The Ds fight with Supes after the Imperiex thing was indeed a stalemate.

Of course it's canon, just like Thanos losing to Squirel Girl but you keep trying to say it's not erm The ring put up a construct around DS head blocking the Omega Effect, the construct was removed after the explosion and then Raker tried to hit him with a shovel. He didn't actually cut off the Omega Effect erm Also it's later revealed DS had no intention of killing Raker as with him he kept his soliders on top of their game and made them better

No he has a code of honour, he even said he would never attack Superman again until he repaid his debt with the Doomsday incident. If you look at DS's history, he DOESN'T fight if there is no point or if he has already got what he wanted and that's a fact

Not really, DS pounded him badly and DS just wanted to talk and tell him the plan. Superman broke free from his grip and used the Aegis armor to block DS's attack. It clearly showed DS was superior here.

Hitman911
Of course it's canon, just like Thanos losing to Squirel Girl but you keep trying to say it's not erm The ring put up a construct around DS head blocking the Omega Effect, the construct was removed after the explosion and then Raker tried to hit him with a shovel. He didn't actually cut off the Omega Effect erm Also it's later revealed DS had no intention of killing Raker as with him he kept his soliders on top of their game and made them better

No he has a code of honour, he even said he would never attack Superman again until he repaid his debt with the Doomsday incident. If you look at DS's history, he DOESN'T fight if there is no point or if he has already got what he wanted and that's a fact

Not really, DS pounded him badly and DS just wanted to talk and tell him the plan. Superman broke free from his grip and used the Aegis armor to block DS's attack. It clearly showed DS was superior here. He still dies....

King_Mungi
He still dies....

Here? Oh lord I'm not saying he survives. I was replying to Quan as he is always on a anti-Darkseid rant.

Sirius77
Sorry! those two Supermans never existed at the same time so they both can't be in this battle!!! shifty

Your only saying that because they would own your team.

Sirius77
Mister miracle with the ale
Forerunner
Classic ion
Black alice

They own the opposition.

Fixed.

quanchi112

Not really, DS pounded him badly and DS just wanted to talk and tell him the plan. Superman broke free from his grip and used the Aegis armor to block DS's attack. It clearly showed DS was superior here. First off who is talking about Thanos and Sg. That has no relevance here. It was never reveled that Ds didnt want to kill him during the battle. He didnt kill him after the Guardians let him keep him but not during the battle. Nice try. big grin

Apokolips now shows what Superman can do to Darkseid when his back is up against the wall. wink

quanchi112
Here? Oh lord I'm not saying he survives. I was replying to Quan as he is always on a anti-Darkseid rant. I like Darkseid. smile

Tony Stark
All of DC heroes and villians couldn't stop this team... THANOS and crew pwn them all...

yes

iceman24567
Thanos and his team go down really hard.

King_Mungi
First off who is talking about Thanos and Sg. That has no relevance here. It was never reveled that Ds didnt want to kill him during the battle. He didnt kill him after the Guardians let him keep him but not during the battle. Nice try. big grin

Apokolips now shows what Superman can do to Darkseid when his back is up against the wall. wink

It's a point about you saying some bad showings are canon , but dismiss the Squirrel Girl incident as it;s a bad showing for your character erm It can fall into PIS/CIS or whatever, but it's still canon. Not really, to save me time read the part about debunking feats:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=366402&pagenumber=4

Errr..what? He has been put up against the wall many times after this and never repeated this even remotely like this. erm

quanchi112
It's a point about you saying some bad showings are canon , but dismiss the Squirrel Girl incident as it;s a bad showing for your character erm It can fall into PIS/CIS or whatever, but it's still canon. Not really, to save me time read the part about debunking feats:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=366402&pagenumber=4

Errr..what? He has been put up against the wall many times after this and never repeated this even remotely like this. erm I dont consider Thanos and Sg canon but if you want to for arguments sake thats fine. It was an offpanel loss to a character that is undefeated. wink

The point is Darkseid shouldnt piss Superman off anymore as he has really been manhandled in recent years.

King_Mungi
I dont consider Thanos and Sg canon but if you want to for arguments sake thats fine. It was an offpanel loss to a character that is undefeated. wink

The point is Darkseid shouldnt piss Superman off anymore as he has really been manhandled in recent years.

Which is fine, the entire thing is you trying to dismiss it as non-canon, that's the gripe

Errr? Not really.

quanchi112
Which is fine, the entire thing is you trying to dismiss it as non-canon, that's the gripe

Errr? Not really. Well its my opinion that it isnt canon. You feel differently and there really is no point in arguing this any further.

Hitman911
Fixed. nice team. roll eyes (sarcastic) Forerunner gets one-shotted by anyone! Black Alice is Rogue on HGH!! They die!!

Hitman911

Juggs = bfred
The same Juggs that punches through dimensions?!?!? wink

iceman24567
Well its my opinion that it isnt canon. You feel differently and there really is no point in arguing this any further. Well then since Darkseid said he hasn't lost a fight since whenever he said it the last times Superman won they were clones. wink

Gecko4lif
The same Juggs that punches through dimensions?!?!? wink
Well Darkseid COULD destroy him but I like juggs so i decided to only bfr him

Hitman911
TJuggs punch = OE

Sirius77
nice team. roll eyes (sarcastic) Forerunner gets one-shotted by anyone! Black Alice is Rogue on HGH!! They die!!

Youre pitiful.

Black alice steals rkt's power, and kills him.

Mister miracle uses the ale to tell onslaught to kill himself. He does.

Superman-prime matches juggernaut while black alice steals trion juggernauts powers. Superman-prime then tears him in half and vaporizes his remains with heat vision.

Fallen one is of no consequence. He gets taken out by mr miracle. That would be humane. Because anyone else except maybe forerunner, and he would suffer. Ion would be kind and passively subdue him though.

Classic ion deals with the destroyer quite easily.

There are a number of ways they could kill that team... in this scenario, a few survive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well then since Darkseid said he hasn't lost a fight since whenever he said it the last times Superman won they were clones. wink Since when did Darkseid have any clones out there. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thats Thanos and not Darkseid. Ds had to pulled off the source wall by Mr Kent. stick out tongue

Hitman911
Youre pitiful.

Black alice steals rkt's power, and kills him.

Mister miracle uses the ale to tell onslaught to kill himself. He does.

Superman-prime matches juggernaut while black alice steals trion juggernauts powers. Superman-prime then tears him in half and vaporizes his remains with heat vision.

Fallen one is of no consequence. He gets taken out by mr miracle. That would be humane. Because anyone else except maybe forerunner, and he would suffer. Ion would be kind and passively subdue him though.

Classic ion deals with the destroyer quite easily.

There are a number of ways they could kill that team... in this scenario, a few survive. BA dies first my friend!

Endless Mike
Great Evil Beast (hey, he's a villain)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Great Evil Beast (hey, he's a villain) Not a dc villain though.

ultimatethor
With rkt on thanos team, id say thanos does it

Estacado
nice team. roll eyes (sarcastic) Forerunner gets one-shotted by anyone! Black Alice is Rogue on HGH!! They die!!
Classic Ion would solo your team......

Hitman911
Originally posted by Estacado
Classic Ion would solo your team...... how much stronger is classic then current?

Gecko4lif
how much stronger is classic then current?
compare a match and a red gaint and you about have the power difference

Sirius77
BA dies first my friend!

With rkt's power? In a cold day in hell...

Give it up.

Sirius77
Not a dc villain though.

Yes he is. The only issues that he appeared in were dc.

Go to the respect thread.

Sirius77
how much stronger is classic then current?

You dont even know how powerful the character is and your already making judgements? Biased much?

quanchi112
Yes he is. The only issues that he appeared in were dc.

Go to the respect thread. Vertigo is owned by dc. He didnt appear in the dc universe. Where was Superman? stick out tongue

Hitman911

Rorschach
Time Trapper
Zero Hour Parallax
Cosmic Extant
Great Evil Beast
Imperiex Prime
Emperor Joker

Hitman911
Originally posted by Rorschach
Time Trapper
Zero Hour Parallax
Cosmic Extant
Great Evil Beast
Imperiex Prime
Emperor Joker Thats flattering.......... really?!?!?!? all of that though? confused

Rorschach
Thats flattering.......... really?!?!?!? all of that though? confused

You asked for no more than six villains. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/crackers.gif

Hitman911
Originally posted by Rorschach
You asked for no more than six villains. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/crackers.gif Yea but you picked the most uber DC team imaginable when this battle wouldnt call for that. Anyone of your team members could solo!

Rorschach
Yea but you picked the most uber DC team imaginable when this battle wouldnt call for that. Anyone of your team members could solo!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/kinda.gif

Hitman911
Originally posted by Estacado
Classic Ion would solo your team...... well i guess you don't have much of a TEAM then!! wink

Martian_mind
Neron
Mordru
Amazo
Monarch
Extant
Qwsp

Hitman911
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Neron
Mordru
Amazo
Monarch
Extant
Qwsp You don't think Amazo solos?

Sirius77
Vertigo is owned by dc. He didnt appear in the dc universe. Where was Superman? stick out tongue

Etrigan, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Specter, etc... were all there fighting him in his first appearance. no expression

edit: Specter

King_Mungi
Darkseid has been shown in Vertigo

Sirius77
Werent dream and michael also shown?

Hitman911
bump

Southern_Rebel
Yuga Khan
Emperor Joker
Monarch
Mageddon
Classic Parallax
SMP

Hitman911
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Yuga Khan
Emperor Joker
Monarch
Mageddon
Classic Parallax
SMP overkill??

Mr. Slippyfist
Lucifer
Anti-Monitor
Classic Parallax
Emp Joker
ALE
Deathstroke

Hitman911
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Lucifer
Anti-Monitor
Classic Parallax
Emp Joker
ALE
Deathstroke SUPER OVERKILL!!!!! laughing

Hitman911
Fallen one has a glass jaw

can trion juggs fly?

And destroyer gets ****ing 1 shot rolling on floor laughing stupid

quanchi112
rolling on floor laughing stupid laughing out loud

Hitman911
Originally posted by llagrok
Darkseid beats 'em all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hitman911
Any version of Superman save Prime would die!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Lucifer
Anti-Monitor
Classic Parallax
Emp Joker
ALE
Deathstroke
These dudes would never fight for Darksied much less DC-earth lol!!

Hitman911
bump

Hitman911
Any version of Superman save Prime would die!

Kherani
Batman with prep solos.

xJLxKing
Superman Prime
Thanos
Parralax
Amazo
Monarch
and of course
Anti-Monitor

occultdestroyer
CoIE Anti-Monitor
Composite Superman
Super Amazo
Mandrakk
Emperor Joker
The Unimaginable

DarkOdin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman Prime
Thanos
Parralax
Amazo
Monarch
and of course
Anti-Monitor

Thanos is attacking himself and allies???

Parmaniac
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
CoIE Anti-Monitor
Composite Superman
Super Amazo
Mandrakk
Emperor Joker
The Unimaginable

damn laughing actually I wanted to state nearly the same

CoIE Anti-Monitor
Timazo
Mr. Mxy (only if you want to take him as a serios character)
Emperor Joker
Solaris
Imperiex

Hitman911
Originally posted by Parmaniac
damn laughing actually I wanted to state nearly the same

CoIE Anti-Monitor
Timazo
Mr. Mxy (only if you want to take him as a serios character)
Emperor Joker
Solaris
Imperiex Am I the only one on KMC who thinks this is overkill?!?!?

Parmaniac
Am I the only one on KMC who thinks this is overkill?!?!?

well you said only villains with no restrictions confused

btw why don't you post your team wink

Hitman911
PC Grodd
Amazo
PC Ion
Flash
PC Black Adam

Peterlane
Thanos stomps, he's tooooooo smart and conniving for DC and their universe full of gullibles

shokosugi
Darkseid
SMP
HP Doomsday
Parallax
Monarch
COIE AM

D_Dude1210
Darkseid
Imperiex Prime
Superboy Prime
Monarch
Parallax
Agent Orange

Lostedge
I have to say that Marvel loses with that team ... Some of the DC villains can pretty much solo them.

Instead I would choose more cosmic team to fetch the head of Darkseid ....

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlets and Heart of the Universe
Celestial (Tiamut)
Beyonder
Galactus
Phoenix Force

Survivor19
Thanos with the HotU will demolish anything short of Presense.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lostedge
I have to say that Marvel loses with that team ... Some of the DC villains can pretty much solo them.

Instead I would choose more cosmic team to fetch the head of Darkseid ....

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlets and Heart of the Universe
Celestial (Tiamut)
Beyonder
Galactus
Phoenix Force
Overkill much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.